I need 5 loggers!!! MASSIVE Free Testosterone + IGF-1 Enhancement

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. I would like to give it a shot 37 years old 205 lbs. train 5-6 days in the gym. Always looking for that edge.


  2. 6'0" weighing in at 247 with 23.5% BF
    Have lost 55 lbs since November 29th, 2011.

    Currently in the process of getting healthy for my children (girl - 5, and son - 19 months) and sexy for my wife of 5 years.

    My gains have been great these last couple months and I've never taken any sort of testosterone supplement. Being 28 years old I'm pretty sure I am currently in my steady decline of natural hormone production and have been strongly considering a natural test booster as my next new product choice.

    I'm pushing 255 x 6 on the bench and squatting 250 x 8, looking forward to crushing these results.

    I love writing and would keep a very detailed, entertaining log with pics that I'd gladly update daily. This would be a very unique opportunity for me since I am the sole motivating force when it comes to my workouts, and this addition could present a huge change in focus and drive.

    It would be an honor to be included in this project and look forward to seeing all of the participants' logs!
    •   
       


  3. I have been checking logs on here about intimidate since you posted about it, just got done reading some good reviews and behold a logging contest!
    I'm 27, current weight 222lbs, 5' 10".
    I'm currently lifting for strength, with added cardio for fat loss. 4-5 days a week, depending on soreness.
    Lifting plan is cut fat, for future cycle.
    My supps as of now are multi's and PWO.
    Iv tried DAA and I like it, so if this is 100 x's better than that I would love this.
    Thanks for the opportunity

  4. I would love to log a stack of INTIMIDATE + TESTABOLAN V2! I am 6'2, 180 lbs. I play football and baseball in college. I am currently lifting for football along with starting my baseball season. I could log the performance of my lifts, along with how my performance is on the field while taking your products as to now while I am not.

  5. I would appreciate the opportunity to log these products for you. I've logged other products in the past on various forums. I usually update every day, I'm honest, and I don't skimp on the opportunity when given. I'm dedicated to my health and very aware of the effect supplements have on me. I also don't log other products (aside from staples like whey, fish oil, etc.) while I'm logging a companies product so you won't see "I'm running Intimidate plus Testo plus AI plus fat burner plus everything else!"

    Very interested in Intimidate especially since its release and I could compare its effects with other testosterone boosters I've used. You would not regret picking me.
    •   
       


  6. 6'0 193 about to go on recomp now that I just finished up PCT. I have always loved your products and would love to log this for you. I'll be honest, I have no logging experience online but Ive done it in journals before. I have 5 years training experience and 3 years supplement experience.

  7. more entries! this is one sick combo!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  8. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    more entries! this is one sick combo!
    Strongly agreed!!! Make believers bro :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Im Currently Runnin Some Test Boosting Products But Pre Congrats Who Ever Gets Chosen !

  10. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    more entries! this is one sick combo!
    Agreed!!
    SEMPER FI!!

  11. I am 33 and have been getting ready to do a cut on some body far something like this would greatly help me keep gaining muscle while shredding fat. I workout about 3-5 a week depending on my schedule. I have only logged one product on here and was very pleased with it. I would like to give your product a go and give you a honest review/log. I have logged other supplements on another site but haven't had much chance on here. My last product I logged was for three months.

    I have only been workin out for 9 months. My dedication has been really tested by my wife and kids, I want to be bigger,stronger and live longer. Hopefully I will be picke for this. I am always in need of some critics an help from them. Motivational advice I also good and if I don't get this op I will try try again. Thanks

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamBig
    I have been checking logs on here about intimidate since you posted about it, just got done reading some good reviews and behold a logging contest!
    I'm 27, current weight 222lbs, 5' 10".
    I'm currently lifting for strength, with added cardio for fat loss. 4-5 days a week, depending on soreness.
    Lifting plan is cut fat, for future cycle.
    My supps as of now are multi's and PWO.
    Iv tried DAA and I like it, so if this is 100 x's better than that I would love this.
    Thanks for the opportunity
    Don't know if this helps but, my stats are 1rm bench325 dead lift 465 box squat 515.

  13. I'm 6,1 195. 26 years old been lifting off and on since high school got serious about a year and half ago. Been building a good base for a year. Was 230, dropped to 182 in that year. I have a hard time gaining... I would eat close to 3k calories a day and still just won't gain mass. I recently just finished my first SD cycle, ate 4k calories and went to 198, and after PCT I'm holding strong around 193-195. I am 2 weeks off of my PCT and have a cycle planned for May. This would make a great bridge. I am online all the time and could provide a before and after pic, as well as a daily log. I'm always happy to try new things especially after my SD cycle finally broke my 185 barrier that I could get through. So ive learned the right supps make all the difference.

    Right now I'm only on regular supps. NCG Nirto (pre) Karbolyn, amminocore. AfterShock and amminocore (post).

    I workout 6 days a week one body part each day for 45-50 and one day for circuit cardio,( I can't run, if makes me lose mass)

    Would be very happy to try and log your stack. It would be the first of its kind for me.

  14. this would be great for me to log for you. I work out 5 days a week and play hockey 2 night a week. I would love to see how is would effect my hockey playing. great promo good luck everyone!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Lemmie log this up Vaughn, I've just read all the intimidate logs and they look impressive. I'll log this with pics and all!
    Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I would be totally stoked to log this. I'm 42 by the way so it could give you a perspective on how it works for a old man!! Train 5 times a week and I can be detailed. I can also update as much as needed.


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ulclwn
    Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    I'm in for this, Vaughn. The one thing I've logged for you guys in the past was Dexaprine, but that was over at bb.com so I can't link you here :|

    You know me, but I'll tell you what I'm up to in training. I've been cutting/recomping with Lyle McDonald's Ultimate Diet 2.0, which is a cyclic keto diet. I would say I'm cutting and that's what I've used it for in the past, but I always get strength and mass gains on this diet as well. First time around, I lost 9 pounds yet gained 3/4" on both in less than a month

    I've had to adjust my training due to a shoulder injury but progress is still being made. I've used 5/3/1 for a while and still love it and am using that template for my low body lifts. Still doing squats and deadlift despite the shoulder injury. I've adjusted my upper body stuff to be a little less strength oriented since I've been advised to avoid heavy loads and full shoulder ROM. I've now done my upper body workouts as an arm day - hammering bis, tris, forearms with a ton of volume and a chest/back day using some limited ROM benching, cables, DB work in high volume for chest and mostly rowing movements for back.

    I've been doing all of this long enough that I expect I'll notice any differences in training, mass, libido, sleep, etc. As far as OTC test boosters, I've only ran SNS DAA and did not notice much on that run. No AAS in my past either, I'm too young and not quite dumb enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    would love the opportunity! 22, 247 pounds at 16% Bf, 6 ft tall. 400 pound bench press, 500 pound squat and 275 shoulder press. Would be an honor to log for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by IRON4LIFE View Post
    I'd love to log this stack for you guys. Have been a fan of Iforce ever since i tried Maximixe & Reverstiol V2. Currently weighing 245 at around the 15 bf range. Looking to harden up and drop a little body fat while retaining as much lbm as possible. I've taken other DAA products in the past and enjoyed it. Would love to see how Intimidate differs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    I am 33 and have been getting ready to do a cut on some body far something like this would greatly help me keep gaining muscle while shredding fat. I workout about 3-5 a week depending on my schedule. I have only logged one product on here and was very pleased with it. I would like to give your product a go and give you a honest review/log. I have logged other supplements on another site but haven't had much chance on here. My last product I logged was for three months.

    I have only been workin out for 9 months. My dedication has been really tested by my wife and kids, I want to be bigger,stronger and live longer. Hopefully I will be picke for this. I am always in need of some critics an help from them. Motivational advice I also good and if I don't get this op I will try try again. Thanks
    winners


    Please PM me your full name, shipping address, and t-shirt size
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  16. and yes, I know I chose 6 winners despite the title only saying 5 will win....what can I say, I'm a giver!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  17. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    and yes, I know I chose 6 winners despite the title only saying 5 will win....what can I say, I'm a giver!
    Lol its an honor brother!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. Congrats guys! Vaughn is known for being extra generous! Great promo here.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  19. Damn! I didnt got picked!
  20. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Congrats guys! Vaughn is known for being extra generous! Great promo here.
    YESS! Vaughn this is awesome, thanks for the opportunity. I feel like i just won the lottery!!!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree

    YESS! Vaughn this is awesome, thanks for the opportunity. I feel like i just won the lottery!!!!!
    Agreed lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by zubda345 View Post
    Damn! I didnt got picked!
    to be considered for more promos in the future, try to do some logs of products you normally use, and get your post count up. Since I can't know everyone in person/trust that I'll get reviews, higher post counts genuinely help reaffirm that you will in fact keep the log(unfrotunately many times people sell the free product we ship them).

    Best of luck next time
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  23. Grats guys
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

    to be considered for more promos in the future, try to do some logs of products you normally use, and get your post count up. Since I can't know everyone in person/trust that I'll get reviews, higher post counts genuinely help reaffirm that you will in fact keep the log(unfrotunately many times people sell the free product we ship them).

    Best of luck next time
    ^^^ this and do a few reviews of samples will help too.
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.
  25. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Vaughn, not sure if my AM is functioning properly. Ive sent a few PM.s but they are not showing up in my outbox. Let me know if you receive them please.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree
    Vaughn, not sure if my AM is functioning properly. Ive sent a few PM.s but they are not showing up in my outbox. Let me know if you receive them please.
    Same here bro idk what the problem is here... Lots of snow storms
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Jahcuree View Post
    Vaughn, not sure if my AM is functioning properly. Ive sent a few PM.s but they are not showing up in my outbox. Let me know if you receive them please.
    got your PM's
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  28. Appreciate it bro :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  29. Jahcuree
    Jahcuree's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    got your PM's
    Awesome. thx.

  30. Bump
    Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    if i die soon and u need it, let it be known, u got my organs! but u best pay good money to my family!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Free combustion, need more loggers :D
    By BPS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 12:39 PM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-07-2010, 11:49 AM
  3. Free Reversitol V2!!! Loggers come inside...
    By iForce in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 09:15 PM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 04:34 PM
Log in
Log in