Its A Celebration!!!! Nimbus Nutrition & AJ are looking for 10!!! loggers/reviewers!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Blew out of those T-Shirts crazy fast!!!
Yall boyz know I love to give stuff away... So up for a log & a review is....

(2) Sample Poseidon Night Time - Georgia Peach
(2) Sample Poseidon Night Time - Southern Cherry
(2) Sample Poseidon Night Time - Mystic Raspberry
(2) Sample Poseidon Night Time - Island Kiwi

Heres some product info:
Every once in awhile, a supplement company creates a product so effective with so many benefits, it earns a place in the daily routine of athletes and fitness minded individuals. After years of research, we have created a product we believe will quickly become a staple in the health and fitness industry. Nimbus Nutrition is proud to introduce Poseidon.

Poseidon was created, using Patent Pending Technology, to give the user an increase in performance, not just in the gym, but in every area of life. This cutting edge product offers a host of benefits including; improved strength, endurance, mental acuity, coordination and recovery time. So often we think of a sports nutrition supplement as one that will pack on size and strength and/or help us shed unwanted body fat. While these are worthy goals, they are only pieces of the puzzle. When looking to create a strong, healthy body, one must look at the whole picture.

Consider the fact that the human body is comprised of 70% water. Proper hydration, of every cell, is imperative to performance of any kind. Armed with that knowledge, we asked ourselves, What if we could create the perfect blend of electrolytes and attach them to other key, strategic and proven effective ingredients...all in effective doses...all that play a role in how we perform everyday? We speculated that by doing this, not only would each ingredient work synergistically with the other, but the attachment of electrolytes would actually increase the effectiveness of them all. We are no longer speculating. After more than a year of testing, reformulating and testing some more, we are very proud to present a product that truly out performed our wildest expectations. Without further ado, I give you...Poseidon.

To say Poseidon has numerous benefits is a gross understatement. This product was designed to benefit everybody from the Competitive bodybuilder to the stressed out Wall Street Stock Broker. No matter who you are, Poseidon's Patent Pending Technology will greatly enhance the quality of your life and the way you perform any and all tasks. Here is a brief list of just some of the benefits Poseidon(TM) offers:

Increased Hydration
Improved Blood Flow
Improved Circulation To Extremities
Increased, Sustained Energy
Improved Mental Focus
Boosts Immune System
Decreased Muscle Recovery Time
Increased Oxygen To Blood And Muscle Cells
Improved Vitamin And Mineral Distribution And Absorption
Improved Toxin Removal
Increased Supplement Absorption
Improved Digestion
Decreased Body Fat
Increased Lean Muscle Mass
Increased Strength And Endurance
Improved Sleep
Improved Skin Tone/Texture

Poseidon is the first true Natural Performance Enhancer in every sense of that word. It is 100% natural with no artificial flavors or colors. It's manufactured using Nimbus Nutrition's Proprietary process which allows it to completely dissolve in liquid with almost no taste what so ever. This makes it easy to add it to your bottled water, protein shake, energy drink or anything else you like!

Poseidon Nighttime is formula includes a blend of antioxidants, minerals and b-vitamins similar to the original Poseidon formula but is also fortified with a blend of ingredients including GABA, phenibut and tryptophan touted for their role in enhancing sleep and therefore muscle recovery.

So youre thinking each person gets 1 of each right? WRONG! I am looking for 10 people to log those 8 samples (yup each person gets 8). Now here is a catch if you apply for one of my logs/reviews & you decide you will take the product and not log and review it, you could be black listed & that's a bad look so let's not let it happen. I understand things come up, just do your best, talk to me and I'll work with you. I'm here to help u :)

To win these samples theres some things you have to do:

Rules
1)Live in the USA. Bottom Line
2)Be 18+ Don't Lie To Me Now haha
3)Be willing to LOG & Review
4)Update you log 3 times a week at the very least, with work-out, product effects, how you feel... The more detail the better.
5)I need 10 people only.
6)Start the log with in 5 days of getting the product. Please & Thanks :)

To be considered for this log/review I need you to tell me:
Who You Are (Ex. More than you name, but maybe a little known fact about you, a recent big accomplishment, you get the idea)
Your Fitness Goals (over-all)
Why I Should Let You Log This (details)
Links To Other Logs (not required, but it does help)
List 1 of your most embarrasing moments in the gym.

Get started guys!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here. Poseidon has received quite a bit of positive reviews from what I've read.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be considered for this log/review I need you to tell me:
Who You Are - ex college football player, who got crazy sick, lost ALOT of wieght and muscle and now i am extremely into bodybuilding, everythign about it and soooo motivated to get back to where i once was!
Your Fitness Goals (over-all)- get back to at least where i was 170 5% bf
Why to pick me !- I was the first to apply ;-), i can and will give detailed logs, can up date minimum of 4-5 times a week. I feel that recovery is always an issue with me and i thinkt eis product woudl really shine with me. Also my sleep is usuall ynot very good and woudl be able to comment on that alot as well.....honestly jsut reading waht this product is, gets me pumped! pick me!
Links to logs - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/191011-mkretz-gets-swole-2.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/186161-mkretz-comback-trail.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/174300-gettin-wyked-mkretz.html
List 1 of your most embarrasing moments in the gym. - I feel off the treadmill once, tripped on m shoelace, worst part was i tried to holdon and the belt just skinned the crap outta my shins.........stuff hurt!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a little proof reading next time..

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry! i jsut type and dont look and also my computers keys stick........... any idea when the winners will be chosen?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
sorry! i jsut type and dont look and also my computers keys stick........... any idea when the winners will be chosen?
I need 10+ apps... No deadline yet, I'm thinking 5-7 days.
So if you guys want to speed up the process let every1 on these boards know
About it haha.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Who You Are (Ex. More than you name, but maybe a little known fact about you, a recent big accomplishment, you get the idea) A soccer player from Finland currently studying at Boston
Your Fitness Goals (over-all) To get stronger physique and run faster
Why I Should Let You Log This (details) Because I will do a log, and because I have never been chosen for a log
List 1 of your most embarrasing moments in the gym. I was doing legpress and somehow lost control and let some air out. The embarassing part was that it came out quite loud and there was people around me.

If you don't announce winners this week I will propably start my Erase, Anabeta, Endosurge, Recourse stack next monday :p

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you don't announce winners this week I will propably start my Erase, Anabeta, Endosurge, Recourse stack next monday :p
Tell all your buddies, I need at the very least 10 guys by this weekend :)
I just need people to get in on this stuff!

nokkT

Awards
Nice! I'm about to call it a night, I'm spent. But you, sir, will get my app in the morning when I get to work.

TxAggie

Awards
Who You Are - Just some 30 year old I.T. guy living in San Antonio living the dream.

Your Fitness Goals - I workout 4-5 times per week mostly focusing on strength gains. Usually do 5x5's but occasionally do some hypertrophy days.

Why I Should Let You Log This - Lately I have been really sluggish at both work and the gym but I am looking to change that. ZMA gives me crazy dreams so I am looking at the recovery aspects and daily energy aspect of your products to take it's place.

Links To Other Logs - none been a member for a while but tend to sponge off other peoples logs :) I can log about 3 times per week.

List 1 of your most embarrasing moments in the gym - Hzve 2 that stand out:
In college I loaded up on SuperPump and after a hard workout I got sick and barfed in / on the trash can in front of probably 25 people.
At the work gym last year I was pushing heavier bench weight and let out a good fart right next to some super hot cougar who was there with her trainer. As the trainer walked by he said "good job on the fart and not giving up on that "rep"; the lady was bright red by then :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm, been hearing about this night time stuff. Gonna sub for an app later.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks good! Subbed to sub to the logs lol.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Who You Are (Ex. More than you name, but maybe a little known fact about you, a recent big accomplishment, you get the idea) my name is pedro, people call me peter, well my family calls me peter, everyone else calls me pedro. Recent big accomplishment was I benched 270 for 5 reps today in fact, sure they were partial, but they came after 2 incline, and 1 flat movements, being 4th in my workout, and still putting up 270 was pretty cool.

Your Fitness Goals (over-all) my goal is to win the worlds in jiu jitsu in June, my goal is to work on my strength maintain my flexibility, and make 170 by June.

Why I Should Let You Log This (details) because sleeping is what I do best, I go to sleep at 2ish, and wake up at 8 if I could get better/deeper sleep during that time, I would honestly love it. Not to mention what people have written in logs. I've tried 3z with great results, but always wanted to try this.

Links To Other Logs (not required, but it does help) have 3, currently doing my 4th for controlled labs gold feast over at bb, will provide links if needed.

List 1 of your most embarrassing moments in the gym. Farting, I fart all the time, and I hate it. Fart during the chest press machine, during rows, and of course during squats. Has something to do to working out in the morning, fasted, my pre workouts do work on my stomach and make me toot quite often.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Poseidon is solid stuff guys. Get those apps in.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Liking these apps so far!
Good to see Fl3x around here and MattRag...
I know you'll be in the logs to provide encouragement; That's what u do best.

:thumbsup:

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Who I am.) My name is Kyle Johnson, I wrestle now in college and dream of a national championship. All time best bench was 315lbs and dead lifted 400lbs weighing 145.

Fitness goal.) Lean as possible and strong as possible.

Why me? .) I have never been choosen to log anything but I am on here 24/7 since I have the app on my phone. And during my weight cuts I have a very hard time falling asleep and it has effected my performance. I would love to get something to help me sleep and recover for my next match the next day. And to recover from 6+ workouts a week.

Most embarrassing moment in the gym was either farting during my lift infront of everyone, or tripping on the tredmill and almost falling in my face. (Haha)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Who You Are-
A guy that never lets injuries and life keep him down for too long. I always get back up even if I drag azz a little.

Why I Should Let You Log This (details)
I want to try a Nimbus Nutrition product. Never ran Poseidon before and one that helps me get deep sleep would be great! I work an 8hour day go to school at night and still hit the gym 5 days week. I NEED GOOD SLEEP. Plus, I'd like to see what these flavors are all about!

Rk-500 Xtreme
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188908-sns-rk-500-a.html

Genomyx Protocol V2 Cherry
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/166658-doing-monstermash-protocol.html

Watermelon White Flood DELICIOUS!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/177703-controlled-labs-watermelon.html

List 1 of your most embarrassing moments in the gym.

Just one? lol Well I tore my shorts AND boxers during a heavy squat... That was probably the worst since my hairy butt was all out there for everyone to see. I f i had known it was gonna be on display, I would've trimmed that bad boy down a bit.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
cool stuff man! I don't think it would interfere with my Golden Feast log, but any kind of anti oxidant / stress detox would be great!

Who You Are 32 married with a 11 month old daughter! :) Amazing fun, but with work, that much more stress. In my "past life" was a musican so i got some photo exposure in the indi / hipsters mags and websites in NYC. was even on HBO's Reverb once :) (crowd shots)

Your Fitness Goals Over all fitness, get bigger stronger, lean out. More than anything get to a size that i can say F' off to my fam for all of the years of going yeah like you work out so hard you need a BCAA...
Why I Should Let You Log This anything to help with stress / sleep would be awsome. I'd liek to say this is the busy time for work, but the way things have gone with downsizing, it just gets busier.
Links To Other Logs Let me know if you need the links, but i have quite a few up here now for SNS, CL, BPS, Southland, etc

List 1 of your most embarrasing moments in the gym. I got stoved with a bar on a cable machine. Guess they weren;t zero balanced, and when i pulled the pin to change the weight, down it came. never made that mistake again :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who You Are (Ex. More than you name, but maybe a little known fact about you, a recent big accomplishment, you get the idea) Im the "Marms" fact = guy that gets hot chicks to take pix ;)
Your Fitness Goals (over-all) Get on stage :) in the next 2 years
Why I Should Let You Log This (details)Cuz I didnt win a shirt lol. I have yet to try our any Nimbus products and could always use something to make me sleep.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187114-testing-out-vidatest.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/183989-g8-sample-review.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/153064-pes-alpha-t2.html
List 1 of your most embarrasing moments in the gym.Im sure im no the only one that has let one rip in front of the hot chick at the gym !

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very solid idea, Aaaron and Nimbus!

This is the product of yours I've heard the most about, which makes me excited that Nimbus has come back to AM. With that in mind, I'll toss my hat in the ring ;) I just cycled off of Black Liver, so I should be gtg.

Who You Are: I'm MidwestBeast...wait, you said MORE than my name? Oh, okay...:sly: I'm a gym rat who has been lifting for 11+ years (started for baseball in HS) and has never wanted to stop. Something extra is that I just started undergrad classes, again, to work toward a 2nd bachelor's in dietetics.
Your Fitness Goals (over-all): I still toy with the idea of competing, eventually. I'm currently still trying to diagnose what I've got wreaking havoc on me, biologically, aside from Hashimoto's. I mainly just want to continue lifting and staying in great shape until the day I die. I also plan on getting my CSCS cert, along with becoming an RD, to do consulting part-time or working with a D1 athletic team.
Why I Should Let You Log This (details): I'm MidwestBeast...I'll give you Black Liver :kiss:
Links To Other Logs (not required, but it does help): I can link if you want, but my profile has about 15-20 sponsored logs listed in it.
List 1 of your most embarrasing moments in the gym: Back when I was 14 or 15, I was benching at the YMCA in town and I was the only one in the weight room. I tried to get one last rep that I shouldn't have and I was stuck for several minutes with the bar on my chest until some young kid came in and helped me get it off of myself lol.

nokkT

Awards
Who You Are - Common nerd who got tired of being extremely overweight so started working out. Lost weight in an unhealthy manner, gained most of it back, then lost it the right way. Only been working out for a little under two years but I've made a lot of progress. Been working on my first bulk which has gone extremely well and allowed me to hit some really good PRs.

Your Fitness Goals (over-all) - Since I spent most of my earlier life being overweight, I originally wanted to just be extremely cut. Since lifting though, I definitely want to get stronger until I'm happy with where I am and still maintaining a physique with solid definition. For example, lately I've been doing a lot of 5x5 work

Why I Should Let You Log This (details) - I have not, yet, had the opportunity to do a log for any companies/reps on here. No time like the present. Plus, I've heard really good things about Poseidon and am interested in trying it out. I have a hard time staying asleep at night and I'm looking to see if this will maybe help me sleep more consistently throughout the night. I'm also more than willing to put up at least three logs a week considering I work out five days a week Mon-Fri, at least.

Links To Other Logs (not required, but it does help) - Don't have any logs, yet. ;). I have also only done one review of samples I received which I could provide for you if you would like to see it.

List 1 of your most embarrasing moments in the gym. - Well, back when I was living in Illinois and first started working out. I decided it would be a good idea to wear some sweat pant type pants to the gym. Which was fine, but I was bigger then and the pants were a little snug. Lets just say they were a little too snug in some areas in particular (the frontal region) and I didn't realize it until I kept noticing bug eyed people constantly looking at me. So, I looked down. I didn't wear those pants again; shorts it is.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Who You Are 30 year old male, firefighter, and business owner, have a son that will be born in aprilYour Fitness Goals (over-all) To be superfly and lift heavy weights. Not sure what the superfly thing was really about it just popped in my head. I try to lift heavy and be strong to perform well on my job.
Why I Should Let You Log This (details) Well, I used the stuff back in the day. Only flavor the place I got my stuff from carried was mixed berry. Hate the flavor but still use the product and would like to try a new kind.
List 1 of your most embarrasing moments in the gym. I crapped my pants while deadlifting. Got pretty heavy and was a bet so I was all in. That turd pushing out gave the drive to lock it out

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bigbeef, I was wondering who would be the first to admit to this! I know there's more out there that have "prairie dogged" it! Farting- ehh, farting with substance- there is no mistaking the look on the face for that one! Or the walk to the bathroom either! Lmao!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bigbeef, I was wondering who would be the first to admit to this! I know there's more out there that have "prairie dogged" it! Farting- ehh, farting with substance- there is no mistaking the look on the face for that one! Or the walk to the bathroom either! Lmao!
lol @ the walk to the bathroom... That's a 1 legged hobble haha

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
if the walk didnt give it away, the smell did. A free bottle of deca was worth it

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I've definitely "touched cloth" on some squats but never pulled a "bigbeef" and pushed one out to complete the rep! HAHAHAHA

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nevermind: Has gaba, can't sleep with that stuff

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What's going on out there folks... Y'all scared to log?

Don't be shy apply :)

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Who You Are:
A new father to a 1 month old girl, married for 6 years, and love my family with the gym probably coming in second lol. I used to be 285 pounds and now am around 203 with a muscular build. Working out is a lifestyle for me like it is for most individuals on this site.
Your Fitness Goals :
Keep my muscular physique and never get back to being fat or out of shape again. Still in the process of my weight loss with the overall goal of reducing lower ab and back fat to achieve a tight hard six pack.
Why I Should Let You Log This:
I am new to AM and would enjoy an opportunity to gain more of a rep on the site. I would try to log daily and give an honest review and detailed. I do not have a huge history of supplement use so I would like to see how I react and change with this product.
Links To Other Logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/190069-wilpit-attempts-v.html
List 1 of your most embarrasing moments in the gym: hmmmm, not sure how embarrassing it is. I never talk in the gym but go in, go hard, then leave. One day someone started talking to me as I was switching weight on the bench press. I was going from 275 up to 315. So I switched a 25 on one side to another 45 and then was distracted by this conversation. When the conversation finally ended I forgot to put a 45 on the other side. I started my lift, with no clips, and one end immediately dropped down to low and I lost it. One end dropped and all the weights fell off and then the other side slammed down and the plates emptied. It's was pretty embarrassing and very "virgin" of me. So people of course came over and made a big deal out of it. It was a hit to my ego.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In, you have some good apps so far Aaron, good luck.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In, you have some good apps so far Aaron, good luck.
Yeah these guys are great.
Just need more good guys :)
I want to get this ball rolling: When 3 more people apply I will pick 10 winners

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah these guys are great.
Just need more good guys :)
I want to get this ball rolling: When 3 more people apply I will pick 10 winners
For the people that missed my edit :)

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
BOOM! Poseidon NT everywhere! ;) I gotta get used to the AM boards again!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who You Are- I am a shift worker who has been on a constant bulk for at least TWO YEARS now. My goal is to be 230 pounds at 8% bodyfat no problem. I am currently 215 which is right around the heaviest I've ever been, and thanks to this last cycle and 5x5 training and now the strongest I recall ever being. You can call me Justin...

Your Fitness Goals (over-all)- Kind of stated above. 230 pounds at 8% bodyfat during all seasons except winter (don't really care about my weight much in "bulking season" ya know). I would eventually like to compete in a figure comp of some sort. I will not rest until I can bench 500 pounds!

Why I Should Let You Log This (details)- I will be sure to draw in a crowd. I love logging/reviewing. And you can guarantee some honest and detailed feedback from me. If I lie about anything I will look silly, and there goes my chances of being taken seriously in the future.

Links To Other Logs (not required, but it does help)- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187920-fl3x-getting-wet.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187050-fl3xs-serious-nutrition.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-xtreme/190828-fl3xs-mini-review.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/186645-fl3xing-hard-ams.html
There are four of my latest...I have a bunch.

List 1 of your most embarrasing moments in the gym.- I was all amped up on way too much of my preworkout, all alone in my employee gym, and I let my excitement get the best of me and was singing along in a girl voice to that chick song "It's a party in the USA!" Then as I walked to the drinking fountain, I glanced inside the aerobic/boxing room and noticed I wasn't alone....there were three girls in there doing P90X lol. I wanted to hide under a 45 plate!

Good luck to all applicants, this stuff has gotten some good hype!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember when u were 5 grand and I make a big deal out of that now you're 20 grand haha...
Ur jealous :p

Edit: reps to all of my log followers lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ur jealous :p

Edit: reps to all of my log followers lol
Very... haha I'm only 11 grand.
Next person that applies gets 20 grand reps from Flex and 11 from me!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deal

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So Fl3x is down that 31+ rep points the next person gets just for applying!!!
Epic right there! Doesn't mean I'm picking the next person but u will get compensated :) AM style haha