Athletix Sports "Pre-Workout Discussion" PROMO

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are very much considering a Non-Prop Blend pre-workout, if you guys are really interested in us making one. We want to make a pre-workout that everyone will want to use, so this is what we want from you!

HOW TO ENTER

1. Create a pre-workout ingredient profile that you would like to see us make.

2. Tell us which 3 ingredients you would like to see the most from your pre-workout.

3. Tell us what kind of price range(realistic) you would like our pre-workout to be.

4. Once you guys hand in a bunch of ideas I will put together 3 different formulas and let us know which one you would like to see the most.

^If you enter in on this discussion you will be entered into a draw for a chance to win 1 FREE product of your choice, plus if we do end up releasing a pre-workout I will come back and draw everyones name again for another chance to win.

Rules
*UK, US and CAN can all enter in on this!
*Must be 18 or older
*You must complete all 4 steps to be entered into the draw
*Winner must leave a small brief review once finished the product

Let this begin!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
1. Create a pre-workout ingredient profile that you would like to see us make-
Trimethylglycine, creatine, beta alanine, caffeine, methyl cobalamin, vitamin b6, l-leucine, taurine...that's all I can think off..

2. Tell us which 3 ingredients you would like to see the most from your pre-workout--creatine, caffeine and trimethylglycine...

3. Tell us what kind of price range you would like our pre-workout to be- $15 to $22

GOOD LUCK ATHLETIX!!! You guys bring us the best stuff!!! :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meth

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
1. Create a pre-workout ingredient profile that you would like to see us make-
Cit mal 6g,
LCLT 2g,
CrN 2g
MCC 2g
BA 2g
Glucuronolactone
DMAE
MB12
Alpha-GPC
choline
caffeine

2. Tell us which 3 ingredients you would like to see the most from your pre-workout- more than anything i'd actually like to see dosing that is consistent with lab studies.

3. Tell us what kind of price range you would like our pre-workout to be $20-30

Colby

Colby

Awards
5 g citrulline malate
5g creapure
2g beta alanine
8-1-1 bcaas
2g alcar
250mg caffeine
Simple n effective
In an assume grape flavor too!

3 I'd like to c the most r creapure, citruline Malate and beta alanine

Price: 25-30

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
caffeine, daa, and beta alanine...

since pre's with stims should be cycled anyway... why not throw in some test boosting DAA... the three ingredients i listed would be my choice of a nice pre-workout product

3g DAA
3g BA
2g Creatine nitrate
200mcg B12
2.5g Citrulline malate
150mg Caffeine
100mg Na-RALA
70mg Niacin

$30- $35

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear PMS is coming out with a pre ( I forget the name) but it's the only pre that you need a PCT for. Maybe you could copy some from theirs?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
5g creapure
2g beta alanine
250mg agmatine
4g cit malate
5g bcaas 2.1.1 is fine
200mg caf

top 3....beta alanine, creapure, agmatine
price range depends on servings 32-45 servings $30-35

owenz

owenz

Awards
Basics stand out to me. Creatine. Aminos. Carb source. Energy complex. Keep all bases covered. I do like the idea of agmatine or nitrates

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES alpha...

...Wait, wrong thread...

:laugh2:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2g Beta Alanine
2g Creatine Nitrate
150mg Niacin
500mg Vitamin C
3g Citrulline Malate
200mg Caffeine
1g N-A-Tyrosine
250mg DMAE
1g Choline Citrate

That oughtta do it ;)

I'm most concerned with a proper dose of creatine nitrate, beta alanine and then a non-stim focus component (one that I listed, or another).

If you came out with something that complex, I think ~$30-35 retail would be a good price.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

3g BA
2g Creatine nitrate
200mcg B12
2.5g Citrulline malate
150mg Caffeine
100mg Na-RALA
70mg Niacin

2. Tell us which 3 ingredients you would like to see the most from your pre-workout.

Caffeine, CN, and BA. The above is good for 1 scoop but if they wanted it to be possible for people to double scoop I would say 2.25g BA would be good for 1 scoop. 4.5-5g BA=PERFECT!!!

3. Tell us what kind of price range(realistic) you would like our pre-workout to be.

$30-$40 ($40 would be a "This is an impulse buy time to time" thing where $30 would be a "I need this every workout" thing.)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2g Beta Alanine
2g Creatine Nitrate
150mg Niacin
500mg Vitamin C
3g Citrulline Malate
200mg Caffeine
1g N-A-Tyrosine
250mg DMAE
1g Choline Citrate
I like the DMAE idea, or maybe Mucuna Pruriens. Or both. Lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the DMAE idea, or maybe Mucuna Pruriens. Or both. Lol.
I like the idea of some nootropics and non-stim focusing compounds with a low dose of caffeine (and no other stims). As for the BA, I thought I read that the 4g/day was good, but it was best split into two doses. Anyone else remember seeing that or can they confirm/deny it? That's the only reason I wouldn't dose it higher. If that's not true, I'd dose it higher and just do it all pre-workout so I didn't have to fiddle with it later.

Though the benefit of Protocol post-workout would lead me to believe that using it post-workout for dose #2 could be good.

And I don't like any BCAAs (at least not of any substantial amount) in my pre-workout. I take those intra-workout. Adding those in doesn't seem very beneficial.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2g BA probably would be good in that case but my problem and others as well is after taking pre's for so long, 2g doesn't even tickle. I'm addicted to the tingles!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
anything with 500-1000mg agmatine and ill def buy it

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anything with 500-1000mg agmatine and ill def buy it
You like the agmatine eh?
I have tried it in capsules and I honestly don't know if it did anything for me...highest recommended dose was 3 caps so of course I tried 4 about half hour to 45 min before my workout, and my preworkout meal had like 80g carbs in it, 2 hours before the gym...didn't really see much of a pump!
Everyone else is hyping about it though and I'm jealous.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2g BA probably would be good in that case but my problem and others as well is after taking pre's for so long, 2g doesn't even tickle. I'm addicted to the tingles!
Those used to have me convinced my pre was working lol. Now, I prefer not feeling it.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
You like the agmatine eh?
I have tried it in capsules and I honestly don't know if it did anything for me...highest recommended dose was 3 caps so of course I tried 4 about half hour to 45 min before my workout, and my preworkout meal had like 80g carbs in it, 2 hours before the gym...didn't really see much of a pump!
Everyone else is hyping about it though and I'm jealous.
i finally got try it at 1000mg like 2 weeks go since my buddy grabbed a bottle and let me pop some right before the gym. i took em an hour with like a slice of wheat toast before the weights and WOW!!!! felt like i popped 20mg of SD preworkout. up the dose maybe?

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Best forms of the B vitamins,
1 gram vitamin C
Enough PEA to lift mood but not get high,
Caffeine and or 1,3 ( I love 1,3)
4-5 grams of creapure
Some form of carbohydrate,
BCAA 4:1:1,
AGMATINE! 1 gram
Green tea extract 700mg
Electrolytes
Black pepper for digestion I I think?
PLCAR, 2 grams
Some good form of tyrosine

AGMATINE because it is one of the select few supplements that have worked how it was said and then some,

Green tea because its under dosed in most supplements yet it is a great antioxidant, raises metabolism, and works as a good stim.

And I guess Vit C because its not in a lot of other preworkouts in a high enough dose. Vitamin C helps in pumps, anti oxidant, and is directly put into an energy cycle (krebs cycle)

Most the other ingredients are just obvious choices and there's no need to go into detail on at bcaa's are good or why creatine is good. We all know!

I would pay 30-40$ for it assuming that I'm not paying 2$ a POP or more. Idealy closer to 1$ or less a serving

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
HOW TO ENTER

u got this down already, do what u do best

beta Aline, citrulline, l carnitine

$25-$35

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
HOW TO ENTER

u got this down already, do what u do best

beta Aline, citrulline, l carnitine

$25-$35
i just wanna throw out that AaronJP1 has the best avatars

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best forms of the B vitamins,
1 gram vitamin C
Enough PEA to lift mood but not get high,
Caffeine and or 1,3 ( I love 1,3)
4-5 grams of creapure
Some form of carbohydrate,
BCAA 4:1:1,
AGMATINE! 1 gram
Green tea extract 700mg
Electrolytes
Black pepper for digestion I I think?
PLCAR, 2 grams
Some good form of tyrosine

AGMATINE because it is one of the select few supplements that have worked how it was said and then some,

Green tea because its under dosed in most supplements yet it is a great antioxidant, raises metabolism, and works as a good stim.

And I guess Vit C because its not in a lot of other preworkouts in a high enough dose. Vitamin C helps in pumps, anti oxidant, and is directly put into an energy cycle (krebs cycle)

Most the other ingredients are just obvious choices and there's no need to go into detail on at bcaa's are good or why creatine is good. We all know!

I would pay 30-40$ for it assuming that I'm not paying 2$ a POP or more. Idealy closer to 1$ or less a serving
Phew that would probably be more like $60!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phew that would probably be more like $60!
I was thinking the same thing lol.

I don't understand why everyone loves Agmatine, I also got nothing from it and I've dosed it high :S Sick ideas everyone, loving it!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Ingredient Profile - I'll go with something different
B6 - 6 MG
COP - 500 MG
Beta Alanine - 2 G
PEA - 250 MG
Rhodiola Rosea - 100 MG
Citrulline Malate - 2 G
Taurine - 3.5 G

2. Which 3 ingredients i want to see most - COP, Rhodiola Rosea and Citrulline Malate.

3. I think it'd be in the 40 range.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
5g creapure
2g beta alanine
250mg agmatine
4g cit malate
5g bcaas 2.1.1 is fine
200mg caf

top 3....beta alanine, creapure, agmatine
price range depends on servings 32-45 servings $30-35
im changing my profile, bcaa's arent needed, and drop the creapure to 3g...the price range would stay the same 32-48 servings $30-35

i chose the lower amounts of beta alanine and agmatine due to most/some people already dose these poducts seperately through out the day and the higher the dose the more $$$ the pwo will cost per serving, like all pwo you could use 1-3 scoops....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed to see what Athletix comes up with!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets see some more formulas :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUMP!

Lets see some more people enter this thing, I'd love to hear everyones idea.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
1gr of SD too lol

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol that would be great Preworkout JD...get big with great energy and pumps lol
I would never trust the consistency of how much SD your getting per scoop lol

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I would never trust the consistency of how much SD your getting per scoop lol
Lol true...but what is you make in caps...that would be the best pre ever...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol true...but what is you make in caps...that would be the best pre ever...
I take enough caps, I want to see a powder!

I'd love to hear some more pre-workout suggestions.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something related to preworkout discussion.
There. I have participated for the day!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm well there's a lot of ingred but def beta alanine, creatine mono, or creatine nitrate, 200mg caffiene, and for the love of GOD MAKE CHERRY or Black Cherry lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm well there's a lot of ingred but def beta alanine, creatine mono, or creatine nitrate, 200mg caffiene, and for the love of GOD MAKE CHERRY or Black Cherry lol.
black cherry gross!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What that aint right lol. Black cherry Koolaid is yummie lol. Or maybe even clementine oh yeah now we talking lol.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you brother lol. JD crack on me for my black cherry idera lol but when it comes to kooliad it's wicked good. If we can make it taste that good I'm in. I drink this one drink all the time called izzies. Their a all fruit and sparkling drink that contains no fructose or high corn syrup. That have clementine that is refreshing as heck, promegrantite, and black cherry ahhhh.

im in for some black cherry. or cotton candy

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you brother lol. JD crack on me for my black cherry idera lol but when it comes to kooliad it's wicked good. If we can make it taste that good I'm in. I drink this one drink all the time called izzies. Their a all fruit and sparkling drink that contains no fructose or high corn syrup. That have clementine that is refreshing as heck, promegrantite, and black cherry ahhhh.
Does the black cherry taste like black licorise?