The Legend is back: Bulk P-Slin is now available at NutraPlanet !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. The Legend is back: Bulk P-Slin is now available at NutraPlanet !!!

Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

2. Good stuff. Just keep it in stock this time so when I have money I can try it. I loved the capped version back when it was around.
    •   

3. May have to pick some of this up when I try out the new ModernBCAA flavors

4. ... After I bought 5kg worth of BCAAs (which I completely love), I said to myself "OKAY YOU ARE GOOD TO GO! You don't need anything else..."

And now you have bulk p-slin? Are you serious? Damn.... because of you I'm gonna have to pick up 4-5 graveyard shifts so I can afford another order... And yet couldn't be happier :]

5. Looks really good!!! Have to grab some
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    May have to pick some of this up when I try out the new ModernBCAA flavors
    Sounds good. Looking forward to your feedback, if you do.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

7. Quote Originally Posted by pnut143 View Post
    ... After I bought 5kg worth of BCAAs (which I completely love), I said to myself "OKAY YOU ARE GOOD TO GO! You don't need anything else..."

And now you have bulk p-slin? Are you serious? Damn.... because of you I'm gonna have to pick up 4-5 graveyard shifts so I can afford another order... And yet couldn't be happier :]
    Thank you very much for your continued support! Really appreciated.

8. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde View Post
    Looks really good!!! Have to grab some
    Thank you!

9. Very nice! Ordering tonight.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

10. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Very nice! Ordering tonight.
    Awesome. Thank you for the support!

11. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    I hate you......
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

12. Thank you Usp labs.... Pslin is back and will be mine again.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I hate you......
    I know ...

14. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Thank you Usp labs.... Pslin is back and will be mine again.
    Sounds good. Thank you for the support!

15. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove
    I know ...
    Lol p-slin monster mass shakes & Mmm, mmm talk about growth! I'll buy 2 and save em til next fall. Bitter sweet day
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

16. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Lol p-slin monster mass shakes & Mmm, mmm talk about growth! I'll buy 2 and save em til next fall. Bitter sweet day
    Awesome. Thank you, DW!

17. Man ive always wanted to try P-Slin, effects look great, reviews always positive, im craving P-Slin
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.

18. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Man ive always wanted to try P-Slin, effects look great, reviews always positive, im craving P-Slin
    Sounds good. Looking forward to your feedback as soon as you try it. Thank you!

19. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Sounds good. Looking forward to your feedback as soon as you try it. Thank you!
    Shoot I wish I could
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

20. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Shoot I wish I could
    Sorry to read that! The entire stock is usually sent directly to NutraPlanet (USPowders does not keep any stock), so I am unable to have anything sent to you directly from USPowders. If you are interested, I can have a free bottle of Anabolic Pump sent to you. Let me know.

21. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Sorry to read that! The entire stock is usually sent directly to NutraPlanet (USPowders does not keep any stock), so I am unable to have anything sent to you directly from USPowders. If you are interested, I can have a free bottle of Anabolic Pump sent to you. Let me know.
    Yes sir!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*

22. Quote Originally Posted by TheHardOne View Post
    Yes sir!
    Hope you are enjoying your stack.

23. If you are looking for a product that delivers the following:

• Incredibly potent concentration not just of corosolic acid but also of highly extracted and profoundly bioactive tannins, both in effective amounts
    • Pronounced glucose disposal and nutrient partitioning effects
    • Significant improvement in body composition
    • Enhanced fat loss and increased muscle-mass-to-fat-mass ratio
    • Intense utilization of the anabolic power of food
    • Dramatic induction of vascularity and muscle pump
    • Improved cellular glucose sensitivity
    • No loss in effectiveness during Bulk P-Slin cycle
    • Unmistakeable increases in strength, endurance, and recovery, via improved cellular integrity
    • Systematic improvement in various metabolic markers

Then, Bulk P-Slin is precisely for you. Give it a shot!

24. How many servings in 21 grams?
  25. Unbreakable

As few or many as you want depending upon how many mg used per dose.
    I packed 50 "00" caps for about ~410mg each which left me about ~500mg loose powder.

26. Sweet! Love this stuff.. glad to see this back!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

27. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    As few or many as you want depending upon how many mg used per dose.
    I packed 50 "00" caps for about ~410mg each which left me about ~500mg loose powder.
    Thank you for sharing!

28. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Sweet! Love this stuff.. glad to see this back!
    Thank you for the support!

29. Have you tried Bulk P-Slin 15-20 minutes before a carbohydrate-containing pre-workout meal? Give it a shot and experience the Food Pump, in addition to other awesome effects.

30. Do you have to cap this stuff? or can you just mix it with water?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. will bulk p-slin be back in stock any time soon?
    By sundevil04 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 12:19 PM
  2. Bulk P-slin
    By Rock in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 06:35 AM
  3. P-Slin (bulk) Back in stock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 04:25 PM
  4. how often can u use slin to get back in keto ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 06:27 PM