Ageforce looking for loggers for new DHEA+Pregenolone Patch.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. As an aside, given that we want logger selcted by a self imposed deadline of 3/16/12, I am setting a cut off day for apps at 11:59p.m. on Wednesday March 14th so we reps have a chance to discuss our options.
    Recoverbro

2. AGE: 19
    Weight: 1
    Experience Lifting: 3 years
    Why do want to try this product: I want to try this product to see how I respond to it, I want to go pro and it ain't gonna happen without some support and supps. And then write reviews in the log to help other people as well as the company to better understand the product and make useful changes to it if required.
    •   

3. Female
    Age 24
    Weight:145
    Weight lifting experience: been weight lifting since high school. Have multiple personal training certifications. And currently lift 3-5 times a week.
    Why I want to try this product: I am a fitness and nutrition junkie and yet have hard time achieving desired results. I am very thorough when recording results and logging. Weight, body composition, cardio, and weight lifting results. Also and very good with stayin on track with supplements and taking as directed. Also I researched this product and based on information I read it appears that it can help close the gap from where I am now and my desired results.

4. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886
    As an aside, given that we want logger selcted by a self imposed deadline of 3/16/12, I am setting a cut off day for apps at 11:59p.m. on Wednesday March 14th so we reps have a chance to discuss our options.
    I hope I made the deadline!

5. We extended it a bit. Having a tough time making our decision!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   

6. Really I thought the app was over

I am in

I'm am 33

Ben working out since April 2011

I get to the gym approx. 4-5 days a week and play soccer on sundays. I am about 178 lbs and getting ready to make some definite cut definition. I have done only one log on here for 3 months and have done a few over at bb. Com I have used one one other product with DhEA and it really helped with maintains weight while still gaining muscle. I would be able to post at least 4 time a week. I hope to get this chance. I get to the gym around 530 am sometimes earlier, wonder how your product would work for me. Would you keep it on all might or first thing in the morning. What other products would you stack? I think I Read you wanted only staples .... A pre wo considered a staple.

I have yet to try any of your products and feel I could be a good choice thanks for taking the time to look at this

7. Im in..oh wait...LULZ!!!!

RECOVERBRO

8. Pwo's are fine,
    Recoverbro

9. Gonna be a tough call.....
    RecoverBro ELITE

10. AGE: 41
    Weight: 230
    Experience Lifting: 18-19 years
    Why do want to try this product: Always looking for the next cutting edge supplement that will help me attain better hormone levels due to being on the decline of test levels for my age. I have never tried a supplement patch before, so that is intriguing me as well. I have used transdermal products, as well as sublingual so this would be the next step.

Thanks for giving an opportunity!
    Strength and Honor!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by HMBmuscle
    Weight: 230
    Experience Lifting: 18-19 years
    Why do want to try this product: Always looking for the next cutting edge supplement that will help me attain better hormone levels due to being on the decline of test levels for my age. I have never tried a supplement patch before, so that is intriguing me as well. I have used transdermal products, as well as sublingual so this would be the next step.

Thanks for giving an opportunity!
    I think I've seen you around some other boards. I assume you're the same guy. Very detailed post history if so.

12. So will winners still be posted today? (anxiously waiting)

13. Quote Originally Posted by JesstheIbex
    So will winners still be posted today? (anxiously waiting)
    That is my/our intent. Have to get to my pc to consult w/ the other reps.
    Recoverbro

14. Get your consult on!!!

RECOVERBRO

15. *consulting*

16. Very good then!!!

RECOVERBRO

17. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    We are looking for 2 individuals to log our newly developed DHEA+Pregenolone Patches, 30 day runs...
    What kind of results should one be looking for within the 30 days?

18. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    *consulting*
    Very good indeed

19. Thank you to all applicants we appreciate your interest and your applications.

JohnnyNutz and JesstheIbex, please PM me your addy's so we can ship the product to you. I will be forwarding them on to our admin asap to get the ball rolling here. Once you have received the patches, the customary link to your log in this thread would be appreciated.

We had a lot of great apps and it was a tough decision, thanks again all.
    Recoverbro

20. All info received and forwarded to the appropriate peeps! Thanks for a quick response.
    Recoverbro

21. Congrats guys! It's definitely a good choice to pick Johnny.

22. Congrats lady and gentleman! Can't wait to see these logs

23. thanks for the opportunity

RECOVERBRO

24. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Congrats lady and gentleman! Can't wait to see these logs
    Thanks! Can't wait to see results!

25. Quote Originally Posted by JesstheIbex View Post
    Thanks! Can't wait to see results!
    Ohh, I just realized you were a lady. Definitely in for your log to see how it treats you.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AgeForce Transdermal Patch Offer Ends Soon!
    By Ageforce in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 11:19 PM
  2. AgeForce Transdermal Patch Offer Ends Soon!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 11:59 AM
  3. AgeForce Transdermal Patch Offer (Expires 8/4/2011
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 05:55 PM