VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
☆☆☆☆☆ iForce Nutrition - I NEED 5 LOGGERS WHO NEED A PCT! ☆☆☆☆☆

THE ULTIMATE OTC PCT COMBO!

While other stacks may be "more popular" on AM, iForce knows there is nothing more effective for PCT than the "Total Testosterone Stack" of Testabolan v2 + Reversitol v2.

If you are going to need a full PCT within the next 3 weeks, please tell us the cycle you ran, and why you want to try this for your PCT!

5 lucky people will be chosen asap!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
wow Vaughn you are on a roll with these!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bummer. I don't start my 8 weeker until April 30

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
lol

look me up in a month or two if you still need loggers :)

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I currently am about 1.5 weeks from PCT after a 4 week of beastdrol. I wouldn't mind seeing how this stack does in terms of getting back in the full swing! Like most people here I am always looking for a stack that works.

After spending a fortune on supplements in my early years I am leery about spending my hard earned money on products that I haven't seen others have great success with. Word of mouth goes a long way and anabolicminds logs are a close second!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am going to start my pct in a week from a 8 week of dermacrine , I have take reversitol v2 with great results , but i have never tried Testavolan , so please give the chance!!:party:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THE ULTIMATE OTC PCT COMBO!

While other stacks may be "more popular" on AM, iForce knows there is nothing more effective for PCT than the "Total Testosterone Stack" of Testabolan v2 + Reversitol v2.

If you are going to need a full PCT within the next 3 weeks, please tell us the cycle you ran, and why you want to try this for your PCT!

5 lucky people will be chosen asap!
Flex approves of this pct.

jtracy33

jtracy33

Awards
I'm 5 weeks out from pct on a ultradrol/trenazone stack 4 weeks if i decide to up my tren dose or I would toss my name in the hat.

Are you wanting people to only use this stack for pct or alongside a serm?

Awesome opportunity good luck to everyone that gets a chance iforce makes some solid products for sure.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Two very overlooked products! Testabolan v2 has, and still is, one of my favorite iForce products!!! Let's see the stories people! Take advantage of Vaughn while he is crazed and willing!!!!!!

pnut143

pnut143

Awards
I'm in for this.

After the misfortune of being unable to log RS Transaderm due to some issues, I decided to just buy it because it was such a nice complement to my cycle.

I have 15 days left of a 6 week of the following:

Epistane: 30/40/40/40/50/50
Superdrol: Pulsed 10mg MWF pre-workout
RS Transaderm: 5 pumps per day

The cycle has been extremely successful so far, and I have gained a solid 10lbs of muscle while losing around 5lbs of fat while eating slightly above maintenance on lifting days. Diet has been very clean, and carb cycling low and high days (high days on lifting days MWF, low carb on cardio days Tuesday and Saturday). Luckily I get free blood tests, and I have been carefully monitoring liver, lipids, cholesterol etc and all are in good shape (plenty of support sups for that).

Starting test was 821ng/dl, and right now it's hovering around 475ng/dl (which I am quite pleased about for my cycle).

Most of all, I would like to log Testabolan v2 + Reversitol v2 because I would like to keep my gains and avoid and lethargy issues during my pct. I have a serm in place, but I really like the test boosting profile of the two products, and of course the extra estrogen suppressing capabilities. I've had great success with HCGenerate, Erase, and DAA in the past, and would like to compare my results with those to Testabolan v2 + Reversitol v2.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in for this.

After the misfortune of being unable to log RS Transaderm due to some issues, I decided to just buy it because it was such a nice complement to my cycle.

I have 15 days left of a 6 week of the following:

Epistane: 30/40/40/40/50/50
Superdrol: Pulsed 10mg MWF pre-workout
RS Transaderm: 5 pumps per day

The cycle has been extremely successful so far, and I have gained a solid 10lbs of muscle while losing around 5lbs of fat while eating slightly above maintenance on lifting days. Diet has been very clean, and carb cycling low and high days (high days on lifting days MWF, low carb on cardio days Tuesday and Saturday). Luckily I get free blood tests, and I have been carefully monitoring liver, lipids, cholesterol etc and all are in good shape (plenty of support sups for that).

Starting test was 821ng/dl, and right now it's hovering around 475ng/dl (which I am quite pleased about for my cycle).

Most of all, I would like to log Testabolan v2 + Reversitol v2 because I would like to keep my gains and avoid and lethargy issues during my pct. I have a serm in place, but I really like the test boosting profile of the two products, and of course the extra estrogen suppressing capabilities. I've had great success with HCGenerate, Erase, and DAA in the past, and would like to compare my results with those to Testabolan v2 + Reversitol v2.
Tester #1 is now chosen.

I will PM you for addy once I choose the others :)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I was not planning on entering into pct this soon, but my body is telling me it is time. I have been on a long rund of various combos of androdrive, mass drops, tren and 4 ad and I am really bottoming out. Plus my baby is gonna be here in four weeks so I am gonna have to slack a little at the gym. I have gotten to the point I can barely wake up in the morning and feel run down all day so I am gonna start pct. I have on hand a lot of stuff I can add in or just run it solo

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was not planning on entering into pct this soon, but my body is telling me it is time. I have been on a long rund of various combos of androdrive, mass drops, tren and 4 ad and I am really bottoming out. Plus my baby is gonna be here in four weeks so I am gonna have to slack a little at the gym. I have gotten to the point I can barely wake up in the morning and feel run down all day so I am gonna start pct. I have on hand a lot of stuff I can add in or just run it solo
I always look forward to your logs. You sir are #2.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You people are going to love this!! The Alcar in testabolan works amazing at limiting fat in pct IMO. Currently using this same stack, in addition to intimidate. Results have been off the charts for a pct!

Mike

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
You people are going to love this!! The Alcar in testabolan works amazing at limiting fat in pct IMO. Currently using this same stack, in addition to intimidate. Results have been off the charts for a pct!

Mike
I have been eyeing intimidate, but I am guessing they wont want us to add anything to our review

trae1170

Awards
Hook me up ! I am currently about 2 weeks in to my 6 week cycle. Trying to lean out for the summer here in the Carolinas !
Trenazone - 4 weeks - 0-1ml-1ml-1ml-1ml-0
Epivar - 6 weeks - 18-36-36-36-54-54
Rs-Transaderm - 5weeks - 0-5pumps-5pump-5pumps-5pumps-5pumps

I would definetly log this for 4 weeks & give b4 and after pics !

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been eyeing intimidate, but I am guessing they wont want us to add anything to our review
If you are willing to buy intimidate and run it along side of the stack, we can ask if that would be okay. It's all in the I-Force family, and intimidate makes a solid addition to any pct so it may be approved. Are you willing to purchase on your own?

Mike

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
If you are willing to buy intimidate and run it along side of the stack, we can ask if that would be okay. It's all in the I-Force family, and intimidate makes a solid addition to any pct so it may be approved. Are you willing to purchase on your own?

Mike
Yeah man, not askin for extra freebies. I will be using protean also bro. I bought up a bunch when it first dropped. Vanilla is the best. It is awesome for mixing with other proteins. It gives it a creamier texture and flavor

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I did not see other thread about log that included intimidate. I hope you did not take it that I was trying to get in on both deals. If it is cool though I may through it in on my own dime

dpannell85

Awards
Hey whats up bro i'm 6'3 210 I am currently running superdrol cycle 20/20/30/30/
Cycle will be finished up in two weeks would love to log the two products for you guys. I am always looking to try a new product especially when it appears to be a top notch pct. I could update a through log every other day, if need be every day.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so were you guys looking for the pct'r to run just these products in their pct? or just these products as their natural test booster?

meaning no serm?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
come on guys, we need 5 total so I can get mine going on

polishcyborg

polishcyborg

Awards
This would be great to log. Im looking for a good test.. I work out 5 days a week. summer around the corner!! good luck everyone!!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
so many promos!!! everyones gettin generous

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
bit**es hidin

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so were you guys looking for the pct'r to run just these products in their pct? or just these products as their natural test booster?

meaning no serm?

Yes, running only these. This is why I asked for info on the cycles being run.

Brucedog

Brucedog

Awards
Ill be coming off of Androhard v3 tomorrow, so i would be right on time for these.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
It'd be awesome if one of the loggers can get bloodwork using just these and no SERM.

Brucedog

Brucedog

Awards
I have tried the Reversitol before and it did work very well, along with some added vascularity, but i haven never tried them both together for a PCT.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RV2 is an amazing product and I look forward to seeing logs along side testabolan! Great opportunity, I-force does it again with a great promo, bravo vaughn!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, running only these. This is why I asked for info on the cycles being run.
huh, well thats very generous of you guys to have a promo like this, but I wouldn't recomend anyone using just these two compounds unless they were running something like 50mg of hd for 6 weeks, or some isomer of dhea.

yea, you can recover from using these products with no serm, you can also recover from using nothing as well. but neither option is very wise.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
huh, well thats very generous of you guys to have a promo like this, but I wouldn't recomend anyone using just these two compounds unless they were running something like 50mg of hd for 6 weeks, or some isomer of dhea.

yea, you can recover from using these products with no serm, you can also recover from using nothing as well. but neither option is very wise.
thanks for your insight. I'll make sure we remove your name from entrants for this promo.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no worries, after your intial reply about running other compounds, i deleted my post/entry.

my loss, congrats to the winners, i look forward to reading logs an such.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RV2 is an amazing product and I look forward to seeing logs along side testabolan! Great opportunity, I-force does it again with a great promo, bravo vaughn!
I am most excited for this promo, should def be a good one with some crazy results. Testabolan v.2 and reversitol v.2 have been a staple of mine in pct for a long while now.

Mike

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am most excited for this promo, should def be a good one with some crazy results. Testabolan v.2 and reversitol v.2 have been a staple of mine in pct for a long while now.

Mike
Very good to hear, I'm a huge fan of RV2 and had a beneficial log of tropinol. Yet, never heard anything on test til now so I would love to see some feedback!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mike
so do you run just those two products for your pct program?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vaughn out of curiosity and safety, this has been backed with blood work correct? I love what you guys have done with the company and trust the products, yet I am a bit of a devil's advocate on this particular subject... Jbry is on to something here, is this a test for the company to see if the products will work as a stand alone or are you confident enough to be picking people coming off of a harsh compound like Sdrol teamed with other actives, that they will be successful in quickly recovering with no damage? Not attacking just curious if there are links to people running this -serm? Thank you and keep on doing big things!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vaughn out of curiosity and safety, this has been backed with blood work correct? I love what you guys have done with the company and trust the products, yet I am a bit of a devil's advocate on this particular subject... Jbry is on to something here, is this a test for the company to see if the products will work as a stand alone or are you confident enough to be picking people coming off of a harsh compound like Sdrol teamed with other actives, that they will be successful in quickly recovering with no damage? Not attacking just curious if there are links to people running this -serm? Thank you and keep on doing big things!
^^^^^^This!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In 4 Maximize Intense applications!
Amidoingitright

bigbeef

bigbeef