Log Newest Muscle Marinade Flavor STACKED with D-Pol!!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
logo-top.png

I know myself and Purus have been a little light on the boards lately but I am working on changing this! Things have settled down a bit in my doctorate program, or at least I am more adjusted to the workload. I hope to be here more often for the communities online as Head Rep.

Anyway, enough of the boring stuff!

Purus and I are looking for FIVE (5) different people here on AM to help spread the word about our two newest releases and how well they work together to get the most out of your training naturally.

The first is our hardcore pre-workout Muscle Marinade. If you like something that kicks you in the ass and gets you in the gym this is in that category of products. Not only that but it also includes ingredients in the amounts seen in human research to be effective, not fairy dusted in to have as many ingredients as possible. Our newest flavor is Fresh Fruit and is hands down the best tasting of our 4 flavors. It puts the others to shame. I have a friend that was not a fan of the first few flavors and now drinks this almost everyday!

PURUMUSC27SVFRESPW-l.png

The second product we will be giving everyone for free to stack is our Testosterone boosting/endurance enhancing/pump increasing product D-POL. It contains what is becoming a staple in natural trainees arsenals D-aspartic acid (DAA) along with Nitrates that have been shown to increase athleticism as well as give a pretty solid pump in the gym. Along with these two main ingredients D-Pol also contains 4,000iu of Vitamin D and the same mix of B vitamins seen in the original study combined with DAA.

purus-d-pol-front-b.jpg

Here is the short application to fill out and I will give this logging opportunity one WEEK and then choose who I feel is the best candidates:

1. Stats (weight, height, etc)
2. What would be your goal while using this stack?
3. Why do you want to try this stack?
4. What other Preworkout/DAA products have you used?
5. Why should I choose you?

Lets get this show on the road!

Attachments

N

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great oppurtunity for some folks!
I would apply, but I just don't have time to keep a good log yall deserve. Good luck in finding some quality loggers.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome opportunity if i wasn't locked into a log here i'd jump all over this. Cause i'm curious to see if D-Pol would give me stomach issues.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, if I wasn't logging hgh pro and erase pro, id be all over this sweet opportunity

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
1. Stats (weight, height, etc) 6'3 195 pounds 11.7% BF Age 22 Gender Male

2. What would be your goal while using this stack? My goal would be to increase my workouts each week, i currently have been searching for a PWO currently am taking MP Assault. But have yet to find the right product, i recently quit jack3d due to the problems within the 1,3 even if purely speculation the product did nothing besides an empty energy. My goal from this stack is to increase endurance, strength, and focus during workouts since i've yet to really find my niche with a pre-workout, i've always wanted to try muscle marinade but for whatever reason never quite pulled the trigger.

3. Why do you want to try this stack? I've been eyeing Muscle Marinade since its release, the product looks all around great and im not too sure why i havent pulled the trigger yet as for the D-Pol I have yet to use a DAA product and am very very intrigued by the results people are having with this product. Besides i know Purus Labs makes quality products since i used the Organ Shield, and Recycle both with great effects and the bottling is very nice i must say : P

4. What other Preworkout/DAA products have you used? For preworkouts i've tried a bunch, most recently Jack3d, Assault, RagNOrok Ultra, SlingSHOT and in the Past i've also tried NO shotgun, NO Explode, SuperPump, White Flood and some other samples so i must say my use with preworkouts is on par and i have yet to find my go-to yet, i know kind of sad.

As far as DAA, i have never used a DAA product but as mentioned have used some test boosters in the past with good results.

5. Why should I choose you? Im always around these boards, i can offer a lot in terms of relating Muscle Marinade to other pre-workouts since i've used a bunch. And i can offer a good first experience with a DAA product, my logs are always detailed updated daily i give good descriptions and i have been dying to try Muscle Marinade.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Good products here guys. I love Organ Shield and Muscle Marinade. I have some D-pol in the shelf calling my name to try once I blow through the rest of my powder.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Stats (weight, height, etc) 5'9 145
2. What would be your goal while using this stack? bulk up - as leanly as possible of course
3. Why do you want to try this stack? i have always wanted to try muscle marinade and love the profile, and stacking it with d-pol jsut seems unbeatable. I love preworkouts and have used a ton so i can def. comment on that.
4. What other Preworkout/DAA products have you used?, wyked, litup, craze, supersize, superpump max, pumperpump 250, 1mr, jacked, no xplode original, white flood, shock therapy, and im sure theres more.....DAA, used bulk DAA testforce2 , and lit up and wyked both had DAA
5. Why should I choose you? I am more motivated than ever to put on some size, i was playing college football at about 170 5% bf and got real sick, down to 110 in the hosipital and slowly have been gaining wsince, then, jsut picked up a supermotivated natty bbuilder training partner, lookin to start a video log on you tube and really kill it.......so ready! and I think this stack woudl be the perfect addition to this...thanks for the opportunity guys!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have to think about this one...sub'd

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I have had both products and they are great, Purus always makes good products

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Damn! Would love to log this as well if I wasn't just chosen to log Neogenix Supremacy. Muscle Marinade is by far and away my favorite pre workout. If this was a pre workout only one I'd be in!

N

nokkT

Awards
Too bad I just finished up a cycle or I'd be all over this. Sub'd to see info and logs though.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any idea when winners willl be chosen, this is an awsome opportunity guys! thanks again

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Stats (weight, height, etc) : 173lbs, 5'7" not sure on BF%, 34 years young. I lift 3 times a week and work with heavy timbers 5 days a week.

2. What would be your goal while using this stack? To run a quality, honest log of what I notice it is or isn't doing for me. I am currently in a bulk mode.

3. Why do you want to try this stack? Mainly the Marinade ( from seeing how well MrKleen and others enjoyed the last logging opps) but the D-pol does really look like a solid product!

4. What other Preworkout/DAA products have you used? Jack3d, Wyked(also DAA), LitUp, Adamantium(also DAA), SuperSize, UltraReps and the list goes on....

5. Why should I choose you? Why SHOULDN'T you choose me!?!? Haha! First and foremost, I am honest. If there is something I do or don't like, I will say it. Secondly, I keep it respectable. I like to run my logs with gratitude for the opportunity to test a new product. I will update my log at least 3-4 times per week and be around for questions/ comments from others.

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
1. Stats (weight, height, etc) 207, 6'0 14.8%bf
2. What would be your goal while using this stack? Currently on a bulk. Trying to put on some mass while its cold.
3. Why do you want to try this stack? I loved muscle marinade last time I used it and i'm a huge fan of daa products.
4. What other Preworkout/DAA products have you used? Superpump,superpump max, white flood, no xplode, muscle spike, anabolic ignite, muscle marinade, lots more. DAA products- have used smart powders daa powder, nutra planets daa powder, and finaflex daa.
5. Why should I choose you? I am on the interwebz daily and can provide a very detailed and well written daily log of the products. I will be completely honest with you about the products. I know what people are looking to know about them and those are the things I will report on!

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
once i finish my current log, im waiting to win a damn contest so i dont miss out on stuff like this :(

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
205lbs, 5'8", 26 yrs old, 14% body fat
Lower bf%. I will be trying to achieve a 6 pack without the Lower back and belly fat. Hopefully get down to 10%. Gain more vascularity and lean out all around. I would like to do all of this without losing to many points. So more of a recomp.
The information provided on it sounds like it can help me achieve my goals. I already go hard in the gym and a pre workout supp would def help me do better. I have never tried a test booster before and I am excited to see how it would effect my body and help with my body comp. I think it could def be a huge contributor to my success.
4. What other Preworkout/DAA products have you used? I have never taken a DAA product before but have been wanting to try one. As far as preworkout I have taken jack3d, NoExplode, and chaotic rage.
I would log everyday. I would update with progress pics, detailed workout logs, daily weight, and also post my macros to give a better idea of my daily routine while using these supplements. I am newer to AM and have been wanting an opportunity to log a product. I would also follow a dedicated weight lifting plan and diet to ensure the products are not going to waste but instead aiding in my progress. I think this would make for a better and more accurate review.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Lukehayd and Wilpit would be good picks.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fl3x may be on to something.
ur a taurus rep and i made a nice review for wyked a while back, and still use it since i bougth another tub, and ur gonna do me dirty......... :-( its a sad say.......... haha all in fun and games my friends! GL TO EVERYONE!!! im sure whoever is chosen will be an awsome pick!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
dam, sick oppurtunity

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
There are a few "sick" promos going on!!!
i threw my app for the athletix sports one. id throw one here but doubt ill get picked since i log'd the cherry limeade one in fall

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i threw my app for the athletix sports one. id throw one here but doubt ill get picked since i log'd the cherry limeade one in fall
I am running a promo as well buddy

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Keep them coming guys! Great turnout so far.
I mean if there are a lot of top applicants I can always give out a few more than planned........:sly:
How about Got Meat shirts :-D

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
Keep them coming guys! Great turnout so far.
I mean if there are a lot of top applicants I can always give out a few more than planned........:sly:
like this sound of this!!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome opportunity. I logged MM previously, and for whomever wins, you will be quite pleased with it

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
well not feelin confident on my entry for the for Athletix Sports so why not enter here

5'9, 184lbs, not sure on my bodyfat, 2in penis
Going for a recomp, gained a little belly fat over the winter bulk so wanna preserve/build some muscle while burning the fat off
In the fall, I was selected to log the Cherry Limeade flavor and fell in love with MM. It's in my top 3 fav preworkouts. Dpol is something I have yet to try. I love DAA and love how I respond to nitrates. One of the most things I look for in most supplements is the pump. Creatine nitrate and other nitrates make my body explode so DAA-nitrate sounds very kinky
DAA: Bulk DAA from numerous companies, DAA-HCG
PreWorkout: MM, Lit-up, Wyked, Pump Fixx, NO-Explode, Superpump250, Jack3d, Motivate, White Flood, 1MR, Maniac, Kronic Pump, BEast Pump, Power Chews and more that cant think of
Pity? lol I logged the Cherry Limeade MM in the fall, loved it a lot since it delivered literally everything a preworkout should and. All this talk about the new flavor is making me go insane since I bought like 4 tubs of Cherry Limeade and never got to grab a Fresh Fruit. Like I said above, I love nitrates and would love to experience Dpol's effects from what I have been reading following the other logs. I can log 6-7 days/week also, maybe even everyday.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
DkGreek's Application

Danny

1. Stats:

195 pounds, 5' 9", ~13% Body Fat.

I would love the energy
Muscle Marinade is said to provide in the gym during my last, stressful semester at TCU. Plus.... I have a goal at the end of this year of closing in on a 400 pound bench, 380 pounds would be awesome.

Why do you want to try this stack?

Two great products. DAA is a great product, and I can only assume attaching the nitrate moiety to it only makes it better!

I have used many, many pre-workouts. I will list a few of them:

PreSurge;
SUPERPUMP MAX;
Hemavol/Maximize;
Our own Cryoshock;
I used Jacked when it first came out and had baking soda [haven't used it since];
White Flood V2;
A few samples of Fierce;
A few others.

I have run numerous logs on almost every pre-workout I have tried; they are all on bodybuilding.com

With that in mind and having run the gamut of pre-workouts, I quickly know if a product is bunk or not. I suppose I am apt to cast aside bad pre-workouts like chaff in the wind!

I always run a good log. I am very thorough, responsive, and always follow through with my logs and reviews. Also, the very thought of a nitrate+DAA product is extremely intriguing and exciting to me.

Beyond that, I love this sport, and it becomes apparent in my logs and general conversation...

Thank you again for the opportunity.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
well i might as well try...right!!!

5'10", 170 with clothes on lol, roughly 10% BF, my avatar is current of this week ;)

my goal for this stack would be to find my new preworkout and DAA supplement, i been doing research for a little while now. to be honest most preworkouts are the same, beta alanine and some creatine and caffeine. your supplement facts is so detailed, i had to read it very slow so i could take it all in. just taking the time to write that discription says alot about a company.

first i wanted to try this stack because its free, i actually hadnt read anything about your company before. how could i not want to try it after reading all that information now, about whats not needed, what doesnt have science behind it, and what makes muscle marinade different. i also just started a pure form of daa for the first time last week, if i can get it in a nitric oxide supplement and kill two birds with one stone, im all about it. i havent really tried a nitric oxide booster since NO2 back in 2008, (N.O. explode a couple times but i didnt like it), i think i been missing out dont you lol.

ive tried JACKED, C4, pure caffiene, pure DAA, N.O. explode a couple times.

all my friends look to me for supplement advice, i read and read and read and read. when ever something new comes out they all call me or text me to ask me if the hype or advertising is legit. i think i would be a great help to your company getting the word out on a stack like this. i travel often and have very close workout friends in roughly 6 states and 3 separate countries. if i tell them to buy it they will, simple as that. give me a shot, LETS DO THIS!!!

edit: i also log like a champ!

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
Well this sucks...i don't know enough people here for them to nominate me lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well this sucks...i don't know enough people here for them to nominate me lol
Throw up a quality app...
U never know u might win.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
lol well your supposed to nominate yourself, i just think what goes around comes around...always working on good karma lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmao. I say we all nominate someone that didn't apply.
"Hey bro guess what you're logging some new supps!"

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol sure nominate people. Let them know though and get apps in ha
Unfortunately, my next log will be for another pre workout product and I will not be able to log this one.
Looks good though, I'll be subbing to the logs. :)

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
hahahah i forgot to tell him he had to give it to me if he won, oops. i really want to win this one!!!