BPS is at it again! Endosurge and Combustion for logs!

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. I am interested in Endosurge and I have been reading a lot of good reviews on this product but
    everyone keeps talking about having great dreams and pretty good libido but no one is really
    mentioning the most important factor how is it working for them in the gym. Is Enosurge helping
    you get stronger where you are putting up at least anywhere from 20-50lb increases in compound
    movements, recovery between sets quicker and very importantly aggression and focus to the weights.
    If anyone has used DTHC before and has tried Endosurge how would you compare Endosurge to it.
    DTHC stacked with Triazole is so far my favorite Test /Anti Estrogen combo I ran those 2 last summer
    with excellent results and I will do it again this summer but I always like to rotate different cycles of
    test boosters just like I do with my pre workout stims and I noticed the sale at Nutraplanet for the
    Endosurge/Erase combo and I was thinking of picking up 2 jars of each to run for my fall test cycle.
    I just wanted to make sure Endosurge would be worth it for me. These are some of the other test
    boosters that I have used in the past Testopro by AI I ran 2 jars back to back and it really didn't do
    much for me. Isa-Test by Isatori was not bad but it doesn't really start to kick in until the 2nd jar and
    that one I ran 3 jars. Anabolic Extreme from Driven Sports 2 jars and the same results as TestoPro not
    much. Testo Freak by Collosal Labs 2 jars not bad for strength but just didn't get that alpha male feeling
    outside of the gym. DAA I have used 3 times by 2 different companies Primaforce powder and SNS caps
    and I got the same results each time a little bit of a libido boost the first week and then after that nothing
    to make a big deal about. I think DAA is one of the most hyped up test products on the market that really
    doesn't do much and now companies are putting it everything preworkout, intraworkout, and post workout
    powders just to hype up their products. I wouldn't be surprised if companies start adding it to protein powders.
    If anyone's got either good or bad info on Endosurge for strength in the gym I would love to hear it.
    I would love to be one of the loggers chosen to try Endosurge but I am recovering from foot surgery and I
    won't be able to train until the 3rd week of March and I am starving to train and what makes it even worse
    is that I have my gym at home so I have to look at the weights every day.

2. When will the decision be made on this?
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
    OG AVENGER
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post
    When will the decision be made on this?
    We're discussing winners, awaiting a final decision. Real soon.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

4. Cool deal. I guess someone had to ask that question.
    OG AVENGER

5. I said "real soon", and I meant "real soon"!

Prepnwa23
    AntM1564
    Nokkt
    Farmtireguy
    Taman6886
    Rodthrower

Please PM me your addresses and which supplement you would like, and we'll get those out to you ASAP!

Congrats to the winners! And, if you didn't win, keep your eyes open as we always have more promos comin'!

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

6. Congrats to the winners
    OG AVENGER

7. hells yeah,congrats people!

8. Thanks all and thanks bps and resolve pm sent ;-)
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

9. Thank you for the opportunity BPS and congrats to the other winners.

10. Thanks Fella's. PM Inc.
    Recoverbro

11. Awesome! Thanks to those at BPS for the opportunity! And gratz to the other winners!

PM Sent!

12. Congrats to all def a good deal here.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I said "real soon", and I meant "real soon"!

Prepnwa23
    AntM1564
    Nokkt
    Farmtireguy
    Taman6886
    Rodthrower

Please PM me your addresses and which supplement you would like, and we'll get those out to you ASAP!

Congrats to the winners! And, if you didn't win, keep your eyes open as we always have more promos comin'!
    Congrats guys!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

14. Thanks for the opportunity fellas!! Pm sent

15. All winners have now gotten me their info and I've submitted it. Things are underway!

***NOW @ NP***

16. Sweet deal can't wait to see their thoughts and outcomes. BPS def has my vote and I loving every minute of my endosurge.

17. All the winners bottles have been shipped and will be to you in 2-3 business days. Congrats again to all.

18. Nice deal BPS, I'm sure they will enjoy as we all have. The Endosurge will make you hooked for life.

19. Thanks again guys, I can't wait to start my log !

20. Awesome! Definitely looking forward to it! Thanks again, BPS!

21. Loggers, please post a link to your thread here when you've started things up!

***NOW @ NP***

22. Even though I didn't get selected, I purchased two endo/erase combos... Stacking w DAA, Taurine and usual staples starting Monday...gonna prove I shoulda been selected ... I'll post the link if everyone is cool w that...will be my first log/test cycle...shooting for 6-8lbs and 5-10 % strength gains over 8 weeks...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

23. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Even though I didn't get selected, I purchased two endo/erase combos... Stacking w DAA, Taurine and usual staples starting Monday...gonna prove I shoulda been selected ... I'll post the link if everyone is cool w that...will be my first log/test cycle...shooting for 6-8lbs and 5-10 % strength gains over 8 weeks...
    Definitely hit us up here with the log so we can join in! Always down to give support bro!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

24. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Even though I didn't get selected, I purchased two endo/erase combos... Stacking w DAA, Taurine and usual staples starting Monday...gonna prove I shoulda been selected ... I'll post the link if everyone is cool w that...will be my first log/test cycle...shooting for 6-8lbs and 5-10 % strength gains over 8 weeks...
    Well thanks man. I look forward to seeing what you can do!

***NOW @ NP***

25. Using some EndoSurge right before my comp. Love dat stuff!!!!!!!!
    doing my own thang!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who want's BPS Combustion and Endosurge at NP???
    By Resolve in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 11:12 AM
  2. Free Combustion, EndoSurge... Hot pictures Come get you some!!!!
    By MrKleen73 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 01:38 PM
  3. Promo to get EndoSurge or Combustion!!!
    By MrKleen73 in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 10:19 PM
  4. stopstalking is on a recomp with EndoSurge and Combustion
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 10:39 PM
  5. New Stack idea.ENdosurge, combustion and erase
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 06:56 AM