We Have Some RECOURSE Bottles We Wanna Give Away!!!

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Starting tonight and going through the weekend we are going to be giving away FREE bottles of RECOURSE over on our FACEBOOK page! If you haven't already, make sure to like our page (link in my signature) and stay tuned so you have a chance to win!

Recourse_banner_600x250.jpg

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really like the Revamp so curious to see how this does. Oh yeah, "Liked".

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Liked!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awsome promo for Facebook users.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Awesome company, great guys, get on this!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Likes. Subs.

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
liked anyway! But Can aussies be eligible for this giveaway??

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In 4 some giveaways between the hours of 8am-4pm....GO! ;)

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Getting ready to give away another free bottle within the hour over on our FB page...stay tuned!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
just won a bottle :::)))))) thank you Southland Performance!!!!!!!!!!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Was that u that got the ostrich one ?
yes sir :) did i steal that from u?

quick question, idk if u can disclose this but how much daa would be in 2 pills? i have a bunch of daa powder and wanna no how much to much 3g total

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
ok i hit the link ..like us ..how do you win. very interested in using this as part of pct
Keep checking our Facebook page. We are giving away 1 more bottle tonight (in a few minutes ;) )

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't live on facebook so I guess I'm too old and slow. Every time I have seen a question posted by Southland the answer is already there. Seriously right after I hit refresh and see a new question it has already been answered. Dang facebook youngsters, I can't keep up!.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
That I agree with but Iwas to busy reading threads... and I hopped back and it was gone....eh I will try tomorrow

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
i hope i added your signature right lol, liked and hope i win

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
No Facebook today?? :(

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry fellas, was away from the computer pretty much all day yesterday. We are going to be giving away a few bottles today (at least 3). All questions on the Facebook page will be NFL themed so get your game faces on!!! Good Luck!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
just outa curiosity, for those who have won, do their bottles get shipped right away or with all of em when all the contests are over?

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
just outa curiosity, for those who have won, do their bottles get shipped right away or with all of em when all the contests are over?
Some have shipped out already and some will ship on Monday.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Some have shipped out already and some will ship on Monday.
o ok kool. that u guys gonna wait till its all over and send em all out at the same time

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Giveaway in about 15-20 minutes on the FB page!

Thanks for the win today... I will post up when it comes in. Thanks do you want us to review your product ... I know it takes a couple of weeks to get the full effects of most test boosters so I just want to nmow how or what you would expect. Not kissin butt just want to be in on future giveaways!

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for the win today... I will post up when it comes in. Thanks do you want us to review your product ... I know it takes a couple of weeks to get the full effects of most test boosters so I just want to nmow how or what you would expect. Not kissin butt just want to be in on future giveaways!
Up to you sir! Not required to post a review but if you would like to that is great too! Thanks for participating!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Up to you sir! Not required to post a review but if you would like to that is great too! Thanks for participating!
Definitely post a review, least you could do when a company is generous enough to give away product.

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Guess the TOTAL points in tonight's NFC championship game correctly and win a free bottle of RECOURSE! Go to our FB page now and submit your guess!!! Guesses shut down in about 10 minutes!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
walkin by the mailbox, i see a yellow envelope stickin out. im thinkin to myself it cant be since my mom and sister have been gettin constant packages all week so prolly not mine. i reach in the mail box and it felt like a bottle. i slowly pull it out and look at the name and once i saw Mike, my co** felt like is was made outa concrete. this stuff got me hard without opening the bottle!!!!!! Recourse actually works that quick!!!! thanks again IForce!!!!!!!!!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
walkin by the mailbox, i see a yellow envelope stickin out. im thinkin to myself it cant be since my mom and sister have been gettin constant packages all week so prolly not mine. i reach in the mail box and it felt like a bottle. i slowly pull it out and look at the name and once i saw Mike, my co** felt like is was made outa concrete. this stuff got me hard without opening the bottle!!!!!! Recourse actually works that quick!!!! thanks again IForce!!!!!!!!!!!
I force is great,but I think you should thank south land .....

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epic fail lol.. Southland not iforce lol

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Epic fail lol.. Southland not iforce lol
wwtttffff?!?!??!?!!? this is the 3rd time this week i f'd up lmao negging begin and lets do a quick rephrase, THANK YOU SOUTHLAND and no more greenery for me before i hit the computer

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wwtttffff?!?!??!?!!? this is the 3rd time this week i f'd up lmao negging begin and lets do a quick rephrase, THANK YOU SOUTHLAND and no more greenery for me before i hit the computer
Haha shyt happens. I'm sure southland will forgive you lol