Keep a review of your Intimidate log...win free stuff!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

To help give people a reason to log/review their iForce products, I'd like to make it possible for EACH person who logs Intimidate to be entered to win free iForce swag!

If you begin logging Intimidate in the month of February/March, simply link your log here!

For every 5 entrants, 1 person will receive a free iForce T-shirt + 1 iForce product of their choice!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The t shirts would be enough of a reason for me to log. I love my iforce t

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool idea, guys!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good idea to give people some motivation and incentive!

Keep in mind everyone, we want honest reviews, positive reviews are no more important than negative, as long as they are truthful. Don't think your log has to be super positive to earn a chance.

Mike

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Intimidate is some good stuff! I thoroughly enjoyed logging it and I'll be picking up another bottle here in the coming months (or weeks, if I can't hold myself back :D ).

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good idea to give people some motivation and incentive!

Keep in mind everyone, we want honest reviews, positive reviews are no more important than negative, as long as they are truthful. Don't think your log has to be super positive to earn a chance.

Mike

^^^^^^

a company cant improve unless they know what the public thinks :D

steppinRazor

Awards
Nice promo..looks like I maybe logging my pct

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you extend this into April...and would a 5lb tub of Protean be available as the free item? Hmmmmm? Just checkin...a friend of a friend's girlfriends personal trainers former roommate asked me to find out... :privateeye:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL guys just saw this thread. This is for unsponsored logs only.

You're getting the product for free, in exchange for your log.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
True :)

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
How did I miss this... And I just finished off a bottle without a log. Shoot me now!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did I miss this... And I just finished off a bottle without a log. Shoot me now!
Put up your full review here. Since we haven't had many entrants yet, I will throw yours in ;)

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Put up your full review here. Since we haven't had many entrants yet, I will throw yours in ;)
Thanks Vaughn - here you go.

Overall I have to give Intimidate a 10/10 for the following reasons:

Sleep - after 1.5 to 2 weeks it kicked in and I slept like a baby. Before taking the supp. I had been having a really hard time sleeping. No problems falling and staying asleep. Good times.

Recovery - Really started noticing that I was feeling less sore after about a week. Though I like not being able to walk a straight line after leg day, it really made a difference so that I didn't feel like I was waddling around.

Strength - Pretty good. Felt strong to the point that I started doing some new lifts that I haven't done in the past.

Additional - Always felt good in the morning, ready to get rolling with my day. Didn't feel like I had to drag myself out of bed. Though some folks have mentioned really wierd dreams, I was lucky, mine were mellow. Felt more solid while on the supp. Noticed it in my tri's, thighs, and calves.

Bonus: No scoops or drinks, just one pill before bed. The fact that it's before bed and the supp. has sleep benefits is a benefit. One negative though, I would love to see a 45 count or 60 count bottle sold. Love to have 45+ really good night's sleep and all the goodness that goes with it.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks Vaughn - here you go.

Overall I have to give Intimidate a 10/10 for the following reasons:

Sleep - after 1.5 to 2 weeks it kicked in and I slept like a baby. Before taking the supp. I had been having a really hard time sleeping. No problems falling and staying asleep. Good times.

Recovery - Really started noticing that I was feeling less sore after about a week. Though I like not being able to walk a straight line after leg day, it really made a difference so that I didn't feel like I was waddling around.

Strength - Pretty good. Felt strong to the point that I started doing some new lifts that I haven't done in the past.

Additional - Always felt good in the morning, ready to get rolling with my day. Didn't feel like I had to drag myself out of bed. Though some folks have mentioned really wierd dreams, I was lucky, mine were mellow. Felt more solid while on the supp. Noticed it in my tri's, thighs, and calves.

Bonus: No scoops or drinks, just one pill before bed. The fact that it's before bed and the supp. has sleep benefits is a benefit. One negative though, I would love to see a 45 count or 60 count bottle sold. Love to have 45+ really good night's sleep and all the goodness that goes with it.
with a review like this, its a shame you didnt keep a log :p

glad you enjoyed it bro! maybe we can get vaughn to try and have a 2 bottle special at some point :D

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
with a review like this, its a shame you didnt keep a log :p

glad you enjoyed it bro! maybe we can get vaughn to try and have a 2 bottle special at some point :D
Sweet. Yea, next time I get a chance, I will definately do a log for iForce. Though I'm committed to several logs the next 5 months, I'll shoot for September and stack it with a bottle of Licogenix I'll be storing away.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump-Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy
Diggy, said the boogy, said, up bump the boogy

fatboystick

Awards
Currently logging on BB.com right now. But I gotta say, Looked into Intimidate a bit and lt looks good. May try some after current obligations are finished. Nice Promo Vaughn!

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
There are times when I hate to say it but Kid Rock got that one right...

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Saw on Facebook your wrapping up the results from the placebo and intimidate hummm did I get the real stuff?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Vaughn... Empty your inbox Lmao