Lecheek Nutrition Its T SHIRT TIME !!!!!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys lets get some t shirts out to some AM members. To anyone who has requested and received samples. We ask that you please post a review in the Supplement review section and then post the link in here. You will then be entered into a random drawing for a Lecheek Nutrition Speed extreme t shirt. All entries before Monday 2/20/12 will be entered into the drawing. We also ask that you let us know which product you like the best and would like to see in the next upcoming promo for logging opps.

We will be giving away 5 shirts. Good luck guys lets see some reviews :)
Open to U.S. only sorry Canada
248591_10150205622238964_634818963_7139605_7613372_n.jpg

Entries so far
1.phatmike0704
2.breezy11
3.jonesbones40
4.nokkT
5.farmtireguy
6.T-bone
7. CaptHowdy5150
8. Bolanrox
9.thatguy_603
10.Copycat

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;CjVkplphsBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjVkplphsBU[/video]

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Damn, I need some samples so I can get a t shirt :D

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Swewet shirts....Using speed xtreme now...does that count

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omg. Subbed nice shirts. Marms I'll be placing in a review when I get back to Hawaii. As I should have some samples waitin for me there. ;)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Man those t shirts are nice!!! I'm in!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal, Marms.

I assume you get 5 of your own for your girls to model ;) haha

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Waiting for mine to get here

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Awesome! I just got mine today and will give a review tomorrow :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did a couple reviews awhile back. I'll dig them up tomorrow when I am not on my phone.

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did a couple reviews awhile back. I'll dig them up tomorrow when I am not on my phone.
Just make sure the review is on the 80 serving new ultra concentrate speed xtreme and not the original. If you need a sample just pm me your name and address you will get it fast!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just make sure the review is on the 80 serving new ultra concentrate speed xtreme and not the original. If you need a sample just pm me your name and address you will get it fast!
Oh, yeah I'm sure it was on the original then because it was when you guys just got on board here at AM. I didn't catch that you guys updated the formula.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Samples ship to Canada ?

Don't need any tshirts, but like to try your line.

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
All I have to say is this is a great pre workout. Hit legs this morning and I'm spent! Gonna be worthless for the rest of the day!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Swewet shirts....Using speed xtreme now...does that count

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Its that one, Just picked it up recently

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Using melt xtreme too and loving it

nokkT

Awards
Subbed to put up review when I try my samples. Got them yesterday. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys lets get some t shirts out to some AM members. To anyone who has requested and received samples. We ask that you please post a review in the Supplement review section and then post the link in here. You will then be entered into a random drawing for a Lecheek Nutrition Speed extreme t shirt. All entries before Monday 2/20/12 will be entered into the drawing. We also ask that you let us know which product you like the best and would like to see in the next upcoming promo for logging opps. We will be giving away 5 shirts. Good luck guys lets see some reviews :) Open to U.S. only sorry CanadaView attachment 52398
nice to see lecheek getting some exposure!!!! now we need to get nutra carrying the product line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
can i hazzz some samples....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can i hazzz some samples....
wrong thread....and you have to say please..................................................lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like this suggestion lol
if i like this version as much as the 1st then i will start a thtread for ya in the nutra section-if anyone hasn't done it already!!!!

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Got my samples saturday. Will review as soon as I can.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like this suggestion lol
yeah i bet, lol....i have been stim free-actually totally supp free since last tuesday, the longest i have been off stims in many years [due to the sinus infection and being on antibiotic]....felt well enough today to hit the gym, so i took a oxyeca and mixed up my speed extreme and headed for the gym...man did it feel good to be stimmed again, geezus i missed that feeling-i love me stims, man!!! anyways, had a very weak workout, but felt good to be back in the gym!!!! i still have a nice stim buzz going, good stuff-lecheek...i am sure i got much more done with the oxyeca/speed extreme than i would have without it, plus the stim buzz is very nice...also my appetite isn't what it has been, so the oxyeca must be working!!! on my way to the nutra request thread to start a 'we want lecheek' thread, be on the lookout!!!!

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah i bet, lol....i have been stim free-actually totally supp free since last tuesday, the longest i have been off stims in many years [due to the sinus infection and being on antibiotic]....felt well enough today to hit the gym, so i took a oxyeca and mixed up my speed extreme and headed for the gym...man did it feel good to be stimmed again, geezus i missed that feeling-i love me stims, man!!! anyways, had a very weak workout, but felt good to be back in the gym!!!! i still have a nice stim buzz going, good stuff-lecheek...i am sure i got much more done with the oxyeca/speed extreme than i would have without it, plus the stim buzz is very nice...also my appetite isn't what it has been, so the oxyeca must be working!!! on my way to the nutra request thread to start a 'we want lecheek' thread, be on the lookout!!!!
Thanks brother we appreciate it since we are a small company and anything helps my man and yes these products are def good for the stim junkies lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, it's not a thread...but i put in a requst to carry lecheek nutrition in the nutraplanet request thread!!! all you guys back me up-sam will listen to big numbers, lol.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
ok, it's not a thread...but i put in a requst to carry lecheek nutrition in the nutraplanet request thread!!! all you guys back me up-sam will listen to big numbers, lol.
Headed that way to back you up.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
No problem Marms.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully my samples come before then so I can enter! :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya you should get them in a few days for sure. I know a boatload went out yesterday and with 2-3 day turnaround you should have plenty of time :)
Good deal, I love me some supplement shirts ;)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I think I may almost be catching up to you flexy :) probably not though

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I may almost be catching up to you flexy :) probably not though
I never even had any until like...November lol.
Now I have:
AI Sports (3)
Nimbus
PES
Muscle Feast
SNS
IForce
Beast

I feel like I'm missing something...
It could be a Lecheek shirt lol

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
lol Same here, I only Got one from LG Science back in 09 all of mine have been from September of this year.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never even had any until like...November lol.
Now I have:
AI Sports (3)
Nimbus
PES
Muscle Feast
SNS
IForce
Beast

I feel like I'm missing something...
It could be a Lecheek shirt lol
I will check if we have xs incase you win ;)