Lecheek Nutrition 2 dual Logging opps!!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets get things going here on AM with 2 dual logging opps. We will start taking applications and let this go for around about a week.

Who wants some
speed.png
intratest.png

Intra-Test Xtreme is a powdered testosterone booster laced with branched chain amino acids and Glutamine for extreme recovery. This is the best tasting and most effective intra/post workout product every created hands down. Intra-Test is a one of a kind ultra concentrated product and also includes Mucuna Pruriens which is know to help block prolactin.
Serving per container 1 scoop under 200 lbs (50) 2 scoops over 200 lbs (25)
Testosterone Matrix-1502 mg
D-Aspartic Acid(as D-Aspartate Calcium Chelate)
Mucuna Pruriens
Xtreme Recovery Blend-6900mg
Leucine, Glutamine, Valine, Isoleucine
Fruit Punch flavor

Speed Extreme Ultra Concentrate
Serving size -1 scoop
Speed Xtreme blend-3200mg
Creatine Monohydrate
L-Arginine AKG
Beta Alanine
Caffeine
D-Aspartic Acid
1,3 Dimethylamylamine
Yohimbine HCL

Must be 21 or older
Must log 5 times a week
Must have starting weight
Must put down diet and be willing to do 1 to 1.5 grams protein per pound body weight and increase calories
Must take Speed Extreme UC before workout and
2 scoops of Intratest during workout and 2 scoops before bed I will supply 25 days worth so that's how long the log will be
We also need to see strength gains and there will be some on this combo for sure
Feel free to post before and after pix
U.S only

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a good opportunity. I'll definitely apply if I don't get another log by the deadline.

nokkT

Awards
Awesome! Waiting to see if I'm going to be in on another logging opportunity or not, first. But, wanting to see logs too!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh this so sick!!!!! wish i could but i applied for the oxyeca

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi. I think I should apply.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Marmsy, can you tell me how much DAA I would be consuming daily with this stack?
Maybe I am tired, but I swear I read DAA somewhere.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marmsy, can you tell me how much DAA I would be consuming daily with this stack?
Maybe I am tired, but I swear I read DAA somewhere.

Depends how many scoops of speed x you take but if you take 2 you will be getting around 3500 mg a day. This is why we don't dose all our products at 3 grams so you can stack without consuming to much

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends how many scoops of speed x you take but if you take 2 you will be getting around 3500 mg a day. This is why we don't dose all our products at 3 grams so you can stack without consuming to much
How much DAA is in the test booster powder?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im 22, 145, bulking up, can post before and after pics, trying to start a video log so i can post there as well! diet and nutrition along with training can be posted no prob. woudl love to add this ....... thanks for the opportunity guys, both look like great products

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much DAA is in the test booster powder?
pulled this from the website ;)

Intra-Test Xtreme is a powdered testosterone booster laced with branched chain amino acids and Glutamine for extreme recovery. This is the best tasting and most effective intra/post workout product every created hands down. Intra-Test is a one of a kind ultra concentrated product and also includes Mucuna Pruriens which is know to help block prolactin.
Mucuna Pruriens
Fruit Punch flavor

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pulled this from the website ;)

Mucuna Pruriens
Fruit Punch flavor
lol No that one I got up top but im waiting on the Speed X he will be sending all the info over shortly guys sorry for the delay. I will post it up top when it comes in.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol No that one I got up top but im waiting on the Speed X he will be sending all the info over shortly guys sorry for the delay. I will post it up top when it comes in.
haha, whoops! glossed right over that... :ntome:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the Intra has say...1g DAA, and 1 scoop SX has roughly 1.75g DAA, that would equate to ~3g DAA when doing rounded scoops.
That would be perfect.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Marms would you recommend a 5 on/2 off approach with the Intra-Test? I know that a lot of Mucuna supps suggest this.
And if you recommend going 5/2, should the loggers run bulk DAA on their off days to keep the test levels steady?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a PCT starting in 2 weeks the Post Workout recovery option would be a good addition. I am pretty good at logging with a lot of experience.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Marms would you recommend a 5 on/2 off approach with the Intra-Test? I know that a lot of Mucuna supps suggest this.
And if you recommend going 5/2, should the loggers run bulk DAA on their off days to keep the test levels steady?
Good ? FL3X Take it 25 days straight it works well since we up the dose in this product it used to only have half the amount of test complex. If you feel the need to run bulk DAA and take off Intra for Sat and Sun thats fine.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice promo bro!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very nice promo....lets see some support here, 2 products-a preworkout and a intra, wow!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is an awesome opportunity. Lecheek makes some very underrated stuff.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good ? FL3X Take it 25 days straight it works well since we up the dose in this product it used to only have half the amount of test complex. If you feel the need to run bulk DAA and take off Intra for Sat and Sun thats fine.
I just like asking you questions :)
I'm done now lol

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Must be 21 or older - Check. 29, turning 30 in a couple months
Must log 5 times a week - No problem
Must have starting weight - Easily done.
Must put down diet and be willing to do 1 to 1.5 grams protein per pound body weight and increase calories - Once again, no problem.
2 scoops of Intratest during workout and 2 scoops before bed I will supply 25 days worth so that's how long the log will be
- Sir, yes sir.
We also need to see strength gains and there will be some on this combo for sure - I'm not opposed to strength gains!
Feel free to post before and after pix - No problems, also can provide video.
U.S only - Even though alot of people wish we weren't, Alabama is part of the U.S.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im 22, 145, bulking up, can post before and after pics, trying to start a video log so i can post there as well! diet and nutrition along with training can be posted no prob. woudl love to add this ....... thanks for the opportunity guys, both look like great products
I have a PCT starting in 2 weeks the Post Workout recovery option would be a good addition. I am pretty good at logging with a lot of experience.
Must be 21 or older - Check. 29, turning 30 in a couple months
Must log 5 times a week - No problem
Must have starting weight - Easily done.
Must put down diet and be willing to do 1 to 1.5 grams protein per pound body weight and increase calories - Once again, no problem.
- Sir, yes sir.
We also need to see strength gains and there will be some on this combo for sure - I'm not opposed to strength gains!
Feel free to post before and after pix - No problems, also can provide video.
U.S only - Even though alot of people wish we weren't, Alabama is part of the U.S.
Lets get some more apps guys.

nokkT

Awards
Definitely get your apps in! Some good products here!

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
I've been away from A.M. but would like to get back involved.

Age is good. I'm 196-197 around 13%bf and can post my diet and workouts. I took about a year and a half off from DC but am starting again next week so that'd be easy to post. I take lifting and increasing athletic ability pretty seriously, but I'm in ROTC so I'll do quite a bit of cardio. My diet is intermittent fasting, it's strict and I can post macros. I've been lifting since 7th grade and am now a sophomore in college, so I've got plenty of time to post and I'd enjoy doing a log.

Thatguy_603

Awards
I must say the speed x taste awesome I tried there samples its some good stuff..

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
The taste is definitely what I liked, the effects were great to, depending on price will probably be my next purchase

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should I apply.........

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok. I didn't see an app to fill out so here is my unofficial app:
I agree to all the requirements. I am awesome. And I want some goods from Lecheek to log!!!!!!!!
Can I log yet?