The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions

Page 15 of 20 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by nfmejia0486 View Post
    I just posted in the promo thread itself and posted my screenshots of the submission I made to USPS along with a confirmation number of my submission. I'll update as I get an update from USPS.
    That's what I'd do. I'd also want want to know why they say I signed for something I didn't.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬


  2. Quote Originally Posted by WANTED View Post
    What's up guys. I'm a rep for Mind and Muscle & I wanted to bring up the fact that @thu_hobbit accepted to log and review our product T2 through a posted promo and has all ready received his product in the mail, but over 26 days later has not followed thru with a log at all.
    I've made several attempts to contact him in the thread with no reply.
    He did however respond to a PM back in the beginning but still no log or reply. Here is the promo thread:

    Mind and Muscle needs T2 Loggers to Burn the Fat
    @WANTED i am here. I had a last minute deployment come up and had to be gone in a day. I am settled in now at my deployment station and will be starting my log tomorrow morning.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thu_hobbit View Post
    @WANTED i am here. I had a last minute deployment come up and had to be gone in a day. I am settled in now at my deployment station and will be starting my log tomorrow morning.
    Thank you sir!!
    It's appriciated.

  4. I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  5. The Blacklist- Terms/Conditions


    Woohoo and thank you for what you do for our country!
    Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!!!
    Especially when theyre free haha

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thu_hobbit View Post
    Especially when theyre free haha
    Thank you again @thu_hobbit for throwing up your T2 log.
    We're glad your still with us!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thu_hobbit View Post
    Especially when theyre free haha
    only free if you consider your time without value, lol....remember a log is required!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    only free if you consider your time without value, lol....remember a log is required!!!
    I was talking about happy endings lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thu_hobbit View Post
    I was talking about happy endings lol
    Lol
    I knew that's what you meant.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thu_hobbit View Post
    I was talking about happy endings lol
    The one's that you get from the asian massage parlors........
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  12. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    The one's that you get from the asian massage parlors........
    Haha exactly. Ive never run across one of those before though...if only lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    The one's that you get from the asian massage parlors........
    now that brings back some memories, lol!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  14. @muskate pm'd addy for STIMUL8 and Max Pump combo log but hasn't responded since it was mailed.

    Started another promo on the 11th for another company (hasn't been very active there either, surprisingly).
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  15. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    @muskate pm'd addy for STIMUL8 and Max Pump combo log but hasn't responded since it was mailed.

    Started another promo on the 11th for another company (hasn't been very active there either, surprisingly).
    Here is the link to my log: Stimul8 shredding and pre-workout log

    Sorry. I thought only a review was required. Not a log.
    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer

  16. Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Here is the link to my log: Stimul8 shredding and pre-workout log

    Sorry. I thought only a review was required. Not a log.
    Thanks man. It would've be cleared up quicker if you had responded in the promo thread.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  17. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Thanks man. It would've be cleared up quicker if you had responded in the promo thread.
    I didn't see the post. Sorry. I moved across the country for school over Christmas so I had a million things on the go.

    Finally starting to feel a little more settled now ��
    Chemical Engineer and Canfitpro Certified personal trainer

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    @muskate pm'd addy for STIMUL8 and Max Pump combo log but hasn't responded since it was mailed.

    Started another promo on the 11th for another company (hasn't been very active there either, surprisingly).
    He won our product, went over and applied to win some condense, had Admin edit his app out saying he had to honor his log with us , and is now running 2 sponsored log.


    Definitely earned a mention here. @muskate
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  19. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    He won our product, went over and applied to win some condense, had Admin edit his app out saying he had to honor his log with us , and is now running 2 sponsored log.


    Definitely earned a mention here. @muskate
    accept his responsibility or nail his...balls to the wall man!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  20. I'm in here too much recently...

    This isn't like @Beltzie5, so I'm hoping he's ok and just had some stuff come up.

    Unfinished log and no response to that or PMs.
    Beltzie5 getting Stimula8ed and Maxx Pumped FinaFlex sponsored log
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  21. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I'm in here too much recently...

    This isn't like @Beltzie5, so I'm hoping he's ok and just had some stuff come up.

    Unfinished log and no response to that or PMs.
    Beltzie5 getting Stimula8ed and Maxx Pumped FinaFlex sponsored log
    Thomas, I blame you, too, for not doing your research on these people!
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  22. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Thomas, I blame you, too, for not doing your research on these people!
    I didn't get a vote on this particular promo, but I would've voted Beltzie if I had. He's a K9 Officer, so I'm hoping he's ok.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  23. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I didn't get a vote on this particular promo, but I would've voted Beltzie if I had. He's a K9 Officer, so I'm hoping he's ok.
    I'm sure everything will be ok. Sometimes life happens....
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  24. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I didn't get a vote on this particular promo, but I would've voted Beltzie if I had. He's a K9 Officer, so I'm hoping he's ok.
    I would have gave him a thumbsup too, I agree this is not like him...and x2 on his being ok!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  25. @MultiVitamin

    fell off the face of the earth for the 4-andro log after a few posts. he came back on the forums after a couple months, his only posts are looking for products to log.

    Alpha Gainz 4-Andro Log

    Also think he failed to complete the LG 1-Andro Log @VaughnTrue had chosen him for
    Alpha Gainz Rep
    alphagainz.com
    Statements made by this account are personal opinions and thoughts, and do not reflect the opinions of Alpha Gainz.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Internet Blacklist Bill
    By Resolve in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 03:11 AM
  2. Weight Gain Under Bad Conditions
    By Master Splint in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 01:23 PM
  3. GHRP-6 and camping conditions
    By samadhismiles in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 12:51 PM
  4. Heart Conditions
    By OUEFC24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 12:31 AM
  5. New to AM intro and about TRT with other pre-existing conditions
    By spacemonkey in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 12:07 PM
Log in
Log in