Get Yours....FREE!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
We've been giving away samples of AI Sports Nutrition for Free to First time requestors!!!!

All you have to do is Comment here and then PM Me with your name / mailing address. Be sure to include a phone number if you are outside the states.

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Will do.
Excited to try the recoverpro and maniac.
Perform was good when I used it before :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Bump

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stacked 2 caps motivate w/ pouch of maniac = AWESOME! Probably the best workout I've had in a while! Thanks for the samples, jigga, I'll be switching my pre workout supp to this stack asap

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Stacked 2 caps motivate w/ pouch of maniac = AWESOME! Probably the best workout I've had in a while! Thanks for the samples, jigga, I'll be switching my pre workout supp to this stack asap
Thats what we like to hear! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Which Maniac did you prefer? Pink lemonade or Fruit Punch?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats what we like to hear! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Which Maniac did you prefer? Pink lemonade or Fruit Punch?
They were both pretty good but the fruit punch was the best of the two. You guys did a good job with recover pro making bcaa's not taste like s**t! lol

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
They were both pretty good but the fruit punch was the best of the two. You guys did a good job with recover pro making bcaa's not taste like s**t! lol
Glad to hear you liked both products. I love Recover Pro and could drink it ALL day.

NJIRONPIG

Awards
Im always a fan of companies willing to stand behind their product with samples. I'll be in to try, I'm in the market for a new Pre-workout

B1G DOG

Awards
Interested in your products but I have to get my posts up to send PM's.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
hope im not too late. In

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
hmm free stuff im in

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dude, I would love some free samples. I'm 56 years old and have been lifting for 30 years.Rock me with some samples.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
LOVE your products!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
PM Inbox all cleared out... Who is ready to for some Samples?

ThickabodVein

Awards
I would love some samples. What exactly is the HGH Pro? The Motivate sounds enticing... Not familiar with your products but would like to be. If I like them I will post back and spread the word.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you guys like free, you should start checking out our Facebook page every Monday and Thursday. We do a random giveaway, no strings attached, EVERY MONDAY & THURSDAY!

www.facebook.com/aisportsnutrition.com

Just click LIKE on the page and then look for the announcement that day for the giveaway and it will tell you what to do.

EDIT: Just click SHARE on this pic and you're entered for today's giveaway of at least one bottle of HGHpro: Facebook

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you guys like free, you should start checking out our Facebook page every Monday and Thursday. We do a random giveaway, no strings attached, EVERY MONDAY & THURSDAY!

www.facebook.com/aisportsnutrition.com

Just click LIKE on the page and then look for the announcement that day for the giveaway and it will tell you what to do.

EDIT: Just click SHARE on this pic and you're entered for today's giveaway of at least one bottle of HGHpro: Facebook
I is confused

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I would love some samples. What exactly is the HGH Pro? The Motivate sounds enticing... Not familiar with your products but would like to be. If I like them I will post back and spread the word.

all natural growth hormone product that actually does what it claims to do. HGH-PRO focuses solely on elevating HGH levels in the body using the highest extracts of ingredients available, while other GH products fall short. HGH-PRO is not the old let down GH product that promised to stimulate your pituitary or the multi-facet GH product that promises to do more than just elevate GH

What HGH PRO WILL do:

- Promote healthy HGH levels.
- Promote deeper and more restful sleep
- Increase appetite
- Increase strength
- Increase recovery
- Promote clear skin
- Support optimal acetyl-choline production
- Control prolactin
- Control somatostatin
- Increase fat loss

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
I is confused
click the link to go to AI's Facebook page. Then when you are there, click LIKE on the page. We set up give aways that you can enter into just by posting a comment.

You can find me on there as well!