Licogenix Logging Round #2!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Fill in the application as much as possible, Thanks.
Sex:
Weight:
How many times a week do you train?:
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?:
Are you on any medication?
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?

What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log?
What other sites are you willing to log this on?

Rules
*U.S Only
*Must be 21 or older
*Must have over 50 posts
*Must update log at least 3 times a week

Is Licogenix the next big thing in the natural supplement industry?

Perhaps! The logs are only 8-14 days in and they all have amazing feedback thus far, beta tester feedback was also fantastic so I'm not really surprised of the outcome. Now lets get some more loggers for this, so a few more people can see what Licogenix can really do
;)

I want to pick 3 loggers in the next 24 hours so get them apps in quick:)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JD you know I'm all over this!!!

Sex: As often as she gives it up.
Weight: 230lbs
How many times a week do you train?: 3-4x week
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: Maintenance ATM. Planning to cut in the beginning of May.
Are you on any medication? Negative.
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? You've seen my other log ;)
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? That depends. So far the Athletix stack I've been running so far has been treating me great (along w/ the PES products). I'd love to keep them going but I know I need a break once I hit the 8week mark. I'm up for trying whatever anyone wants to see it run with. Consider me a guinea pig :D! If this gets timed out right perhaps some cutting supplements could be useful!
What other sites are you willing to log this on? You name it and its ON!

Thanks JD.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Great opportunity guys!!! Get in here!!!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
doooooo itttt people!!!!!!!!!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I'm in for this awesome opportunity

Sex:Male
Weight:200
How many times a week do you train?:5-6
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?:plan on starting a cut coming up
Are you on any medication?Negative
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? At least 5. You can check out the link in my signature to see the log I've been running to know I do update and try to be fairly detailed.
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? Besides the staples, you tell me. I can run it solo, I have a bottle of Recourse I can run it with, just let me know what you'd like to see.
What other sites are you willing to log this on? bb.com, can post review on facebook and youtube. Besides that, just let me know.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not starting me recomp until April 30th. That may knock me out right there.
Sex:yes
Weight:195
How many times a week do you train?:lift 3/ cardio 3
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: recomp
Are you on any medication?no
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?3-4
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? 11oxo, dermacrine, dcp and maybe recompadrol.
What other sites are you willing to log this on? Phf is the only other one I'm a member of. I never post there though.

Rules
*U.S Only
*Must be 21 or older
*Must have over 50 posts

I have a log going for another company currently. Feel free to look at it to help in making your decision. Thanks JD
Stanky

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Sex:Male

Weight:204.5
How many times a week do you train?: 5 days a week resistance training, and i do cardio on the two off days and two of the workout days. I also incorporate everyday actvities now that its warm out like Biking, Hiking, and other physical activitys.
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: Currently lean bulking to about 215 but will likely stop at 209-210 if done naturally. Before i do a slight cut for the summer
Are you on any medication? Nope, Medication is for the weak.
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? Every day but at a minimum 4 times a week if work/play gets in the way

What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? Just the basics all im on right now is Orange Triad, Super Cissus, Protein, and Creatine
What other sites are you willing to log this on? Anything you wish

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sex: M
Weight: 312 :(
How many times a week do you train?: Just started after long break. Including cardio days 5-6. Will also be starting some 2 a days. Cardio fasted in AM, lifting after work.
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: CUT
Are you on any medication? No
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?
Mostly Daily, every other weekend I have my kids, that may be only time I skip an update, if it gets hectic and I forget.
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? I'm currently taking Alpha T2, I have thought about doing Titanium/Div1. I ran Titanium last summer and had great results from it, never stacked w/Div 1 or FormulaX yet
What other sites are you willing to log this on? Name it, I will copy it over.

Basically I have a goal of 30-40lbs weight loss by Memorial day. I unfortunately yo-yo with my weight, Last year I dropped 40lbs in a few months. From the logs I have followed so far, this seems like it could be used to help cut.

Last edited:
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
whats licogenix? sounds interesting......

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forgot to mention I would be taking basics like, Purple Wraath, Purple PysKO, Green Mag, White Flood, Multi, fish oil, greens, etc.. Man just noticed Controlled Labs has there hands on my paycheck almost as much as my ex wife lol.

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
man i need more post missing out on another great product. good luck eveyone!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Forgot to mention I would be taking basics like, Purple Wraath, Purple PysKO, Green Mag, White Flood, Multi, fish oil, greens, etc.. Man just noticed Controlled Labs has there hands on my paycheck almost as much as my ex wife lol.
you do know that they have a upc promo, save your product code for free stuff....

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a Licogenix logging party! :party:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is this licogenix you speak of? I am sure I can run a log on it even though I never heard of it. ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More apps more apps! Everyone has by the end of the day, were looking for loggers that can start asap!

musclebob5

musclebob5

Banned
Awards
Well Crud I Dont Have 50 Post Yet ... Just Joined Not To Long Ago ... Great Opportunity Tho ... Congrats To Whoever Gets This

musclebob5

musclebob5

Banned
Awards
Would Definitely Be Up For Doing W.e It Took If Givin A Chance To Log This Product Tho ...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i just ran 12 weeks of tribulus with hmb, is this pct? :stooges:

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Great apps do far!!! This is looking good..

dpannell85

Awards
Sex:male
Weight:230 6'3
How many times a week do you train?:5 or 6
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?:recomp
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?at least every other day but would be very detailed
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? A low dose cycle of winabol
What other sites are you willing to log this on?bb.com

Rules
*U.S Only
*Must be 21 or older
*Must have over 50 posts

Is Licogenix the next big thing in the natural supplement industry? LETS FIND OUT!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Good luck to everyone!!!! Licogenix is great product and you guys gonna love it!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: Maintenance ATM. Planning to cut in the beginning of May.
We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log? You've seen my other log ;)
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? That depends. So far the Athletix stack I've been running so far has been treating me great (along w/ the PES products). I'd love to keep them going but I know I need a break once I hit the 8week mark. I'm up for trying whatever anyone wants to see it run with. Consider me a guinea pig :D! If this gets timed out right perhaps some cutting supplements could be useful!

Thanks JD.
LOGGER!

Licogenix!

We are looking for detailed loggers, how many times a week can you update your log?3-4
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? 11oxo, dermacrine, dcp and maybe recompadrol.
What other sites are you willing to log this on? Phf is the only other one I'm a member of. I never post there though.

Rules
*U.S Only
*Must be 21 or older
*Must have over 50 posts

I have a log going for another company currently. Feel free to look at it to help in making your decision. Thanks JD
Stanky
You sir had some very nice pictures of the GF in the Testopro log lol............LOGGER :D

Licogenix!

Sex: M
Weight: 312 :(
How many times a week do you train?: Just started after long break. Including cardio days 5-6. Will also be starting some 2 a days. Cardio fasted in AM, lifting after work.
Current Diet cut/bulk/recomp?: CUT
Are you on any medication? No
Mostly Daily, every other weekend I have my kids, that may be only time I skip an update, if it gets hectic and I forget.
What supplements would you be running with the product you would like to log? I'm currently taking Alpha T2, I have thought about doing Titanium/Div1. I ran Titanium last summer and had great results from it, never stacked w/Div 1 or FormulaX yet
What other sites are you willing to log this on? Name it, I will copy it over.

Basically I have a goal of 30-40lbs weight loss by Memorial day. I unfortunately yo-yo with my weight, Last year I dropped 40lbs in a few months. From the logs I have followed so far, this seems like it could be used to help cut.
Licogenix :)

SEND ME YO ADDYS! :D

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Congrats guys!!!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet @ss!!!!!!!!!!!

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
sweet I just hit 50 post I hope im not to late. good luck everyone!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Titanium/Div1 combo finally sold out. Damn I shouldn't have waited lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks JD.

Rules
*U.S Only
*Must be 21 or older
*Must have over 50 posts

Stanky
The Titanium/Div1 combo finally sold out. Damn I shouldn't have waited lol
Yup that was one hell of a deal!

Still nice price on Licogenix tho :D