NutraPlanet Mustang give away???

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never seen the results of this contest? So who won?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Well it wasnt you or me

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll throw my name in the hat of non winners.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought I heard David Dunn and Dwight Schrute trade the 'stang every other week with each other...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Me either

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This strange man showed up at my place with a new Mustang barking Chinese at me (I don't understand Chinese) and threw a bunch of paperwork at me and pointed at the spots requiring my signature. He then had me give him a blank check for identification purposes and left me with the Mustang. I just assumed it was my Nutraplanet Mustang.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This strange man showed up at my place with a new Mustang barking Chinese at me (I don't understand Chinese) and threw a bunch of paperwork at me and pointed at the spots requiring my signature. He then had me give him a blank check for identification purposes and left me with the Mustang. I just assumed it was my Nutraplanet Mustang.
Which one u like more the Impala or the Ford?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which one u like more the Impala or the Ford?
New Impala looks f'n sweet man. I am an Impala fan anyways. I own a black '07.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just turned in a white camaro soft top and it was amazing! A rental btw

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
You assume it was a hoax because you didn't receive an answer? Odd

I have noticed a pattern with you pp.....
Can you post who won? That would shush him up pretty fast.

They may not have verified the winner yet... From the legal part of the raffle page..
-----------

Legal -

No purchase necessary. VITASOURCE, INC. shall conduct a raffle on March 16, 2012. A random drawing from all eligible entry forms received prior to the raffle is scheduled. The winner of the Grand Prize (subject to confirmation of eligibility) will be announced after the drawing.

Publication and Privacy: Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Vitasource, Inc. to use and publish the winner's name and/or likeness, voice, biographical information, statements, address (city and state) and/or entry (including an altered form of the entry), for Vitasource's advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes worldwide, in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed.

--------

So they maybe having to verifying info or something. It does say they'll announce the name though PigPen75, I say give it some time.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm waiting to see if I won.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I knew to be honest. I have not been told :(

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I honestly never thought that contest could generate enough revenue to pay for half of that mustang...

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I honestly never thought that contest could generate enough revenue to pay for half of that mustang...
Really? Supplements is big business. I bet they make more than one thinks. They are fairly priced and they had some super killer prices on omega and etc.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? Supplements is big business. I bet they make more than one thinks. They are fairly priced and they had some super killer prices on omega and etc.
Who is this etc? I don't see them listed under board sponsors.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess they would have to, to pay for a Mustang GT. Or maybe the winner just got a poster of a mustang gt, lol

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Supps are big business but margin of profit is very small. I ran a small supp shop and often times nutraplents prices are cheaper than what I paid with distributor company

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Supps are big business but margin of profit is very small. I ran a small supp shop and often times nutraplents prices are cheaper than what I paid with distributor company
True, I always assumed with Nutra's prices they got a lot of orders to make up for the cheap prices.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
True, I always assumed with Nutra's prices they got a lot of orders to make up for the cheap prices.
You assumed wrong pal! They still gotta compete with BB.com and the big guys at g n c & vitacost. <<<------ and you don't see these guys giving away loaded Mustangs!

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Looking for the answer to this as another giveaway is being broadcast right now, but I'm not even sure someone won the last giveaway...

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
You assumed wrong pal! They still gotta compete with BB.com and the big guys at g n c & vitacost. <<<------ and you don't see these guys giving away loaded Mustangs!
BB.com gave away 10,000 to 2 people in their transformation contest. They do several. Who knows in the end we all want to know who won and it still may be some time away. Especially with lawyers and etc that has to get involved on giveaways over X dollars depending on the state of the person who won it.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Might want to check your history. BB has given away numerious prizes over the years and *** has as well.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just spoke with Sam, the winner has been confirmed and we're just taking care of some housekeeping before announcing the winner.
Can't believe I won

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just spoke with Sam, the winner has been confirmed and we're just taking care of some housekeeping before announcing the winner.
Nice!
Does the winner know he won yet?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can the winner list the supplements he/she would be willing to trade the Stang for? I have a pretty big stash.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet the winner isn't even a anabolicminds forum member. I bet it is some 18-21 year old kid new to lifting the lives on the bodybuilding.com forum and just discovered nutraplanet through a google search the day they announced the contest.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Haha that would suck. I would love for someone on here to win it instead of some super random guy like that.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I don't smoke, but I'd set those tires on fire... Have y'all coughing and gaggin off all the rubber I'd burn....

:run:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't smoke, but I'd set those tires on fire... Have y'all coughing and gaggin off all the rubber I'd burn....

:run:
You don't smoke, eh? Hmmm... that's a new one.

By the way, folks, I won the 'stang. Sorry to disappoint y'all. Just gotta do the paperwork, taxes, title, and all that junk. Should have it in my possession next week.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You don't smoke, eh? Hmmm... that's a new one.

By the way, folks, I won the 'stang. Sorry to disappoint y'all. Just gotta do the paperwork, taxes, title, and all that junk. Should have it in my possession next week.
U love suckin.., er bustin my balls I mean don't cha T-Bag?

;)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U love suckin.., er bustin my balls I mean don't cha T-Bag?

;)
Eh, sometimes I actually do look for a challenge. But in my off days, I know where to find ya! :cheers:

I'm happy with my Sonata.
I'm happy with the ManVan and the bike. Although, if I did win a Mustang, I wouldn't keep it anyway. I can't drive stick.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Eh, sometimes I actually do look for a challenge. But in my off days, I know where to find ya! :cheers:

I'm happy with the ManVan and the bike. Although, if I did win a Mustang, I wouldn't keep it anyway. I can't drive stick.

:cheers:

U can't drive stick? Eh, that's a new one....
;)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Insurance would be sky high on the mustang anyway.
Yeah, but that whole free aspect might make me get over it. It's like all the people who whine about taxes on the lottery.