A look ahead to 2012 with MN - AnabolicMinds.com

A look ahead to 2012 with MN

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thumbs up A look ahead to 2012 with MN

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good stuff.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome read and definitely one of the reasons why I respect MN so much. I am one of those customers that prefers quality ingredients over saving a few bucks. Very interested in the new line coming out!

Very cool giving a shout out to Omega for Strive. I absolutely love the stuff and love the patented ingredients. Also, looks like another place raving about craze, which means I may definitely have to grab some soon.

As a matter of fact I was just looking to grab some more X-factor next month..maybe a Strive, Craze, and X-factor stack is just what I need
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Good stuff.
    Thanks, be sure to email me your shipping info for that awesome review of Anabolics 10th ed that you did!

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Awesome read and definitely one of the reasons why I respect MN so much. I am one of those customers that prefers quality ingredients over saving a few bucks. Very interested in the new line coming out!

Very cool giving a shout out to Omega for Strive. I absolutely love the stuff and love the patented ingredients. Also, looks like another place raving about craze, which means I may definitely have to grab some soon.

As a matter of fact I was just looking to grab some more X-factor next month..maybe a Strive, Craze, and X-factor stack is just what I need
    Three great supplements for sure. I'm glad you enjoyed the piece and undoubtedly I always like shouting out companies who are making good products and putting their customers first!
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

bump, so that more people will read this
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    bump, so that more people will read this
    Thanks for your support!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 09:26 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 09:02 PM
  3. Getting Ahead of Myself
    By Masciaman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 10:22 PM