Wow! Three New And Improved Bulk Modern BCAA Flavors At Lower Prices!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! Three New And Improved Bulk Modern BCAA Flavors At Even Lower Prices!!!

Yes, you read it correctly! Always striving to offer you the best possible value (excellent products at unbeatable prices), we at USPowders have done it again! We have succeeded in expanding the flavor range of your favorite, original 8:1:1 Bulk BCAA by not one but three amazingly great-tasting and incredibly refreshing flavors: Grape (an improvement of the original), Grapple (apple grape), and Peach. But that is not all! Bulk Modern BCAA was already an unbeatable value at only $29.99 per kilo. But guess what! You are now getting, not just three new and improved flavors, but a price reduction to boot! Yes, Bulk Modern BCAA is now available at NutraPlanet.com at an unbeatable $24.99 per kilo!!! Unmatched BCAA effectiveness (awesome product). Broader choice set. Mind-blowing price. Just for you! At NutraPlanet.com!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This thread is relevant to my interests.

Hello Peach!

ps. My checking acct hates you guys.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is relevant to my interests.

Hello Peach!

ps. My checking acct hates you guys.
USPowders and NutraPlanet strive to make you get more bang for your buck! ;)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant believe the price on those....so cheap, yet such a sexy ratio. You guys making any money? lol

Especially with the recent leucine price spike...an unbeatable offer here and might I assume it wont be around at this price forever?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant believe the price on those....so cheap, yet such a sexy ratio. You guys making any money? lol

Especially with the recent leucine price spike...an unbeatable offer here and might I assume it wont be around at this price forever?
That is why stocking up is a strategic move! :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is absolutely sick.

$30 was a steal, so $25 is hard to believe. Strat - you and Jacob lacing these things with nicotine so we can't stop buying it? ;) lol

Well done. I'll be purchasing the peach and grapple to try as soon as I can (grapple sounds incredibly intriguing).

willib

Awards
  • Established
what about the new flavors?,only grape bubblegun is offered at this price

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
How well does this stuff mix? I'm used to Ajinomoto bcaa's that mix with no effort.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't even see an option drop down box... at this price I may have to try this stuff eventually.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is absolutely sick.

$30 was a steal, so $25 is hard to believe. Strat - you and Jacob lacing these things with nicotine so we can't stop buying it? ;) lol

Well done. I'll be purchasing the peach and grapple to try as soon as I can (grapple sounds incredibly intriguing).
I agree that $24.99 is indeed hard to believe. Our goal is not to maximize profits, rather to produce and deliver high-quality and effective supplements at affordable prices, so athletes and fitness enthusiasts alike can more easily reach their goals. This is why we always pass on cost savings and efficiency improvements straight to the consumer in the form of price reductions whenever possible.

I would appreciate your feedback, should you try any of the new flavors. Thank you for your support!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll check this with NutraPlanet. Thank you!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How well does this stuff mix? I'm used to Ajinomoto bcaa's that mix with no effort.
Mixing is smooth. The BCAAs are micronized.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't even see an option drop down box... at this price I may have to try this stuff eventually.
I'll check the selection option with NutraPlanet. Would be great, if you finally gave Bulk Modern BCAA a shot! :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does the new stock of bulk have the improved grape flavor also?
Yes, the new stock will be the three flavors - the improved grape, the new peach and the new grapple (grape and apple).

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the new stock will be the three flavors - the improved grape, the new peach and the new grapple (grape and apple).
WHAT!!!??? $25 for impoved grape AND new flavors?!

Are you really gonna sit there and tell me the flavor is better, the price is lower and I have other flavors to choose from?

The first version was extremely bland but I'm interested to see what the new ones are like. How much stronger/better are the new & improved flavors?

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
USPLabs :You_Rock_Emoticon:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the bulk will be the non-electrolyte version still, yes?
The formula is unchanged. The only difference is that there are now two completely new flavors and the original flavor has been improved upon.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Are you really gonna sit there and tell me the flavor is better, the price is lower and I have other flavors to choose from?

The first version was extremely bland but I'm interested to see what the new ones are like. How much stronger/better are the new & improved flavors?
Improved flavor, broader choice (two completely new flavors), and a lower price! "How much stronger/better" the new and improved flavors are is a subjective thing.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Improved flavor, broader choice (two completely new flavors), and a lower price! "How much stronger/better" the new and improved flavors are is a subjective thing.
Have you tried them yet? If so, what do you think compared to the last batch and which in your opinion was the tastiest?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work, that is a steal for a BCAA drink that is flavored. Would like to see some electrolytes too then it would be more similar to Xtend. I am happy the flavors are getting redone, I thought the grape was not that great the first go round.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried them yet? If so, what do you think compared to the last batch and which in your opinion was the tastiest?
I have not tried them yet. Still, taste preferences remain subjective. I read in a different thread that someone could not stand White Blue Raspberry flavor, whereas I could not get enough of it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work, that is a steal for a BCAA drink that is flavored. Would like to see some electrolytes too then it would be more similar to Xtend. I am happy the flavors are getting redone, I thought the grape was not that great the first go round.
The concepts (Xtend vs Bulk Modern BCAA) are different. Ours is a heavily leucine-biased micronized BCAA matrix aimed at maximizing the downstream roles of BCAAs, especially leucine, in mTOR activation, protein synthesis, anabolic signaling, ribosomal assembly, as well as hyperplasic/hypertrophic growth.

tuberman

Awards
  • Established
The concepts (Xtend vs Bulk Modern BCAA) are different. Ours is a heavily leucine-biased micronized BCAA matrix aimed at maximizing the downstream roles of BCAAs, especially leucine, in mTOR activation, protein synthesis, anabolic signaling, ribosomal assembly, as well as hyperplasic/hypertrophic growth.
This is a great deal for 8:1:1 BCAAs. I also stopped by to say hello to you, but will pick some of this stuff up. Miss you and Mullet's wisdom on AM.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its cheaper cause there isnt really a label on it lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a great deal for 8:1:1 BCAAs. I also stopped by to say hello to you, but will pick some of this stuff up. Miss you and Mullet's wisdom on AM.
Thank you for stopping by, buddy! And thank you for your support!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ajimotos are instantized with soy lecithin and do not have a high leucine content.

Ours will not mix like ajinomoto...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

yes, we purhased when leucine price was low...

We have 10 tons then it's gone...should last 3-4 months...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I was clear on the bland flavor on launch...selling point was very high leucine content, lightly flavored, and amazing price (cheaper than bulk material)....

We spent extra money to make it taste better and lowered the price in order to run through 10 tons of material...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
NIce price

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be stocking up on the new flavors.

willib

Awards
  • Established
still have not seen new flavors or an option for new flavors. Are they in stock yet?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
still have not seen new flavors or an option for new flavors. Are they in stock yet?
They are shipping next week according to a previous post.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they are shipping to NP late next week....

the Imporved grape flavor has landed.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread just blew up!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As it should. Modern is a solid product.

Think I'm going with peach this go around.
Sounds great. Looking forward to your feedback when you do. Thank you!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course I see this after I just purchased another kilo... sigh
LOL
You might still wish to stock up on some other flavors when they hit NutraPlanet. Thank you for choosing USPowders!

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
You might still wish to stock up on some other flavors when they hit NutraPlanet. Thank you for choosing USPowders!
Almost finished up my first Kg ( ordered 2 ) and pretty sure I'm gonna stock up on this! I don't mind the old grape, so any improvements will be awesome!! I'm to buy a few more kg once new flavours hit!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still only the grape flavor at Nutraplanet. I have 3 tubs unopened of the that plus I'm using a fourth one that is not even half done yet.