The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions

Page 19 of 20 First ... 17181920 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    I'm curious to see how users/reps feel about this.

    Should a person that was given the opportunity to log a product, and sent two months worth, auction off the second month's worth even though they are only required to log for 1 month.
    Either send the unopened product back or use it and take the initiative to continue the log even though you met the end of the agreement. If it's a product that has a protocol of let's say one month on and month off then wait a month and carry on with the log. If there's no desire to continue the product ask whoever gave it to you if you can give it another user to log it and review it as well.

    Auctioning or selling product that was given to you isn't cool...that's just my opinion.


  2. @HokiePride failed to provide a review for MassMax XT which they were chosen to log. Once these go up, I will update this post.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html
    •   
       


  3. @muskate and @johnp failed to provide a review for NootropiMax which they were chosen to log. Once these go up, I will update this post.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    @FireTitan and @HokiePride failed to provide a review for MassMax XT which they were chosen to log. Once these go up, I will update this post.
    You mean this review on the first page, second post of his log?




    "Time for my final review guys. First, Id like to thank the crew from Performax Labs for giving me yet another opportunity to rock one of their outstanding products. @R1balla and @cubsfan815 you guys are absolute rockstars in my book. Second, I want to thank each and every person that subbed and followed along, everyone of you gave me that extra push to want to do better. I thank you for that. Now onto the product. D@MM! MassMass XT is just flat out amazeballs! I attempted to do the exact opposite as it was intended for by running it on a fairly steep calorie deficit and use it to assist in my cut. The first week and a half I struggled with the hunger that the product created...but I trucked through it. By the start of the third week, my strength was definitely starting to show some increases in my compound lifts. I was using Radiate as my PWO, and taking 2 MassMax first thing in the morning and 2 in the evening with my high protein supper, usually consisting of 1lb of beef or chicken and some greens. I went back and looked at my starting picture I could tell a slight difference in my overall appearance by the end of week 3. I do not remember my starting weight, but I believe it was around the 217 mark, and finished at 203lbs. My first workout on MassMax I hit a PR on bench with 345, and on week 6 I hit 385x1. My vascularity increased dramatically, and I had to buy several new clothes by week 5. Unfortunately, due to some personal problems that you guys are now aware of, I had to cut my run off at the 6 week mark.
    Overall, I am thoroughly impressed with this product and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a natty product that has been proven to work. Well done Performax Labs!! Without a doubt will be used in my future arsenal. Final picture cant be posted right now for some reason, but Ill get back in here and get it up!!
    Last edited by FireTitan; 05-31-2017 at 06:28 PM. Reason: FINAL REVIEW"
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    @muskate and @johnp failed to provide a review for NootropiMax which they were chosen to log. Once these go up, I will update this post.
    Iirc this guy @johnp also burnt somebody in the classifieds.
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to jebrook@olympus-labs.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    You mean this review on the first page, second post of his log?




    "Time for my final review guys. First, Id like to thank the crew from Performax Labs for giving me yet another opportunity to rock one of their outstanding products. @R1balla and @cubsfan815 you guys are absolute rockstars in my book. Second, I want to thank each and every person that subbed and followed along, everyone of you gave me that extra push to want to do better. I thank you for that. Now onto the product. D@MM! MassMass XT is just flat out amazeballs! I attempted to do the exact opposite as it was intended for by running it on a fairly steep calorie deficit and use it to assist in my cut. The first week and a half I struggled with the hunger that the product created...but I trucked through it. By the start of the third week, my strength was definitely starting to show some increases in my compound lifts. I was using Radiate as my PWO, and taking 2 MassMax first thing in the morning and 2 in the evening with my high protein supper, usually consisting of 1lb of beef or chicken and some greens. I went back and looked at my starting picture I could tell a slight difference in my overall appearance by the end of week 3. I do not remember my starting weight, but I believe it was around the 217 mark, and finished at 203lbs. My first workout on MassMax I hit a PR on bench with 345, and on week 6 I hit 385x1. My vascularity increased dramatically, and I had to buy several new clothes by week 5. Unfortunately, due to some personal problems that you guys are now aware of, I had to cut my run off at the 6 week mark.
    Overall, I am thoroughly impressed with this product and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a natty product that has been proven to work. Well done Performax Labs!! Without a doubt will be used in my future arsenal. Final picture cant be posted right now for some reason, but Ill get back in here and get it up!!
    Last edited by FireTitan; 05-31-2017 at 06:28 PM. Reason: FINAL REVIEW"
    @AntM1564 is aware of that review. He is simply asking for it to be submitted on product review page. Once that is up, his name would be removed.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    @AntM1564 is aware of that review. He is simply asking for it to be submitted on product review page. Once that is up, his name would be removed.
    Oh, I see. Did antm1564 message him directly?
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  8. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Oh, I see. Did antm1564 message him directly?
    There has been communication. @FireTitan is a good guy, we just want to make sure the review goes up. It has been long enough. A little tough love lol. They would expect the same respect over at RXS.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    There has been communication. @FireTitan is a good guy, we just want to make sure the review goes up. It has been long enough. A little tough love lol. They would expect the same respect over at RXS.
    Who doesn't like a little rough love?! Wait, you said tough love. Never mind.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  10. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    You mean this review on the first page, second post of his log?




    "Time for my final review guys. First, Id like to thank the crew from Performax Labs for giving me yet another opportunity to rock one of their outstanding products. @R1balla and @cubsfan815 you guys are absolute rockstars in my book. Second, I want to thank each and every person that subbed and followed along, everyone of you gave me that extra push to want to do better. I thank you for that. Now onto the product. D@MM! MassMass XT is just flat out amazeballs! I attempted to do the exact opposite as it was intended for by running it on a fairly steep calorie deficit and use it to assist in my cut. The first week and a half I struggled with the hunger that the product created...but I trucked through it. By the start of the third week, my strength was definitely starting to show some increases in my compound lifts. I was using Radiate as my PWO, and taking 2 MassMax first thing in the morning and 2 in the evening with my high protein supper, usually consisting of 1lb of beef or chicken and some greens. I went back and looked at my starting picture I could tell a slight difference in my overall appearance by the end of week 3. I do not remember my starting weight, but I believe it was around the 217 mark, and finished at 203lbs. My first workout on MassMax I hit a PR on bench with 345, and on week 6 I hit 385x1. My vascularity increased dramatically, and I had to buy several new clothes by week 5. Unfortunately, due to some personal problems that you guys are now aware of, I had to cut my run off at the 6 week mark.
    Overall, I am thoroughly impressed with this product and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a natty product that has been proven to work. Well done Performax Labs!! Without a doubt will be used in my future arsenal. Final picture cant be posted right now for some reason, but Ill get back in here and get it up!!
    Last edited by FireTitan; 05-31-2017 at 06:28 PM. Reason: FINAL REVIEW"
    It was never SUBMITTED. Just writing it, in his personal thread or even in the review thread, does not count as an official submission. An official submission is when one clicks on the text, Submit A New Review and then they have the RATE the product as well, by the star system. At times, users do not read reviews and look at the stars, which is the OFFICIAL review.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Oh, I see. Did antm1564 message him directly?
    I did a week and a half ago.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    It was never SUBMITTED. Just writing it, in his personal thread or even in the review thread, does not count as an official submission. An official submission is when one clicks on the text, Submit A New Review and then they have the RATE the product as well, by the star system. At times, users do not read reviews and look at the stars, which is the OFFICIAL review.
    Yes, I understand how it all works. I was simply unaware of what you were getting at when you said he didn't post a review because what you really meant was that the review that he posted up in both places wasn't properly submitted in the product review section. I was not trying to be a jerk, I was simply trying to understand what you were going for.

    Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    I did a week and a half ago.
    Well there you have it then. I saw you had tagged him in a post and was just making sure that wasn't the only way you tried to get his attention (nudez work better! Lol!) since some don't see that they've been tagged.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    @muskate and @johnp failed to provide a review for NootropiMax which they were chosen to log. Once these go up, I will update this post.
    wow...you are blacklisting all these people and yet you didn't even look at post #2....if you would have looked at post #2 you would have seen that muskate had been nominated for the blacklist by several reps....

    this one is on you!!!

    on another note...in post #11 there is the proper form you are to use in order to nominate someone for blacklisting.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wow...you are blacklisting all these people and yet you didn't even look at post #2....if you would have looked at post #2 you would have seen that muskate had been nominated for the blacklist by several reps....

    this one is on you!!!

    on another note...in post #11 there is the proper form you are to use in order to nominate someone for blacklisting.
    Not so much on us as it was a guess the ingredient promo. That is why I'm aganist those types of promos. If a company does say it is the first person that guesses the ingredient, the company can't really finagle their way around that.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  15. Username: HokiePride
    Sponsor: Performax Labs
    Product(s): MassMax XT
    Offense/failure to deliver: Did not complete log and failed to provide a final review
    Contact Attempts/Responses: Several times through PM, posting in his log, and tagging him
    Other boards used/Alt usernames: N/A

    Username: JohnP
    Sponsor: Performax Labs
    Product(s): NootrpiMax
    Offense/failure to deliver: Did not complete log and failed to provide a final review
    Contact Attempts/Responses: Several times through PM, posting in his log, and tagging him
    Other boards used/Alt usernames: N/A
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    Not so much on us as it was a guess the ingredient promo. That is why I'm aganist those types of promos. If a company does say it is the first person that guesses the ingredient, the company can't really finagle their way around that.
    posts

    364
    368
    392
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    There has been communication. @FireTitan is a good guy, we just want to make sure the review goes up. It has been long enough. A little tough love lol. They would expect the same respect over at RXS.
    Brothers, is this all resolved?
    RXS Supplements
    monte@rxssupplements.com
    www.rxssupplements.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MonteRXS View Post
    Brothers, is this all resolved?
    Yup, all good. His name was not submitted.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    posts

    364
    368
    392
    This is also a guy who applies to every US ONLY Promo yet he lives in Canada

    Peanut Butter Cookie Select Giveaway!

    His Excuse ?? "It is for my friend who recently lost his job"
    Then he decided to use a different excuse when I brought it up on facebook as he does the same thing on another forum



    So he uses his Fathers address , and claims he is a "DUAL" citizen because he visits the US a few times a year. He has burned a lot of companies with grabbing stuff and sending it to a US addy weather its his friend or his parents house. This is why he can't do reviews because he only visits a few times a year.



    Therefore @Admin told him since then to not apply to promo's and since then he has not posted on AM. As you can see his post count is ONLY in the company promotion section here and on another board. If you do post on the "Other Board" you should aware the company reps this guy is taking advantage of companies. They need to know about his tactics.

    Peanut Butter Cookie Select Giveaway!
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MonteRXS View Post
    Brothers, is this all resolved?
    Yep. Fire is good to go!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This is also a guy who applies to every US ONLY Promo yet he lives in Canada

    Peanut Butter Cookie Select Giveaway!

    His Excuse ?? "It is for my friend who recently lost his job"
    Then he decided to use a different excuse when I brought it up on facebook as he does the same thing on another forum



    So he uses his Fathers address , and claims he is a "DUAL" citizen because he visits the US a few times a year. He has burned a lot of companies with grabbing stuff and sending it to a US addy weather its his friend or his parents house. This is why he can't do reviews because he only visits a few times a year.



    Therefore @Admin told him since then to not apply to promo's and since then he has not posted on AM. As you can see his post count is ONLY in the company promotion section here and on another board. If you do post on the "Other Board" you should aware the company reps this guy is taking advantage of companies. They need to know about his tactics.

    Peanut Butter Cookie Select Giveaway!
    Scammer for sure
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Scammer for sure
    You should see his reviews on the other webpage.
    10/10 for l-carnitine "Tastes Good"
    10/10 for CLA and ZMA "Did as the product described"

    He owed Scivation a review for over 3 months after winning a promo, I had one of our head reps have to quote him and say "Will you finish your review" next day it went up with all 10/10's as usual.. Pretty louzy he pulls that tactic in multiple online boards. Applies for every US Only promo, yet he lives in Canada... Sad.
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You should see his reviews on the other webpage.
    10/10 for l-carnitine "Tastes Good"
    10/10 for CLA and ZMA "Did as the product described"

    He owed Scivation a review for over 3 months after winning a promo, I had one of our head reps have to quote him and say "Will you finish your review" next day it went up with all 10/10's as usual.. Pretty louzy he pulls that tactic in multiple online boards. Applies for every US Only promo, yet he lives in Canada... Sad.
    definitely the kind of guy this thread was designed to weed out!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This is also a guy who applies to every US ONLY Promo yet he lives in Canada



    Peanut Butter Cookie Select Giveaway!
    Dude Bob, seriously..why are you messing with this guy? His Dad is a professor and he's in a masters program so he's good to go to be a complete ****ing hump.

    I can imagine this Trevor guy talking and looking like a Canadian from South Park.

  25. Literally most of his reviews on bb.com:

    "One of the best tasting [insert product type here] I ever used!"
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Internet Blacklist Bill
    By Resolve in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 02:11 AM
  2. Weight Gain Under Bad Conditions
    By Master Splint in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 12:23 PM
  3. GHRP-6 and camping conditions
    By samadhismiles in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 11:51 AM
  4. Heart Conditions
    By OUEFC24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 11:31 PM
  5. New to AM intro and about TRT with other pre-existing conditions
    By spacemonkey in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 11:07 AM
Log in
Log in