What do the consumers want....A test booster or weight loss product???

Test Booster or Weight Loss or Other???

• Total voters

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Help Nimbus Nutrition decide on a
NEW Product.

Should we come out with our own TEST BOOSTER or WEIGHT LOSS product?

Or Something Else?

Tell us....what ingredients excite you?
What are you tired of?

Is there a certain formula you like....however you just wish it had XXX. Or you just wish it was not proprietary blend?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Help Nimbus Nutrition decide on a
NEW Product.

Should we come out with our own TEST BOOSTER or WEIGHT LOSS product?

Or Something Else?

Tell us....what ingredients excite you?
What are you tired of?

Is there a certain formula you like....however you just wish it had XXX. Or you just wish it was not proprietary blend?
What about both?
I'd love to see a test booster and a fat burner come to the market.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I voted T-booster but if i could I would have picked both. Either one would be interesting :)

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
A cheap and effective GDA, I voted fat burner

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
A cheap and effective GDA, I voted fat burner
Excellent choice. Def would be a great addition.
I will have to save there are a lot of GDAs out there now as well.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
i voted other, unless the test booster is going to be something we've never seen before not just a mix of what's out there.

but if i had to choose nootropic [just for me i'd say something coffee flavored], that i can make in the morning with warm/cold water. to help me wake up and put me in a good mindset to get **** done during the day.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also voted 'other'...as the market is saturated with T-boosters and fat loss supps...so unless either were novel in their approach...I'd like to see...what, exactly? still pondering on that... :ponder:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A fat loss product that doesn't suppress appetite and doesn't have a tremendous amount of caffeine.
Think- fat loss product for guys who only need to lose 3%, and not 10%. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
A fat loss product that doesn't suppress appetite and doesn't have a tremendous amount of caffeine.
Naw...
Majority need to lose more than 3% those are the main buyers :)

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine pills are my secret weapon after big meals.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I voted weight loss (better mean FAT loss! ;) lol), but I tend to agree with Flex. I would say only if it's something unique; not just a heavy stim product. If you could put together a non-stim blend, that would be the best, I think. That way, it could be added to a stim if needed, but you could also do it without.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I voted weight loss (better mean FAT loss! ;) lol), but I tend to agree with Flex. I would say only if it's something unique; not just a heavy stim product. If you could put together a non-stim blend, that would be the best, I think. That way, it could be added to a stim if needed, but you could also do it without.
Yeah something like iForce's TT33 but more than just the 3,3 and 3,5.
I look at fat burners every time I go on Nutraplanet, but I rarely buy anything in that department because I am set in my ways with a morning coffee and a preworkout stim blend, which is already more than enough. A stim fat burner instantly turns me off.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see a complete, comprehensive Adaptogenic blend that includes -- but is not limited to -- rhaponticum, ecdysterone, maca, etc.

A Nootropic blend would definitely be sweet too. I want a supplement that makes me feel like I took the drug from the movie Limitless !!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
nootropic/revamp like product

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
What ever you decide to go with, NO PROP BLENDS please. :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
What about both?
I'd love to see a test booster and a fat burner come to the market.
thats what leviathon reloaded was supposed to do...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
something comparable to the old AI's essentials.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Agreed

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
are we talkin ph or natty????? i voted weight loss

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A gda!! Need2slin and anabolic pump combination! Coleus and na r ala r great.. Gymnema ok.. But lagerstroemia and phellodendren are nice in AP (berberine)

No vanadium or derivatives..

Or a formula like bsn cheaters for fat/carb control

Lastly- a fat burner with a good diuretic complex in it

:)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
A gda!! Need2slin and anabolic pump combination! Coleus and na r ala r great.. Gymnema ok.. But lagerstroemia and phellodendren are nice in AP (berberine)

No vanadium or derivatives..

Or a formula like bsn cheaters for fat/carb control

Lastly- a fat burner with a good diuretic complex in it

:)
Vanadyl sulfate makes me poop bad

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
How about a Heart Health product....blood pressure control?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you ask me, the strength of Nimbus is in their understanding of minerals/electrolytes and such. I would love to see that expertise expanded to vitamins as well.

Poseidon+Methylcobalamin+cholecalciferol+curcumin or something similar would be outstanding.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you ask me, the strength of Nimbus is in their understanding of minerals/electrolytes and such. I would love to see that expertise expanded to vitamins as well.

Poseidon+Methylcobalamin+cholecalciferol+curcumin or something similar would be outstanding.
Good post.

After thinking about it some more, the adrenal control product would be cool, if you found a different ingredient profile from Revamp. Revamp is solid, but I'm just thinking of categories that only have a few products.

Fat burners and test boosters exist in abundance. There are plenty of great options, already. If you come up with something so unique, then I'd be for it; otherwise, I'd say something more unique :)

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
To be honest I've always wanted a supplement that could service me orally.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I voted other. I'd like to see someone with the balls to compete with quest and make similar protein bars. Also I'd like to see a "non-stim stim" or a nootropic product that would give good clean energy for hours without making you feel cracked out or making you crash like harsh stimulants.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Something for pct...so you don't have to use nolvadex, torem or clomid

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
that's every supp companies wet dream.
Lol yea...but I heard a company soon releasing a product for pct that is stronger the 6 oxo and nolvadex..

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good post.

After thinking about it some more, the adrenal control product would be cool, if you found a different ingredient profile from Revamp. Revamp is solid, but I'm just thinking of categories that only have a few products.

Fat burners and test boosters exist in abundance. There are plenty of great options, already. If you come up with something so unique, then I'd be for it; otherwise, I'd say something more unique :)
Yes, perhaps even a night time fat burner.. I know of only 2-3 solid products which I cycle thru year round... I would love to be able to add a fourth to the mix.. Something that will really promote solid sleep as well as increases night time metabolism. Some ecen include mild diuretic complexes! That would be my next choice over a gda

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I voted other. I'd like to see someone with the balls to compete with quest and make similar protein bars. Also I'd like to see a "non-stim stim" or a nootropic product that would give good clean energy for hours without making you feel cracked out or making you crash like harsh stimulants.
These are great ideas. Both very much needed in the market!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Lots of nootropic requests. Any one else not like choline? It seems to be pretty popular as a nootropic but it has a reverse effect me, fogs me out. I just went through 3-4 products for focus and never found what I was looking for.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of nootropic requests. Any one else not like choline? It seems to be pretty popular as a nootropic but it has a reverse effect me, fogs me out. I just went through 3-4 products for focus and never found what I was looking for.

Maybe that is because you need something for focus!. :rofl:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need something for focus too though. Get this, I was ready to leave for the gym the other day. Went down the stairs and locked the door. Went back up the stairs and asked the wife where my keys were. Right then I realized I had been holding them the whole time!. Guess I'm getting old.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need something for focus too though. Get this, I was ready to leave for the gym the other day. Went down the stairs and locked the door. Went back up the stairs and asked the wife where my keys were. Right then I realized I had been holding them the whole time!. Guess I'm getting old.
Happens to me all the time at 23. I
Come out of the gym and wander the parking lot bc I forgot where I parked. Or what locker my gym bag is in.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
what were all the choline sources have you tried?

did you try alpha-gpc or sunflower lecithin? I think eggs are an adequate choline source but not too sure...

For focus I have found nothing better than Piracetam w/ some form of choline.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
A competitor for Quest would be sweet but as for non-stim nootropic, I'm waiting for SNS caffeine free Focus XT.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
A competitor for Quest would be sweet but as for non-stim nootropic, I'm waiting for SNS caffeine free Focus XT.
This^^^^ without the teeth stain and colouring

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I like this profile but the price is ridiculous. Make something like this and I'll buy it...A LOT.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Focus XT, Ultima, and some generic health store stuff
Damn, so alpha-gpc is out... maybe try the sunflower lecithin.

Last edited: