ALL companies, my business $$- make a REAL test booster!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here we go with something new. No, it's not a company giving away product X for the masses, but a simple question I propose.
For years, we have had DAA. For years, we have had Test freeing agents.

Why you no put 2 together!!!!!!!!!!?

Ok, ok, I get it. We will buy 2 bottles of X+Y to get the same combo.
I challenge you to be the first (for the love of god, really now) to do this.

I honestly can not beleive this hasn't been "demanded" already.

It's just logical. RAISE test, Free it! Put an AI to make it last. Really!? I'm the only one with this idea!?

To go above and beyond the call, simple DAA/AI/ Free my test dangit supplement. Thats what I'd make for a natty test booster AND for all PCT. No one has cashed in on this yet?

Winner of this promotion gets my business, and the business of all like minded consumers like myself.
To be fair, I'm a little buzzed, and pissed off, and REALLY let down. There WAS a product like this, disscontinued. One more has some crazy NO combo in it throwing everything off..

Who says this forum can't be used to put companies up to a challenge.

(I'm sorry, as a consumer, I am very disapointed that this isn't a bread and butter combo for many of ya'll. I can not fathom that I am the only one who desires such a product

I could go on how maybe I should just go make my own, or buy 2-3 bottles to create this stack but the simple fact remains this is the MOST logical conclussion there is when it comes to test boosting I can not beleive it's not around.

tl:dr; I'm a bit buzzed and really let down. I'm venting, but really hoping someone comes to their senses

**This place, AM.com used to be the pinnacle of bodybuilding supplements and research. If there is no company willing to sell 1 complete product when they could sell 2 separate ones then this place has gone too commercial, and I'd be just as well off visiting another forum / store.
I will take my ban from the site as a confirmation of my perceptions, and just accept if I want something done, perhaps I should do it my self.
..... Upcoming, "Flossy" supplements

Last edited:
rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Here we go with something new. No, it's not a company giving away product X for the masses, but a simple question I propose.
For years, we have had DAA. For years, we have had Test freeing agents.

Why you no put 2 together!!!!!!!!!!?

Ok, ok, I get it. We will buy 2 bottles of X+Y to get the same combo.
I challenge you to be the first (for the love of god, really now) to do this.

I honestly can not beleive this hasn't been "demanded" already.

It's just logical. RAISE test, Free it! Put an AI to make it last. Really!? I'm the only one with this idea!?

To go above and beyond the call, simple DAA/AI/ Free my test dangit supplement. Thats what I'd make for a natty test booster AND for all PCT. No one has cashed in on this yet?

Winner of this promotion gets my business, and the business of all like minded consumers like myself.
To be fair, I'm a little buzzed, and pissed off, and REALLY let down. There WAS a product like this, disscontinued. One more has some crazy NO combo in it throwing everything off..

Who says this forum can't be used to put companies up to a challenge.

(I'm sorry, as a consumer, I am very disapointed that this isn't a bread and butter combo for many of ya'll. I can not fathom that I am the only one who desires such a product

I could go on how maybe I should just go make my own, or buy 2-3 bottles to create this stack but the simple fact remains this is the MOST logical conclussion there is when it comes to test boosting I can not beleive it's not around.

tl:dr; I'm a bit buzzed and really let down. I'm venting, but really hoping someone comes to their senses

**This place, AM.com used to be the pinnacle of bodybuilding supplements and research. If there is no company willing to sell 1 complete product when they could sell 2 separate ones then this place has gone too commercial, and I'd be just as well off visiting another forum / store.
I will take my ban from the site as a confirmation of my perceptions, and just accept if I want something done, perhaps I should do it my self.
..... Upcoming, "Flossy" supplements
So you're going to start your own supplement brand based on combining X+Y and maybe Z to take the costs of a supplement down and Vibe the benefits in one complete package yes?

Hey if that's your goal I'm right behind you. Keep me posted on the progress! A local guy made his own brand here in Canton,Ohio called musclebasix. Some pretty decent stuff too!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are all in one supplements out there. I think a few of us suggested some of them in your other thread.

jev871

jev871

Awards
Powerlabs has the pct2 witch has both

jev871

jev871

Awards
Serving Size: 3 capsules Servings per container: 30

TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER 1500mg D-Aspartic Acid, Tribulus (60% saponins, 20% protodioscin), Icarrin (Horny Goat Weed), ZMA

ESTROGEN BLOCKER 755MG WBM (Agaricus Bisporus), Trans Resveratrol (98%), Indole 3 Carbinol, 6 Bromo

ABSORBTECH - Delivery System 10mg Bioperine, Vanadyl Sulfate

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Core Nutritionals Core Test:

-4 g of sodium D-aspartic acid
-75 mg of 3-desoxy, 7-keto DHEA
-300 mg of Coleus forskohlii root extract (20% forskolin)
-1500 IU of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)

No prop blend, good amounts of Sodium DAA, Vit D, forskohlii and 7-keto DHEA. If the forskohlii were 95% rather than 20% it would be perfect but that would prob increase the price a fair amount.

There are some logs around on bb.com and probably a few other sites.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Core Nutritionals Core Test:

-4 g of sodium D-aspartic acid
-75 mg of 3-desoxy, 7-keto DHEA
-300 mg of Coleus forskohlii root extract (20% forskolin)
-1500 IU of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)

No prop blend, good amounts of Sodium DAA, Vit D, forskohlii and 7-keto DHEA. If the forskohlii were 95% rather than 20% it would be perfect but that would prob increase the price a fair amount.

There are some logs around on bb.com and probably a few other sites.
This is an awesome formulated product, it's pretty $$ on average though.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
There will soon be a completely comprehensive and amazingly synergistic testosterone-increasing product on the market.

You don't need to start your own business, just keep a watchful eye. ;)