Lecheek Nutrtion Testadrol X9 log opps

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Lecheek Nutrtion Testadrol X9 log opps


    Ok guys we can hardly keep it in stock in the warehouse !!! So you finally get a chance so get on it !!!
    2 loggers will be picked and we would like you to start ASAP
    Name:  1%20testodrol%201.png
Views: 275
Size:  102.1 KB

    TestoDROL X9 Blend 1,778mg *Serving Size - 4 capsules120 capsules per containerD-Aspartic Acid, Mucuna Pruriens (std. 20% LDopa),Horny Goat Weed (std. 10% Icariin), Indole-3-Carbinole, Testofen, Bulbine natalensis,3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran, Zinc Methionine,
    Boron Gluconate


    Must be 21
    U.S. only
    Would like it to be run solo
    Would like a detailed log at least 3-4 updates a week
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/


  2. Please fill out app below

    Age:
    Sex:
    Weight:
    Training info:
    Diet:
    Are you taking any medications
    Other supplements you will be taking with this
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/
    •   
       


  3. Awwww snap!! This should be a good one to watch.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  4. Nice opportunity here!
    BPS Rep
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  5. im still in my licogenix log but im def interested in this product....

  6. Dang you Marms I've wanted to try this so bad but still doing a log of stoked and endosurge. Then have to take time off usually. Good luck all looks like a awesome product.

  7. Would like to do a log for you guys but can't start until April 15th. Going on the honeymoon.
    If that's cool I'll put an app on otherwise good luck to whoever ends up getting this !

  8. i will be following along for sure

  9. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    im still in my licogenix log but im def interested in this product....
    How long you have left ? Fill out an app man

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Dang you Marms I've wanted to try this so bad but still doing a log of stoked and endosurge. Then have to take time off usually. Good luck all looks like a awesome product.
    How long you have left ? I know you have been waiting.


    Quote Originally Posted by mmacrazy View Post
    Would like to do a log for you guys but can't start until April 15th. Going on the honeymoon.
    If that's cool I'll put an app on otherwise good luck to whoever ends up getting this !
    Fill out an app. You have to figure if it goes a week then shipping it will be at least 2 weeks before anyone gets it. Have fun on your honeymoon
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  10. Age: 31
    Sex: m
    Weight: 184-185 and climbing
    Training info:4 day split, i train shoulders/ arms on an am/pm split
    Diet: high calorie surplus
    Are you taking any medications nope....
    Other supplements you will be taking with this


    well i have various preworkouts but i can stack speed xtreme......staples: agmatine, beta 501, creapure, fish oil, NOW adam...

    im on a quest for 200lbs till i cut, maybe this can help
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Age: 31
    Sex: m
    Weight: 184-185 and climbing
    Training info:4 day split, i train shoulders/ arms on an am/pm split
    Diet: high calorie surplus
    Are you taking any medications nope....
    Other supplements you will be taking with this


    well i have various preworkouts but i can stack speed xtreme......staples: agmatine, beta 501, creapure, fish oil, NOW adam...

    im on a quest for 200lbs till i cut, maybe this can help

    Nice app
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Nice app
    thank you kind sir!

  13. Please fill out app below

    Age: 42
    Sex: M
    Weight:170
    Training info: 4 day split 6-8 reps
    Diet: 500 above
    Are you taking any medications : none
    Other supplements you will be taking with this
    Pre - Workout - using DS craze and iforce Hemovol.

    Thanks in advance


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?jnqyai
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  14. I'm 32 years old
    My training is mwf 2 hours of Mma training
    Current weight 175 and holding.
    Monday through Saturday I do 45 minutes of cardio in the morning.
    I'm not on any meds
    I'll be taking the usual stuff for my staples.
    Bcaa, protein, multi (orange triad)

    Think that's about it. Thanks

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Please fill out app below

    Age:35 (36 Thursday)
    Sex: M
    Weight: 203
    Training info: truly a powerlifting style. Really focused on the big 3 with others focused throughout. Train 6 days per week
    Diet: clean throughout. 1 cheat day per every 10 days
    Are you taking any medications no
    Other supplements you will be taking with this
    Orange Triad
    Gut health
    Protein
    CM
    Amino energy
    I am in my lico log but will be done within 2 weeks. If that is cool with you guys I am in.

    As an older guy, I think I would be a good choice here.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    How long you have left ? Fill out an app man

    How long you have left ? I know you have been waiting.

    Fill out an app. You have to figure if it goes a week then shipping it will be at least 2 weeks before anyone gets it. Have fun on your honeymoon
    It is true I have been waiting I commented way back in company section bout this product.

    Age - 27
    5'10, 178 pounds
    Training : switching back to 5x5 for training, 5 days a week with cardio 3 days in there also.
    Other supplements - protein, BCAA's and occasional preworkout. Also multi and fish oil.

    Should pick me cause ive been interested in this product for awhile now never tried a bulbine product and always keep a good log.

  17. Nice apps so far guys keep them coming.
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  18. Nice log, I can run this for you. 31 about to turn 32 in April. Im looking for a test to run for the month of April. Im at the gym 5 days a weeks, 2 off days and im also at the ice rink playing 2 night a weeks. Right now im just taking a fat burner trying you lose some bf. I know the test would help that also. Godd luck to everyone!!

    Age:31
    Sex: m
    Weight: 220lbs
    Training info:5 days a week 2 night hockey
    Diet: hight protien/low carb
    Are you taking any medications: no med
    Other supplements you will be taking with this: just a fat burner pre and post workouts
    Last edited by polishcyborg; 03-26-2012 at 09:26 AM. Reason: app

  19. Age:27
    Sex:M
    Weight:250
    Training info:M-chest & bis T-legs T-back & delts F-arms ( bodybuiler type workouts )
    Diet:Mainly Brown Rice With Fish & Turkey
    Are you taking any medications: No
    Other supplements you will be taking with this : Preworkouts, Intraworkouts & Post Workouts + Daily Mutivitamin

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Ok guys we can hardly keep it in stock in the warehouse !!! So you finally get a chance so get on it !!!
    2 loggers will be picked and we would like you to start ASAP
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=54 640"/>

    TestoDROL X9 Blend 1,778mg *Serving Size - 4 capsules120 capsules per containerD-Aspartic Acid, Mucuna Pruriens (std. 20% LDopa),Horny Goat Weed (std. 10% Icariin), Indole-3-Carbinole, Testofen, Bulbine natalensis,3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran, Zinc Methionine,
    Boron Gluconate

    Must be 21
    U.S. only
    Would like it to be run solo
    Would like a detailed log at least 3-4 updates a week
    This looks like a great formula.. Really covers al aspects of natty test boosting. I love all inclusive products bc then i don't have to waste extra money to get the other things in!

    I'm not familiar with the bulbine natalensis, could a rep educate me real quick? Unfortunately this product doesn't fit into my current goals so I'm not applying, but will definitely follow whoever logs it and most likely pick some up next time I use daa!

  21. Age: 38
    Sex: M
    Weight:5'10
    Training info:calethenics,dumbell/barbell,universal routines
    Diet:high caloric/bulking phase
    Are you taking any medications- no
    Other supplements you will be taking with this - multi(m-stak), creatine, protein w/comp.carbs.

  22. Looking forward to the logs here! Great opportunity, good luck all.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    This looks like a great formula.. Really covers al aspects of natty test boosting. I love all inclusive products bc then i don't have to waste extra money to get the other things in!

    I'm not familiar with the bulbine natalensis, could a rep educate me real quick? Unfortunately this product doesn't fit into my current goals so I'm not applying, but will definitely follow whoever logs it and most likely pick some up next time I use daa!

    Here is a study (not on humans) but it is like a bunch of other test booster ingreds. We have seen it work well in other products that is why we chose it to go with the other 8 test boosting ingredients.


    There are few herbs that actually boost testosterone, fewer that really lower estrogen, but none that do both exceptionally well – except Bulbine Natalensis. The rodent data suggests a testosterone boost of 347% compared to baseline, while lowering estrogen by 35%. And all of this is achieved at a dose of 50mgs/kg (rat dose), which translates very well to a low human dose, which would easily fit in a single daily serving. I should know…because I’ve been taking it for the past several months, and using it to boost my testosterone and lower my estrogen – with zero side effects!
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  24. Bulbine Natalensis is going to be awesome to try. I'm curious to it's effect on someone my age (42).

  25. It definitely looks like a solid product. I'm going to have to try it sometime soon.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    Here is a study (not on humans) but it is like a bunch of other test booster ingreds. We have seen it work well in other products that is why we chose it to go with the other 8 test boosting ingredients.

    There are few herbs that actually boost testosterone, fewer that really lower estrogen, but none that do both exceptionally well – except Bulbine Natalensis. The rodent data suggests a testosterone boost of 347% compared to baseline, while lowering estrogen by 35%. And all of this is achieved at a dose of 50mgs/kg (rat dose), which translates very well to a low human dose, which would easily fit in a single daily serving. I should know…because I’ve been taking it for the past several months, and using it to boost my testosterone and lower my estrogen – with zero side effects!
    Could It be stacked with erase?

  27. Testofen, bulbine, and 3,4 divanil DAMN!!!! Nice product here.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  28. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Could It be stacked with erase?
    Yes it could be stacked with it
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  29. Any more apps for this ?
    Mind & Muscle Rep
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/all-products/

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

    Here is a study (not on humans) but it is like a bunch of other test booster ingreds. We have seen it work well in other products that is why we chose it to go with the other 8 test boosting ingredients.

    There are few herbs that actually boost testosterone, fewer that really lower estrogen, but none that do both exceptionally well – except Bulbine Natalensis. The rodent data suggests a testosterone boost of 347% compared to baseline, while lowering estrogen by 35%. And all of this is achieved at a dose of 50mgs/kg (rat dose), which translates very well to a low human dose, which would easily fit in a single daily serving. I should know…because I’ve been taking it for the past several months, and using it to boost my testosterone and lower my estrogen – with zero side effects!
    I have to agree with the studies. I took a bulbine product for 8 weeks and it dried me up a noticeable amount and I got strong as hell and gained solid weight too. Best natty cycle I've done that I can recall.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek Nutrition 2 dual Logging opps!!!!
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 08:15 PM
  2. Betancourt nutrtion
    By dubfungus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 06:58 PM
  3. Optimum Nutrtion buys BSN
    By Billd82 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 02:58 PM
  4. Brawl Nutrtion
    By Lewisite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 01:19 AM
  5. ibe nutrtion b12
    By zed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-23-2004, 05:59 AM
Log in
Log in