Lecheek Nutrition 2 dual Logging opps!!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That's olk, I missed the US only part...

    Shoot me your shirt size ! Im gonna get you out a shirt for the mixup
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Shoot me your shirt size ! Im gonna get you out a shirt for the mixup

    Cool ... sent..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. Grats to the winners!! This is some pretty good stuff!

  4. Pantherdude is our last winner in place of Dreamweaver.

    Congrats guys Im gonna get the info sent out today for all of you.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Guys I would like to announce that

    CaptHowdy5150
    Dreamweaver
    And we are going to thrown in a bonus 3rd person FL3X

    If you guys can please get me your shipping info and link up in here once you start your logs in the supp. log section I would appreciate it and congrats!!!!

    To everone else that applied thank you and we will have more logging opps on the horizon very shortly
    This is awesome! Thanks Marms and Lecheek Nutrition. I can't wait to start on this.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER
    •   
       


  6. After you guys sent me samples I just wanted to say Wow i loved OxyECA! Thanks again

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    After you guys sent me samples I just wanted to say Wow i loved OxyECA! Thanks again
    OxyECA is the stuff!

  8. rigged.....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    rigged.....
    lol...i even requested lecheek be carried at nutraplanet and i didn't win.......
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...i even requested lecheek be carried at nutraplanet and i didn't win.......
    LOL!!! You ever get that Beast Mode man?
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  11. Wow I missed this o well I had a prior commitment anyway grats guys
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

  12. I'm really looking forward to the log! Thanks again for the opportunity!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    rigged.....
    Sorry you feel that way! Usually on AM we congratulate the winners

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...i even requested lecheek be carried at nutraplanet and i didn't win.......
    RIGHT ?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    LOL!!! You ever get that Beast Mode man?
    I dont think he did

    Quote Originally Posted by farmtireguy View Post
    Wow I missed this o well I had a prior commitment anyway grats guys
    Ya you did where were you

    Quote Originally Posted by pantherdude63 View Post
    I'm really looking forward to the log! Thanks again for the opportunity!
    Looking forward to seeing you log man
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  14. I just sent out the products guys now its time to get HUGE!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3
    I just sent out the products guys now its time to get HUGE!
    Can't freaking wait man! Thanks for the opp
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  16. Quote Originally Posted by vitaminstore3 View Post
    I just sent out the products guys now its time to get HUGE!
    Awesome. Can't wait to get started!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  17. [QUOTE=Marms;3244531]Sorry you feel that way! Usually on AM we congratulate the winners


    it was a joke.....still no samples....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  18. ^^you must not know Marms like I do, I perceived his comment as a joke as well as yours.

    If it's any consolation to you, I'll let you follow my log lol :-p
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  19. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    ^^you must not know Marms like I do, I perceived his comment as a joke as well as yours.

    If it's any consolation to you, I'll let you follow my log lol :-p
    yay!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  20. Wow personal invite
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

  21. u guys gonna luv this stuff. after i got my samples, i grabbed a tub of the speed xtreme
    if blow was characterized as a guy, consider me a homosexual :)

  22. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    u guys gonna luv this stuff. after i got my samples, i grabbed a tub of the speed xtreme
    Nice to hear, glad you liked it
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  23. The mailman had a goodie box for me today...Thanks Marms and Lecheek. Workout is done for today and Sunday is my off day so I'll be starting the log on Monday.Name:  100_0705.JPG
Views: 46
Size:  326.3 KB
    Link to log below:

    CaptHowdy5150 goes Xtreme with Lecheek Nutrition
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    The mailman had a goodie box for me today...Thanks Marms and Lecheek. Workout is done for today and Sunday is my off day so I'll be starting the log on Monday.Name:  100_0705.JPG
Views: 46
Size:  326.3 KB
    Link to log below:

    CaptHowdy5150 goes Xtreme with Lecheek Nutrition
    Glad to hear you got it
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  25. Sideways pic!

    Name:  ForumRunner_20120227_174124.png
Views: 45
Size:  336.0 KB
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  26. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Sideways pic!

    Name:  ForumRunner_20120227_174124.png
Views: 45
Size:  336.0 KB
    Nice
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/
  27. Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  28. Really wish I could of logged this. Seed xtreme will be my next pwo.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by DreamBig View Post
    Really wish I could of logged this. Seed xtreme will be my next pwo.
    It is some great stuff man. You won't be disappointed at all.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DreamBig View Post
    Really wish I could of logged this. Seed xtreme will be my next pwo.
    We have a contest going for some right now
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Let's see what this Lecheek Nutrition is all about
    By jonesBones40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2012, 10:04 PM
  2. GENOMYX wants to pop your cherry ~ 2 PROTOCOL LOGGING OPPS.
    By Smitty77 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 06:06 PM
  3. AM is FAT - Let AMS Help. Vapor-XT Logging Opps!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 12:53 PM
Log in
Log in