Wow! Three New And Improved Bulk Modern BCAA Flavors At Lower Prices!!!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. I'm waiting for new flavors next week and gonna stock up

2. am i missing something?? i see zero flavor options.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by uforce
    am i missing something?? i see zero flavor options.
    Next week
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Next week
    Late this week!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

5. Quote Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    am i missing something?? i see zero flavor options.
    NutraPlanet does not have the new flavors in stock yet. They will be shipped to them late this week. Thank you!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    NutraPlanet does not have the new flavors in stock yet. They will be shipped to them late this week. Thank you!
    No listings for them yet on March 9th, hopefully by the 12th or 13th.

7. i don't give a ish what it taste like.. at that price i had to pick up two

8. Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    No listings for them yet on March 9th, hopefully by the 12th or 13th.
    I'll get an update, ASAP. Please bear with me. Thank you!

9. Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    i don't give a ish what it taste like.. at that price i had to pick up two
    High quality materials at a killer price. Thank you for the support!

10. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I'll get an update, ASAP. Please bear with me. Thank you!
    Not to worry, Stat, just checking in, and I'll pick a couple up when they arrive. There are typically delays with new products and upgrades, and I have a kilo of leucine on hand.

11. Quote Originally Posted by tuberman View Post
    Not to worry, Stat, just checking in, and I'll pick a couple up when they arrive. There are typically delays with new products and upgrades, and I have a kilo of leucine on hand.
    Thumbs up!

12. Update: The new flavors will ship to NutraPlanet next Tuesday. Thank you for your understanding and support!

13. Counting down...

14. Still waiting! Really looking forward to trying these new flavors, cuz I am not too crazy about the grape bubblegum. I still have over 2 kilos left I need to get through, but that doesn't mean I can't still buy more, right?! ......!

15. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    Still waiting! Really looking forward to trying these new flavors, cuz I am not too crazy about the grape bubblegum. I still have over 2 kilos left I need to get through, but that doesn't mean I can't still buy more, right?! ......!
    With Modern, No need to Mega Dose.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    Still waiting! Really looking forward to trying these new flavors, cuz I am not too crazy about the grape bubblegum. I still have over 2 kilos left I need to get through, but that doesn't mean I can't still buy more, right?! ......!
    8:1:1 IV drip? lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    8:1:1 IV drip? lol
    I like that.....Sign him up!

18. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post

I want the consumer to Remember..... The amazing price is not based on flavor. The amazing price is based of the 8:1:1 ratio and ok flavor...to put it into perspective, you couldnt get this price from China even if purchased 10 tons a month...

19. still no flavors

20. sweet gonna have to check it out thanks

21. when will peach and grapple be at the planet?

22. I am trying to get an update. Please bear with me.

23. Quote Originally Posted by USProduct-Edu
    I want the consumer to Remember..... The amazing price is not based on flavor. The amazing price is based of the 8:1:1 ratio and ok flavor...to put it into perspective, you couldnt get this price from China even if purchased 10 tons a month...
    Tbh, I really just don't understand how you guys keep these 1kilo containers so damn cheap. And on top of that, is leucine the most expensive of the ingredients?

24. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    Tbh, I really just don't understand how you guys keep these 1kilo containers so damn cheap. And on top of that, is leucine the most expensive of the ingredients?
    i don't think it is cause bcaa is more expensive than just leucine.. but apparently it's the best.. prior to getting my order i was just taking straight leucine for the past few years over bcaa

25. got 2 of them in yesterday.. the stuff mixes the same if not a tad better than regular bulk leucine and taste better than the bulk powders.. the reviews on it's nutra page are a little silly

26. I know u are probably busy but,i was wondering about the other flavors.I am kinda tired of grape,any word before sale goes off?Thanks

27. Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    got 2 of them in yesterday.. the stuff mixes the same if not a tad better than regular bulk leucine and taste better than the bulk powders.. the reviews on it's nutra page are a little silly
    Thank you for the support!

28. Quote Originally Posted by willib View Post
    I know u are probably busy but,i was wondering about the other flavors.I am kinda tired of grape,any word before sale goes off?Thanks
    I will try to get an update by tomorrow. Thank you!

29. The new flavors should be shipped to NutraPlanet this week. NutraPlanet will put them up for sale as soon as they receive shipment. Thank you for your patience and support!

30. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    The new flavors should be shipped to NutraPlanet this week. NutraPlanet will put them up for sale as soon as they receive shipment. Thank you for your patience and support!
    Good news! I've been checking every day
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. *New & Improved* White FLOOD FLAVORS!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 10:39 AM
  2. *New & Improved* White FLOOD FLAVORS
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 10:54 AM