The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After (unfortunately) seeing the need for this as discussed in a separate thread, thought it might be beneficial for AM to have a thread such as this to separate those looking for free product and running and those legitmate members that will follow through with logs/reviews etc…Hopefully this thread isn’t used all that much… below is a cut n paste of a Blacklist 'template' (oringinally posted by jkeithc82) elsewhere…thought it'd be good to start with it...

Purpose of the BLACKLIST: to provide a reference source to company representatives in order to help weed out known unreliable product reviewers. This benefits the companies offering their products for review by listing known waters and benefits general members by eliminating wasters from applicant pools. Accepting a free product in exchange for a review and not following up with your end of the deal is essentially theft.

This is applicable to sponsored reviews only. If you purchase a product yourself you are exempt.

Guidelines for the BLACKLIST:
1) Only representatives from the company supplying the product may nominate someone for blacklisting. Hopefully this will remove any potential ‘backstabbing’ between members. There needent be a bandwagon effect between members ganging up on certain unpopular members. If companies can’t track their reviews properly that’s all on them.

Initially, candidates will only be applicable for blacklisting from any ones company’s most recent group of product reviewers. Blacklisting is not retroactive of past log failures, rather begins from this point forward. Those currently in the process of logging sponsored supplements are exempt from Blacklist standards, however not exempt from the company's log standards.

2) The rep has to clearly state the basic prerequisites for the candidates (number of updates per week, progress pictures, relevant information to be tracked and updated regularly etc). By posting an application to review a product the candidate accepts these terms. Reps cannot deviate from these prerequisites unless a formal public posting has been accepted by all testing parties as well as given moderator approval.

3) Only a moderator ultimately determines whether someone will be put on the blacklist.

4) A lukewarm or negative review on any product is NOT a candidate for blacklisting unless it violates other guidelines. Should reviewing parties comply with the standards set forth by the rep prior to testing, nomination for Blacklisting will be ignored.

5) At least one verifiable attempt must have been made to rectify an iffy log by the company via email or PM as well as several public posting attempts within the log itself. Bumping a thread is (unfortunately) not enough. Upon nomination of blacklisting if a Moderator wishes to also contact the reviewer prior to blacklisting that is their case-by-case decision.

6) If unforseen circumstances arrise it is up to the reviewer to contact the company, not the other way around. Such circumstances will also need to be addressed with myself or another moderator if the Blacklist discussion is underway. Unforseen circumstances include those that would render the reviewer physically unable to continue his/her log (ie. extreme sickness, injury, etc.).

7) The reviewer is NOT above COMMON SENSE. Certain things are implicit and not everything needs to be outlined every single time.

BLACKLISTING:
8) In order to be placed on the blacklist a rep must determine suitability via guidelines 1)-6) and then post the screen name of the candidate, a link to the review in question and infringements. Prior to public posting of a potential Blacklist member, reps should alert me prior by sending a pm. Blacklisted members are subject to a minimum 3 day ban from the boards which will begin immediately after he/she is Blacklisted.​

REDEMPTION:
9) If a blacklistee wishes to be removed from the blacklist they can:

-
- carry out at least three complete logs to a high standard with products they have purchased themselves. Realize that attempting to redeem yourself from the Blacklist means your next logs will be possibly judged more strictly and will depend on the product selection (logging a B-Complex is not acceptable for example).​

As always… Moderator’s decisions are final.

Blacklist update

7/24/12 - Suresha. Nominated by prepNWA23 for a Neogenix Supremacy And Judgement Day for an Athletix product

8/13/12 Badger fan nominated by Judgement Day for an Athletix product.

10/17/12 Bella600 nominated by HVACtech for a Fahrenheit nutrition product

9/26/14 motiv8er nominated by aaronjp1 for a puris lab product

12/10/14 CarbCrazy nominated by mcCrew530 for failing a log and being rude and confrontational.

3/12/13 standon23 nominated by Hvactech

11/20/13 johnny75 nominated by aaronjp1 for puris condense

1/17/15 Chefbo nominated by cheftepesh1 for faking injury, asking for more products and attacking the reps.

1/29/15 cheftepesh1 nominated Vanbeast for never starting a log.

12/21/15 SKL87 nominated by double s for a liquid labs promo. Accepted two logs for diff companies and didn't start.

12/22/15 Nfmejia0486 nominated by registerjr for a max pump promo. Said he never receieved product but tracking number says it was delivered with signature confirmation. Wanted also expressed similar issues with him.

Muskate was nominated by a few guys.

1/26/16 Beltzie5 nominated by RegisterJr for an unfinished log.

4/11/16 MultiVitamin

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts?

Perhaps a MOD can create a Sub forum to toss this thread in within the promo section (like how the Sup Auction is seperated out?)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love this idea, schizm. Some of the reps and sponsors don't have the opportunity to hang out as much on here as others, so it's easy for guys to step in and apply for promos, win them, and never follow up.

Hopefully this list will be very small, but it indeed serves a purpose.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I completely understand where you guys are coming from with this, it is just a sad statement that it is needed
Truly sad...and I went back n forth about even creating it...but with all threads, it's a resource...

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its sadly needed cause alot of guys just enter the promo section and don't come through. Its really sad that it has come to something like this.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great Idea!
No lie I was going to start this today cause I'll be looking for loggers n I didn't want some1 not using the product!

Great Job

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stuck it.

You may need to consider how you want to moderate this thread.

I can lock it and update it. I can't promise I will be able to update in real time.

Updates can be added when an authorized rep submits new names. My recommendation is that there be one point of contact, namely you, who can submit updates that you get from other sponsor reps. You can PM me on a scheduled interval with names and I can add them to the list.

Takes some time to think about the details - usernames, sponsor, products, offense or failure to deliver, other usernames and or boards active on, etc. etc.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I stuck it.

You may need to consider how you want to moderate this thread.

I can lock it and update it. I can't promise I will be able to update in real time.

Updates can be added when an authorized rep submits new names. My recommendation is that there be one point of contact, namely you, who can submit updates that you get from other sponsor reps. You can PM me on a scheduled interval with names and I can add them to the list.

Takes some time to think about the details - usernames, sponsor, products, offense or failure to deliver, other usernames and or boards active on, etc. etc.
Thanks for making it stick, DD!

Seems like the simplest way to go about it, would for a form to be filled out (next post)...which could then either be pm'd to myself (to send on to you, say 2x's/month) or to you directly (or even posted in the thread(?) as I'm sure unless the member just vanishes, there will be some amount of rebuttal)....I just don't want to set myself up as 'the judge', in any way/shape/form....

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I nominate the following to be added to the Blacklist:

1. Username:
  2. Sponsor:
  3. Product(s):
  4. Offense/failure to deliver:
  5. Contact Attempts/Responses:
  6. Other boards used/Alt usernames:
Outcome:

nokkT

Awards
Sadly, this could be needed. Although, it could be good so that some of the new loggers/reviewers and get in on some of it too. Kind of clear house on the people just looking for free goods rather than those who are really looking to help/provide unbiased and constructive feedback.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah twice maybe 3 times a month sounds good...
Like I said this is a great idea....

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's disappointing that it has to come to this! Most of the AM family are very stand-up guys & gals who take the PRIVILEGE to be a chosen logger seriously. I have seen too many people win product and then cut and run. This is not "FREE" product, it comes with a responsibility. With the introduction of this "BLACKLIST", hopefully it will dissuade anymore cut & run.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Definitely needed on here. People always looking for free stuff, and don't follow through with their end of the bargain.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Definitely needed on here. People always looking for free stuff, and don't follow through with their end of the bargain.
I don't even apply for logs too much anymore cuz I hate logging :p

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely needed here as I've already experienced some people winning logs from some of my promos and then (even after multiple PM's) ignore me and continue to apply for other company promos. That's stealing. When you are provided a product for a service you are required to abide by that agreement. It doesn't mean you have to lie and give a positive review if it sucked, but you still need to live up to the agreed obligation. Another one I ran into is where the member disappeared off the forums for a couple months and then came back on and again ignored my pm's and applied for other company logs. That's shady. If something unexpected comes up, have the decency to tell the company rep involved and offer to send it back. Most companies understand things can happen and will work with you.

-James

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Great idea! Maybe I will get picked for stuff now. I Think people should look out for those who log multiple products at once. Very rarely do people log solo runs...always a laundry list of supps. Not fare to the final review and those interested imo.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Great idea! Maybe I will get picked for stuff now. I Think people should look out for those who log multiple products at once. Very rarely do people log solo runs...always a laundry list of supps. Not fare to the final review and those interested imo.
I agree in a way, and when I set up my log contest I was going to tell ppl not to run con current logs but I realized two things...

1) we can't see their every move, they will probably run 2 things or more than 1 even of they are not logging, not all but some wil.

2) a recovery nighttime drink won't interfere with some1 on cycle or, maybe using a pwo so it should skew anything.

3) most ppl r on more than 1 thing at 1 time... Something I wouldn't allow is let's say I have a, no need to stack 2 ph for a log ya know....

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Yea that's true. It's strange that I have never 'stacked' anything and I seem to get much better results than many others also at the recommended dosages. There aren't to many logs that I take seriously. Many don't have the slightest clue what they are doing.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Needed for sure.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Needed.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've seen this done quite a few places.sucks it has to be done but very necessary in some cases

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Poor schizm

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
for people like me i never apply for a promo product log for a free product but for the chance to inform others on said product, i know a few guys running multiple logs on company promo's for a variety of different products...

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:eek: I step away for just a min and this is what happens???? NICE!! hahh...Elton John just called he said: 'Caaaaan you feeeel the looooove tooonighhhht....' :hug:
I wouldn't flush YOU! You're my favorite peanut in the turd!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm no rep, but this is a solid idea. nice work schizm

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
So can loggers blacklist companies too? You know, for not following through with product, not supporting the logger, etc?
I think so, we hold loggers to a certain standard, it's only fair.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
So can loggers blacklist companies too? You know, for not following through with product, not supporting the logger, etc?
That is a good call. Sad to see we need a list for either way here, but it is a good idea.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
it's funny an sns rep says this because on another board back around xmas time i won several of their prizes and they told me that i didn't... and i even posted links to their reps saying i was a winner... i won't hold it against sns but that rep was not good at his job

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I had a couple companies not come through in the past year......but they are not here much so no point calling them out.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's funny an sns rep says this because on another board back around xmas time i won several of their prizes and they told me that i didn't... and i even posted links to their reps saying i was a winner... i won't hold it against sns but that rep was not good at his job
you never sent any links to me, just saying. I dont know who you spoke with, but you never pm'd or emailed me about it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
you never sent any links to me, just saying. I dont know who you spoke with, but you never pm'd or emailed me about it.
Make it up to him ;)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No good news yet but we will be giving away some pslin powder soon.

stay tuned.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/165180-uspowders-no-more-37.html#post3098631
Seems like 3 months could earn you a blacklisted status in my book. What pisses me off the most is that someone has forgotten the little guys at his "home board" now that he has gone national. I'm embarrassed that I was such a promoter.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
doing some investigating...

[video=youtube_share;LJfZaT8ncY k]http://youtu.be/LJfZaT8ncYk[/video]
DING DING DING DING!!! it is a close one however this is #1 for me,

send me your info and we will get some picamilon 50 out after the promo is over!
******* 1st person to post me a video of Jessica Simpson singing any christmas song will get a bottle of PEA xtreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

[video=youtube_share;SAgYgE5eibQ]http://youtu.be/SAgYgE5eibQ[/video]
you win!!!
send me your info and a bottle of SNS pea Xtreme will be yours in the near future! and this does not disqualify you from any grand prizes( or mini contests) since you have other entries AND may also post more from now till Jan 1st!
this SNS promo... all i can think of is winning something for my H drol cycle coming in february... i'm trying super hard to make bloodsimple happy but i am running out of ideas for videos. heh
well that is all you had to say! a bottle of SNS Liver Assist for you along with a bottle of picamilon50 for you to take in feb!!! I already have your info bro and thank you for all the entries so far!!!
posted on 1/6/11
please be patient all,I am getting all the pm's and will get back to you as well as get everything out in the next week or two.
posted on 2/5/11
it's been a month, bros... did anyone get anything?
anyone who won fair and square was sent and recieved already,I followed up and confirmed with everyone.
if you did not get anything it was because you were disqualified for applying to and WINNING MULTIPLE promos all at once,including multiple protein products,multiple pre workouts,etc...all while being expected to do honest and objective reviews.
it has come to my attention you were disqualified from other promos that you applied to after all these other promos. YOu also won another promo from us and still applied to this one.
(i believe this is steve..jb)If there is anyone that is owed product that didnt receive it, please let me know. I am not aware of the disqualifications nor do I keep track of them though, so if that is the case, then I cannot be of much assistance.
so this is the first post of the thread, and no where until the end did it specify any of these rules for disqaulification, and even in one post made by the op, it said he was not disqualified.
***** no fancy templates,colors,etc...christmas is all about giving plain and simple.
we want to give you some products and spread some christmas cheer.
there will be many chances to win from now till new year's day. There will be a few MAIN prizes at the end,HOWEVER I will be giving away a lot of goodies along the way(some bigger then others ;) -
infact there will be at least one gift given away each day from now till new years day!!!!!!!!!

>>>t>>>>>>>to enter you have to do one of two things....
1: post a youtube clip of a christmas movie(does not matter how short or long) OR
2: post a youtube clip of a christmas song ALONG with your new years resolution(if you have one,written underneath the clip)
I will pick random winners,some individual contests along the way,etc....for now let's see some videos and get some entries in!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

now, i dont think this dumbasss is a rep for sns anymore, (if he is, who ever it is, is a dumbasss) and dredging up this old info may get me into trouble, I dont care, I feel you should get the products that were awarded to you. now, keep in mind, I am low man on the totem pole, and the decision is not up to me, but this is posted for all to see, I hope my bosses shine through, even if it gets me kicked off the team.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
yup... i won several during that contest... i was mad for a week or two then i got over it and figured it was the reps fault not the fault of the company. i still use sns products from time to time.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup... i won several during that contest... i was mad for a week or two then i got over it and figured it was the reps fault not the fault of the company. i still use sns products from time to time.
yes, you did, and no, the blame doesnt lay on one person. it is a team of reps, not one. I was not a part of sns or cel at the time though. if i had been, i would of said something.

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
that's pretty amazing that you went through all those posts just to make one person happy... pretty awesome that you care about your customers this much, jbryand101b. i don't know what else to say but thank you for caring.
i didn't make a big deal about it when it happened to me... but i was pretty angry and it just reminded me about my anger when i read in this thread how we should hold companies accountable as well... i am over it and i don't blame SNS at all, i think you're all a bunch of great dudes and you don't have to do anything to make up for what he did to me.

Reactions: MSF
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I knew I liked JB, real cool dude...