April Fools!!! The Joke's On You...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In the spirit of April Fool's Day, I have decided to give away at least one free product from the Green Label line up. All you have to do is make 1-2 posts a day that are somehow related to April's Fool's Day. It can be a story of a prank or something that you did that was stupid, a picture, a video, etc. It just has to be prank related OR something that you did that made you look like a fool!

Rules:
- 1-2 Entries per day, per person
- Must be 18 years of age
- US or Canadian residents, but Canadians will be held responsible for customs/taxes, if necessary
- No Nudity
- Winner(s) will not have won anything from AI Sports Nutrition in the past 90 days
- Winner(s) will be chosen via random number generator no later than 20:00 4-15-12

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good promo Nate

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
image-3348963566.jpg

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last year for April fools I texted my mom at work and told her I was going to be a dad. She said "I don't know what to say....."
I let it go about half hour then texted back to tell her APRIL FOOLS. She didn't think it was that funny. Apparently she was crying out of disappointment at work.

I also used to get her every year by putting a rubber band around the spray handle in the kitchen.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last year for April fools I texted my mom at work and told her I was going to be a dad. She said "I don't know what to say....."
I let it go about half hour then texted back to tell her APRIL FOOLS. She didn't think it was that funny. Apparently she was crying out of disappointment at work.

I also used to get her every year by putting a rubber band around the spray handle in the kitchen.

Wow, don't do that to your Mom!.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
YOu should run this and not give out a prize.....just be like....April Fools!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

We have something very similar planned.

My girlfriend and I have been together just shy of 3 years now and she's calling her mom and dad tomorrow to tell them that she's pregnant (she's not). The best part is: her mom and dad HATE me.

I told my gf she should record the conversation and post the audio onto facebook afterwards. This should be priceless.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ever heard the phrase, "don't poke the bear"?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good idea, Nate. Looking forward to some stories!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My friends dad is super homophobic and he really ticked my friend off.. It was a College friend so I had never met his parents before.. One night my friend had me come over for dinner before we wnt out.. On the way there he told me what his
Dad had done to him recently and how he wanted to get back at him.. To do so, he talked me into pretending i was his bf! So when we arrived, he introduced ms as his bf.. We weren't physical or anything lol but we gayed it up through out dinner.. Meanwhile his father was seething and his mom was just speechless bc it was so shocking.. OBVIOUSLY bc neither of us r gay..

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One night before my
Friends and I were going out.. Our one friend needed to shower and stuff.. So he did, as he got out the shower we attacked him with maple syrup and covered him in it.. He was pisses and got back in the shower. He got out a few minutes later and we met him with shaving cream.. Rinse an repeat.. He was waiting for us, but we got him again with baby powder.. Then one last time with Pam and bread crumbs... It was a fcking mess in the bathroom after hah but we just kept covering him in nasty stuff. Best part was for some reason after the Pam and bread crumbs he had a rash all night and was all itchy while we were out.. Prob cuz he showered 5 times lol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My friends dad is super homophobic and he really ticked my friend off.. It was a College friend so I had never met his parents before.. One night my friend had me come over for dinner before we wnt out.. On the way there he told me what his
Dad had done to him recently and how he wanted to get back at him.. To do so, he talked me into pretending i was his bf! So when we arrived, he introduced ms as his bf.. We weren't physical or anything lol but we gayed it up through out dinner.. Meanwhile his father was seething and his mom was just speechless bc it was so shocking.. OBVIOUSLY bc neither of us r gay..
EDIT: Oops, sorry. Case of mistaken identity. :eek:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That reminded me of the time that I moved all of my bosses stuff from his office out onto a desk in the reception area. He was a good sport and laughed...and then made me put it all back, lol.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NOT An April Fool's Joke, Just A Heads Up :)

I noticed that there was a glitch with our website that showed these backorded once placed in the shopping cart.
THIS HAS BEEN REMEDIED AND THESE ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE!!!
AI Sports Nutrition DAA Capsules - 45 x 3.12g servings for $19.99 -

AI Sports Nutrition DAA Capsules

This is not yet carried by Nutrplanet. Please let THEM know which products of ours that you want to see in their store. :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice pictures, Marms. That reminds me of college for sure. Putting tape or plastic wrap over the doorway and dumping popcorn in between it and the door (about 6" between the door frame and the door being in-set), so when they opened it, it all poured in. Of course, you'd get the dicks that would lay trashcans full of water against the doors, too. I never thought that one was funny, just because most of us had our desktop computers sitting on the floor, and it would have been really easy for the water to reach.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it wouldn't be a joke if we were?
Sorry, for some reason I thought MWB posted that story. I was trying to give him a hard time, lol.
My apologies. :D

I don't know why, but I can't delete the winking smiley below...lol...

;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone hate letters from solicitors? You probably just throw away or shred them, right? Well, they give you an envelope that doesn't require postage, so you might as well use it:

In the bathroom at work, they have this asinine little sign up:

I decided to replace it with my own signs (this is the order they were put up in; they all tend to get removed after 1-3 days):

I like to replace signs with other signs:

We have two large trash cans in the kitchen that look identical. Above them, there are signs tacked to the wall that distinguish "trash" and "recycling" which was just kind of obvious and seemed dumb, to me. So, I turned this:

into this:

There was apparently a mouse in our office and someone thought it would be a good idea to post the sign about it on our microwave:

I decided to mimic the sign; I kept the same font, same words bolded, etc., but made some fun adjustments:

This was a huge bin for shredding, at work:

It needed an adjustment:

A friend pointed out this one being posted online, so I recreated it (same font, paper color, etc.) and put it out on our bulletin board...I don't think it lasted long lol:

And, if you're a fan of The Office, you've seen this one before:

I actually had a coworker who knew I put it up say I needed to be careful because I could get in real trouble for posting it up. It didn't stay up more than a day, either.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MWB those are all pretty damn funny lol.
You sir have a lot of free time at work!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MWB those are all pretty damn funny lol.
You sir have a lot of free time at work!
I just like to have fun. I consider myself the Jim in my office. I unfortunately don't have a Dwightt, which is disappointing.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question? Which is better? Bears, Beats, Battlestar Galactica.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone hate letters from solicitors? You probably just throw away or shred them, right? Well, they give you an envelope that doesn't require postage, so you might as well use it:
I actually had a coworker who knew I put it up say I needed to be careful because I could get in real trouble for posting it up. It didn't stay up more than a day, either.
Freaking hilarious! Do your co-workers usually realize it's you doing this to the signs?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Facebook says I lost my job. I've already had a few WTF texts from friends lol.

And my buddy reminded me that two years ago today I tricked him into drinking green salsa.
I told him to drink a sauce cup full of it for a bet when we were out at this Mexican restaurant. He slammed it and then held his hand out and said OK give it to me.
Then I said April fools!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything else going on today?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Freaking hilarious! Do your co-workers usually realize it's you doing this to the signs?
Sadly, I'm the only male in my particular office on a daily basis. Between that and the fact that most of the women are 20-30 years older than me, I'm the only one in the office to do anything like this. However, that doesn't stop me; it just stops me from doing anything that would get me in actual trouble, as it would be pretty simple to figure out it was me lol.

Also, I "liked" Flex's status. Suck it, Justin!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
image-3354020452.jpg

image-1806126300.jpg

image-3208504819.jpg

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sadly, I'm the only male in my particular office on a daily basis. Between that and the fact that most of the women are 20-30 years older than me, I'm the only one in the office to do anything like this. However, that doesn't stop me; it just stops me from doing anything that would get me in actual trouble, as it would be pretty simple to figure out it was me lol.

Also, I "liked" Flex's status. Suck it, Justin!
I can't believe how dull people are! First comment left said it was an April fools joke. Fun spoilers. IDIOTS.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't believe how tim people are! First comment left said it was an April fools joke. Fun spoilers. IDIOTS.
More like I can't believe how gullible people are. Today was riddled with farfetched statuses. People have to go subtle; that's the thing; OR just do it a day or two early or like some friends of mine in college and an entire week in advance.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is easy to enter, so why hasn't anybody entered today? :thinking:

Keep in mind that you can enter TWO POST PER DAY:

In the spirit of April Fool's Day, I have decided to give away at least one free product from the Green Label line up. All you have to do is make 1-2 posts a day that are somehow related to April's Fool's Day. It can be a story of a prank or something that you did that was stupid, a picture, a video, etc. It just has to be prank related OR something that you did that made you look like a fool!

Rules:
- 1-2 Entries per day, per person
- Must be 18 years of age
- US or Canadian residents, but Canadians will be held responsible for customs/taxes, if necessary
- No Nudity
- Winner(s) will not have won anything from AI Sports Nutrition in the past 90 days
- Winner(s) will be chosen via random number generator no later than 20:00 4-15-12

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established