OSTA Rx – COMING SOON!

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
OSTA Rx - COMING SOON!

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator

Ostarine ~ 4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide)

Ostarine (MK-2866) is a Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. A SARM is exactly what it sounds like: a compound (not an anabolic steroid) which has the ability to stimulate the androgen receptor (much the same way as anabolic steroids). S-4 is an orally active (and highly bioavailable) selective agonist for androgen receptors which was shown to have anabolic effects in muscle and bone tissue. It has been shown to have no measurable effect on lutenizing hormone (LH) or follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), but it has been shown to have some effect on prostate weight, with an androgenic potency around 1/3rd of its anabolic potency (1). Still, this is a good trade-off, because it’s anabolic effect has been measured to be roughly the same as testosterone. It has also been shown to produce dose-dependent increases in bone mineral density and mechanical strength in addition to being able decrease body fat and increase lean body mass.

Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) bind to the androgen receptor and demonstrate osteo (bone) and myo (muscular) anabolic activity. Binding and activation of the Androgen receptor alters the expression of genes and increases protein synthesis, hence builds muscle. So in essence, SARMs such as Ostarine causes muscle growth in the same manner as steroids, however unlike testosterone and other anabolic steroids and prohormones, SARMs (as nonsteroidal agents) don’t produce the growth effect on prostate and other secondary sexual organs.

Ostarine in particular exerts its anabolic effects on muscle tissue almost exclusively. So not only does it represent a new potential treatment option for a wide spectrum of conditions from muscle wasting diseases (from age-related to AIDS or cancer-related), but is also has immense potential for muscle building for Bodybuilders, fitness, athletes and an agent to minimize atrophy during recovery periods from serious surgery or similar situations.

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: OSTA Rx

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
wow i would love to give this a run when i finish my PCT in 5 weeks!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Interesting

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
we are very excited to be the first legit supplement company (not an UGL RC shop) that will be bringing this to market in capsule form.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ok ok, of course I'll test it! Haha...I'm playing, interested in seeing how this goes.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when are we looking at this hitting the market?

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Nice!!! Wanna try it out

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
does it have any effect on libido or erection quality?

DiEsEL g33k

DiEsEL g33k

Awards
Wow! Cant wait for this! Would you be able to take a ph with this?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks interesting. I have looked into SARMS before but stopped reading about it when I got to the part about vision side effects. Maybe that is over blown I don't know. Stopped looking when I saw that. Does a product like this require a PCT?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
oh bzzzzzzzzzzz

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looks like you answered my question already. I will be in PCT in 6-8 weeks so possibly I could run this then. Any idea on price and recommended dosage?. Also what is a normal cycle length for a SARM run?.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
30mg per day for 30 days (u could go up to 50mg daily), pricing is not set but MSRP will probably be around $75.99, it's an expensive compound.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
76 dollars! IRONMAGLABS can just shove it up their @$$.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If 30 days is a typical cycle than it must kick in pretty quick?. Or would you say 30 days because it is unknown how it would effect you longer term?. Sorry for all the questions I really should research this more on my own. Is this a SARM supplement or an actual SARM?. I didn't know that they were even legal to sell if not for "research" purposes.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
How can tit be recommended as a possible alternative to HRT if no long term studies have been done and its only recommended to take it for 30 days. Like I said before I will keep my 76 bucks!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
actually not a bad price for a sarm. id give it a shot

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
actually not a bad price for a sarm. id give it a shot
Exactly, they are not cheap compounds, we're not trying to jack up the price, we have the same pricing structure on all products based on what the manufacturing cost is, Ostarine is expensive, however coming from IronMagLabs in capsule form it will be 100% legit, that is not something you can say with RC shops selling SARM's in liquid form that they may have mixed up in their bathtubs.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
Yea and I will stick with what I know works. I love how Ironman advertises that they have the best hardcore supplements yet they have some clown thats only 190lbs as representative!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just reading This. The guy writing that took 100mg a day for 30 days which makes me think that is a reasonable starting point. 30mg would be nothing compared to 100mg. So I wouldn't know where to start. If it works just like testosterone I would think it would shut you down the same way.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
yes that is true, but we both know that they aren't just using sarms to get there!

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
I was just reading This. The guy writing that took 100mg a day for 30 days which makes me think that is a reasonable starting point. 30mg would be nothing compared to 100mg. So I wouldn't know where to start. If it works just like testosterone I would think it would shut you down the same way.
Ostarine is a SARM, not a hormone so no it does not shut u down!

We have already had testers running it at 30mg's daily with great results.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea and I will stick with what I know works. I love how Ironman advertises that they have the best hardcore supplements yet they have some clown thats only 190lbs as representative!
What does body weight have to do with formulating supplements?. I don't understand.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
I love how Ironman advertises that they have the best hardcore supplements yet they have some clown thats only 190lbs as representative!
first off our name is IronMagLabs.

btw, name another company that is producing the products that we are, be sure to take alook at our entire arsenal and the compounds we're using, also Super-DMZ Rx has already been re-formulated with a new compound (that no one else is using) and will be out in about 6-8 weeks.
name another legit supplement company (not an UGL shop) that is making Ostarine (SARM), name another company that makes a 6-OXO product which is what is in our E-Control Rx.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
bodyweight to height ratio to BF percentige is everything when it comes to bodybuilding. If you don't have the muscle,then how can you brag about something being the best thing since sliced bread!

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
bodyweight to height ratio to BF percentige is everything when it comes to bodybuilding. If you don't have the muscle,then how can you brag about something being the best thing since sliced bread!
do u really think that u answered his question? what u just wrote is non-sense.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
actually I did answer the question. Have you ever done a high level NPC show?

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
actually I did answer the question. Have you ever done a high level NPC show?
I don't have the time nor desire to argue online with haters, please stop posting your BS in this thread, thanks.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
actually you are right T-bone. bodyweight has nothing to do with formulating supplements (look at PA). I am talking about company reps

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
I am not a hater. I am just a realist. The way the industry is right now price is everything no matter what the quality is. If I am going to spend 75 bucks I would buy alot of Erase or the new andro series by Primordial!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ostarine is a SARM, not a hormone so no it does not shut u down!

We have already had testers running it at 30mg's daily with great results.

Ok I'm just learning more about these types of products now. It does seem like it would be relatively safe and definitely better than any oral steroid. I'll try it out in pct. It should be out by then. I have about 6 weeks left on my cycle. At least with you guys I know I'm getting the real stuff. I don't really like buying from shady "research" companies. Maybe I'll run a log of my experience with it.

LikeMike

Awards
I have bought s-4 from a research site and the cost was comparable. $150 for 30ml 100mg/ml. I still have not ran it yet. From what I've read most start at 50mg split up in 2 doses because the half life is 4 hours. I've also read some logs on other forums that seem to indicate some shutdown. But I guess if there is a compound that results in Lean gains with no shutdown then I'm ready to see the finished product and the logs will speak for themselves. Btw this is s-4 Sarm not just astatine correct?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
$75 bucks buying a lot of the new andro series? What the hell are you smoking? What does size have to to with knowleged, you are just an ignorant little sh*thead with nothing better to do than troll it seems.... Are you like... 16 or something?

ManBeast

LikeMike

Awards
I am not a hater. I am just a realist. The way the industry is right now price is everything no matter what the quality is. If I am going to spend 75 bucks I would buy alot of Erase or the new andro series by Primordial!
I knew I spotted a troll.

fanzdslpwr1

Awards
no actually I am pathetic and call myself Manbeast and create a screen page to make myself look tough

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
actually you are right T-bone. bodyweight has nothing to do with formulating supplements (look at PA). I am talking about company reps
Not all people on here strive to be a body builder. There are athletes, weekend warriors, etc. Also not sure what size has to do with knowledge bud, I know a ton of "bodybuilders" that have no clue about nutrition, supplementation, exercise physiology, etc, so your statement really doesn't have alot of validity.

Not trying to argue on here, just not sure why you have to get personal. If you don't like a product, price, or company that is your business, but try to keep it at that.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I created a screen page to make myself look tough? Is english your 3rd language after gibberish and nonesense?

ManBeast

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
also, I don't why anyone would compare Ostarine to Andro, one is a PH the other is a SARM, they're completely different.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks interesting. I have looked into SARMS before but stopped reading about it when I got to the part about vision side effects. Maybe that is over blown I don't know. Stopped looking when I saw that. Does a product like this require a PCT?
You can use an AI to mitigate any potential shutdown (looks like the lowering T has something to do with a rise in E2). This only seems to happen to people dosing 50mg/8 weeks or longer, though. Most people wont feel this taking 50mg for less than 8 weeks ... and it looks like optimal dose for most people is well below 50mg as they dont see any benefit of dosing higher, just the sides.

Lastly, vision sides are associated with s4 not ostarine.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can use an AI to mitigate any potential shutdown (looks like the lowering T has something to do with a rise in E2). This only seems to happen to people dosing 50mg/8 weeks or longer, though. Most people wont feel this taking 50mg for less than 8 weeks ... and it looks like optimal dose for most people is well below 50mg as they dont see any benefit of dosing higher, just the sides.

Lastly, vision sides are associated with s4 not ostarine.

Thanks for that!. I'm pretty much sold to trying this out.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
got pretty serious in here