Free samples

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I tried, but the iphone app is actin weird..

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid bump, they won't send to Canada can you send me some or sponsor my log?
I am not an ax rep as posted in op. Sorry man. Just wanted to share the thing lol. A guy had trouble getting it sent to DC as well..

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet action, may give Ultra Reps a try. Nice link!

WPD111

WPD111

Awards
Boy they make that fun and easy..props to their promo dept.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ched I haven't received my samples yet, can you please ask your boss to resend

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ched I haven't received my samples yet, can you please ask your boss to resend
I'm not a rep I do not work for or rep or promote for any companies. I was just sharing a link... Sorry

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid bump, they won't send to Canada can you send me some or sponsor my log?
I am not an ax rep as posted in op. Sorry man. Just wanted to share the thing lol. A guy had trouble getting it sent to DC as well..
He never said that you're a rep . . . just help a guy out ;) Also, I can understand why they dont send to DC . . . it is not one of the 50 states :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
U guys r misunderstanding. I have zero samples, just the little 3 serving packthey sent me. I cannot sponsor anything or send anybody anything. I don't with for this company, therefore I don't have a boss.. Or even contacts for that matter. It was aRANDOM link I used to get myself samples and thought I would share. I have no answers or advice...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ched for some reason I'm having trouble with the confirmation can you have ax respond via am?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ched for some reason I'm having trouble with the confirmation can you have ax respond via am?
Please send me your address and time of day you are not home so I can go take things from your house. I mean deliver samples personally

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Ched congrats on the new rep position. AX is a stand up company. You'll do well there! Good people and good products! I know we were hard on you that one time, but I am personally glad you got on at AX. T-AD is an AX rep as well and he is a good guy! Tim can show you the ropes!

**EDIT** Nvm Ched, see you aren't a rep. I hope in the future you can snag on to a company like AX. Keep up the good posting and promoting and it'll happen! **

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please send me your address and time of day you are not home so I can go take things from your house. I mean deliver samples personally
Not very professional Ched... Was just curious to try your companies products...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:) not sure what your talking about.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't know you're repping for them, I'm always on my phone so I can't see people's sigs :(
Congrats man. I would like to get in on some samples. Got any left?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't know you're repping for them, I'm always on my phone so I can't see people's sigs :(
Congrats man. I would like to get in on some samples. Got any left?
I know bro I missed the announcement too, he deserves it he's a good guy!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the rep spot!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Congrats ched!!! Didn't kno you already a rep...I was about to recommend you to a company...AX is a solid company...good luck!!! :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you did get a rep spot!?? Nice.

Now about the DC shipping. We ever get that figured out? I know it's not technically a state, but we do receive USPS.

Edit... Just tried again. Looks like they may be out of samples for now. Any idea when or if they might get more in?
Ultra Reps is the product I am looking forward to trying?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you did get a rep spot!?? Nice.

Now about the DC shipping. We ever get that figured out? I know it's not technically a state, but we do receive USPS.

Edit... Just tried again. Looks like they may be out of samples for now. Any idea when or if they might get more in?
Ultra Reps is the product I am looking forward to trying?
well at least you live in the US.... Id like some ultra reps as well.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well at least you live in the US.... Id like some ultra reps as well.
Do you know anyone one in the us military over there? Shipping from the US to FPO/AP is like shipping within the US. Then they could just forward it to you. Savvy?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know anyone one in the us military over there? Shipping from the US to FPO/AP is like shipping within the US. Then they could just forward it to you. Savvy?
I knew someone in the Navy... but he's always away.....

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump!!! To spread the word of ched's newly found rep position! So proud of you bud!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Bump!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ched is it you doing the samples? I liked Supersize and would be keen to try more if you still have some.

I know you aren't a rep, I don't know why people can't read properly. It is nice of you to send samples out of your own stash.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ched is it you doing the samples? I liked Supersize and would be keen to try more if you still have some.

I know you aren't a rep, I don't know why people can't read properly. It is nice of you to send samples out of your own stash.
Wait just one minute, you mean to tell me Ched isn't a rep? He's just giving out samples from his personal stash? This is incredibly generous!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Ched haven't sent me any samples yet :,(

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOLOLOL :p

Congrats CHED!

Please send me some samples please?

Thanks

Bump!!! To spread the word of ched's newly found rep position! So proud of you bud!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright I have to admit I get a laugh out of focking with you Ched!!! I'm an a$$hole!