Lecheek Board rep needed!

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys we are needing a dedicated board rep to keep up with everything on AM. Please let us know if you have any interest i want to make sure everyone on here is taken care of and we can help out I'n anyway possible. If interested please give us a shout for details!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys we are needing a dedicated board rep to keep up with everything on AM. Please let us know if you have any interest i want to make sure everyone on here is taken care of and we can help out I'n anyway possible. If interested please give us a shout for details!
Cool opp for some1

:thumbsup:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good opportunity.

I used some Lecheek samples a while back and they were very solid.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Solid opportunity for some1!!!

Good luck to everyone!!!:)

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Good luck! I have never used the product but if MWB is behind them, they must be solid.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I vote me

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep the apps coming in we will most likely make a decision on this before the weekend!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here. I also tried the samples, was quite impressed.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Awaiting to try their sample, but nice looking line up, especially the test booster.
Someone get on this before I do lol

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awaiting to try their sample, but nice looking line up, especially the test booster.
Someone get on this before I do lol
I actually mailed your samples today brother so enjoy!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Good luck

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I think 90% of the members here are already reps, lol
I do feel like im in the minority lol. There is more non reps then reps, just the reps seem to post a lot more. Seems to be a lot of lurkers.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Hey I'm not a rep yet...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just a reminder and it's something I need to tailor a bit better to as well, but as a rep you represent a company, and I know I'm guilty of it myself but sometimes we have to be cognizant of the things we say....
We need to be a positive influence to the community, be willing to help, be friendly that sort of thing just an all around good person.

So to the guys above if you think you have what it takes, research the products, have a belief in them and make sure other members will applaud the company's decision to bring you aboard. Dont be afraid unless YOU truly yourself believe you are not ready.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do feel like im in the minority lol. There is more non reps then reps, just the reps seem to post a lot more. Seems to be a lot of lurkers.
I was a lurker and still am on a few other forums :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a reminder and it's something I need to tailor a bit better to as well, but as a rep you represent a company, and I know I'm guilty of it myself but sometimes we have to be cognizant of the things we say....
We need to be a positive influence to the community, be willing to help, be friendly that sort of thing just an all around good person.

So to the guys above if you think you have what it takes, research the products, have a belief in them and make sure other members will applaud the company's decision to bring you aboard. Dont be afraid unless YOU truly yourself believe you are not ready.
I don't have to watch what I say. I made sure I got free speech in my union supported rep contract. :p

Ok done high jacking.. Let's find you guys a good rep!!

Sorry for getting this thread off topic

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
If you think you know enough about and can fully rep this company then apply and you can fix said issue.
I kno about supplements but not much about proharmone and steroids....but there's still lots of pplz more experience than me...I'll wait and see if anyone will apply or not...if not then I'll try my luck :)

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I'm well versed in supplements and descent with the ph stuff. I'd be interested but I have not heard of lecheek before and obviously have not tried any of their product line. Good luck to the applicants though :)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I just saw their website...it looks cool and they have great supplement line up...looks very interesting!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool stuff, welcome aboard Lecheek!
How many reps do you want?

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I kno about supplements but not much about proharmone and steroids....but there's still lots of pplz more experience than me...I'll wait and see if anyone will apply or not...if not then I'll try my luck :)
Does this company carrying prohormones?

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We just need one rep for now and no we do no carry pro hormones

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heyoooooo! Congrats Marms, it's about damn time you stopped worrying so much about your family and started caring more about your AM family :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im actually going to announce that we have chosen Marms to start repping on AM! Welcome aboard Marco
marms is a good choice...i didn't even see he was interested, lol. hey marms, maybe your good fortune here will bring us good luck on getting our beast mode, lol.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
marms is a good choice...i didn't even see he was interested, lol. hey marms, maybe your good fortune here will bring us good luck on getting our beast mode, lol.
Thanks bigT and I hear any day now ;) watch we both get it today.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bigT and I hear any day now ;) watch we both get it today.
that is definately positive thinking, if we both get it today after this long of a wait-i want you to buy me a lotto ticket, lol....btw-i think you will be a good rep-congrats!!!!!

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Congratulations Marms

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar