BPS is at it again! Endosurge and Combustion for logs!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Sweet deal can't wait to see their thoughts and outcomes. BPS def has my vote and I loving every minute of my endosurge.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

2. All the winners bottles have been shipped and will be to you in 2-3 business days. Congrats again to all.
    •   

3. Nice deal BPS, I'm sure they will enjoy as we all have. The Endosurge will make you hooked for life.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

4. Thanks again guys, I can't wait to start my log !

5. Awesome! Definitely looking forward to it! Thanks again, BPS!

6. Loggers, please post a link to your thread here when you've started things up!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

7. Even though I didn't get selected, I purchased two endo/erase combos... Stacking w DAA, Taurine and usual staples starting Monday...gonna prove I shoulda been selected ... I'll post the link if everyone is cool w that...will be my first log/test cycle...shooting for 6-8lbs and 5-10 % strength gains over 8 weeks...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

8. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Even though I didn't get selected, I purchased two endo/erase combos... Stacking w DAA, Taurine and usual staples starting Monday...gonna prove I shoulda been selected ... I'll post the link if everyone is cool w that...will be my first log/test cycle...shooting for 6-8lbs and 5-10 % strength gains over 8 weeks...
    Definitely hit us up here with the log so we can join in! Always down to give support bro!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

9. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Even though I didn't get selected, I purchased two endo/erase combos... Stacking w DAA, Taurine and usual staples starting Monday...gonna prove I shoulda been selected ... I'll post the link if everyone is cool w that...will be my first log/test cycle...shooting for 6-8lbs and 5-10 % strength gains over 8 weeks...
    Well thanks man. I look forward to seeing what you can do!

***NOW @ NP***

10. Using some EndoSurge right before my comp. Love dat stuff!!!!!!!!
    doing my own thang!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Using some EndoSurge right before my comp. Love dat stuff!!!!!!!!
    Nice! What competition are you doing?

***NOW @ NP***

12. Received mine this afternoon; thank you BPS! I will start running Endosurge Sunday since that is the beginning of my lifting week. Tomorrow is an off day and I always like to start new supps the first training day. I am going to start the log tomorrow though putting up some information and what not. I will throw the link in here once it is up and running.

13. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Received mine this afternoon; thank you BPS! I will start running Endosurge Sunday since that is the beginning of my lifting week. Tomorrow is an off day and I always like to start new supps the first training day. I am going to start the log tomorrow though putting up some information and what not. I will throw the link in here once it is up and running.
    E****lent! Best of luck!

***NOW @ NP***

14. Got my endo and log went up today.

Prep's STOKED for some EndoSurge

15. Didn't get mine, yet! Hoping for tomorrow.. Will check the apartment office tomorrow too...

16. Got my combustion yesterday. Will post up my log after I finish my other commitment.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

17. Picked mine up from the mailbox this morning. Just took my first dose. Hoping the extra energy will help me make it through today, worked a double thurs and only got 4hrs of sleep yesterday and this morning to since I had to take my fiancÚ to work at the asscrack of dawn this morning. So 8 hrs sleep total for 2 nights lol. I'll get my log started and post up the link before work.

18. Got mine today! Will start taking it on Monday. Log is up, too, can be found : nokkT's on fire with BPS Combustion (Sponsored)

19. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    E****lent! Best of luck!
    Some bad news. I've been feeling sick the past few days and woke up feeling like I got hit by a bus. Went to the doctor and found out I have a sinus infection. I should be 100% mid week or so. I do not want to lift until I'm better and use the product until I'm better and off the antibitotic so I can give an honest log, review, effects, etc.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I said "real soon", and I meant "real soon"! Prepnwa23AntM1564NokktFarmtire guyTaman6886RodthrowerPlease PM me your addresses and which supplement you would like, and we'll get those out to you ASAP!Congrats to the winners! And, if you didn't win, keep your eyes open as we always have more promos comin'!
    congrats.....endosurge is a very good product-ENJOY!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

21. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Well thanks man. I look forward to seeing what you can do!

Here is the link to the log... Endosurge/Erase/DAA 8 week Run! First natty stack....

22. On my way to the logs now. AntM, get better man.

***NOW @ NP***

23. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Nice! What competition are you doing?
    Boxing, just passed, I won by KO in the first....
    doing my own thang!

24. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Boxing, just passed, I won by KO in the first....
    Well congratulations!

***NOW @ NP***

25. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    On my way to the logs now. AntM, get better man.
    Thanks brother. I got to sleep in a little today since classes were cancelled due to potential snow. That extra sleep did some good; I feel about 75%. I think I'm going to get some cardio in for the rest of the week and then hit the weights heavy with Endosurge Sunday!

26. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Thanks brother. I got to sleep in a little today since classes were cancelled due to potential snow. That extra sleep did some good; I feel about 75%. I think I'm going to get some cardio in for the rest of the week and then hit the weights heavy with Endosurge Sunday!
    Take the time to get better, I just spent a solid 5 days about useless, whatever I got took it out of me. When I went back Monday this week after a full week off I was still only 80% and today I was maybe 85%, some of these bugs have staying power and need to be respected. In my case I have asthma and this is respiratory so I have to be super careful but nonetheless, you are smart to push the lifting back until you are good to go. Nothing wrong with light cardio, it helps stimulate the immune system; by light I mean going on a walk.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

27. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Well congratulations!
    Thanks
    doing my own thang!

28. Still waiting on a lot of logs here. Farmtire, Taman, Rodthrower - have you guys started yet?

***NOW @ NP***

29. Finished my other deal last night. Will post my start up later today with the customary link in this thread.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

30. Quote Originally Posted by taman6886 View Post
    Finished my other deal last night. Will post my start up later today with the customary link in this thread.
    Gracias, good sir!

***NOW @ NP***

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who want's BPS Combustion and Endosurge at NP???
    By Resolve in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 11:12 AM
  2. Free Combustion, EndoSurge... Hot pictures Come get you some!!!!
    By MrKleen73 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 01:38 PM
  3. Promo to get EndoSurge or Combustion!!!
    By MrKleen73 in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 10:19 PM
  4. stopstalking is on a recomp with EndoSurge and Combustion
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 10:39 PM
  5. New Stack idea.ENdosurge, combustion and erase
    By halfhuman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 06:56 AM