what kind of contest do you want?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to be giving away a bottle of hghup and our new fat burner fat free out of my own stash to stack and log for one lucky person. What kind of contest would you guys want?

btw, if i use your idea, you will automatically be placed in the final three where i choose 1 of the final 3 :D

stonhous35

Awards
the one where i automatically win it right now, save the trouble!! lol

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm.......idk, let me think for a bit and i'll update. :thinking:

EDIT: I got it! Drum rolllllll pleaaaseeeeeeee.....................................WOMEN!!! Whoever post the hottest girlzzz!!!!!............ :stooges:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best posing routine. Done before and after taking FF.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post pics of which celebrity needs to use FF the most!

EDIT: Anyone who posts a pic of Kirstie Alley in a bikini is automatically banned --for LIFE!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Supergirl-Hot-Cosplay-1-200x200.jpg

Hmmmm...do they fly to?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The hottest girl idea: almost every company does that already so its nothing new

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
The hottest girl idea: almost every company does that already so its nothing new
Yes, i know, but it just seems to never get old...

EDIT: Sooooo maby some kind of sports contest, like fav teams and stuff.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
idk how i would make a contest out of who is your favorite team. what i could do is the final superbowl score and the closest person gets it....maybe

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wont be able to log but I will give my idea:
AM trivia!
Have questions about some of the existing members here, or have them look for specific details from someone's log (new or old) etc etc, once a day, multiple a day, keep a tally (not trying to steal JD's promo lol) and the winner takes the log ;)
Or you know...have them fill out applications. Pick the best three, then put them thru AM jeopardy. Have them PM you their answers to make it fair, when they all get their answers in, you reward the best answer with a point.

Whatever you do, looking forward to it and good luck to everyone!
And very cool of you to do this bro.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would do something like that, but during nursing school, i wont have the time to keep up with all of that. but if i cant think of anything, ill just have everybody fill out an app. ill pick the best 5 and do a poll. most votes win. maybe....we will see. i have about a week or so to decide

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
idk how i would make a contest out of who is your favorite team. what i could do is the final superbowl score and the closest person gets it....maybe
If you did that you should do combined score so if it was 27-20 then 47 would be the winning number. Of course you back it up with the price is right rules... Closest to without going over.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or Super Bowl squares

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you did that you should do combined score so if it was 27-20 then 47 would be the winning number. Of course you back it up with the price is right rules... Closest to without going over.

i like the combined score idea

quintal89

quintal89

Awards
you should just make it so that whoever has post #5000 wins...BUT, each post has to be a different picture of bodybuilders posting

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok ok...first one to #5...lol

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
first person to post, I want to try the new fatburner . I want to try the new fatburner

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
first person to post, I want to try the new fatburner . I want to try the new fatburner
Since it was your idea looks like im the first person to post
I want to try the new fat burner . I want to try the new fat burner lol I WIN I WIN

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
random number generator always works - is fair and allows people with crazy schedules a fair shot

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
How about the funniest Demotivator contest.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
We could post the funniest "FAIL" pics/vids. Just an idea.....

04apr23-awesome-fail.jpg

manosduras

manosduras

Awards
  • Established
send everyone product and whoever returns it first wins.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg
haha, Homelessman Fail

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Straight applications.. Whoever is gonna put it to best use and log it consistently n effectively (hint hint)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha well no matter what, I was going go make you guys fill an app out so it doesn't go to a 16 y/o who hides creatine from his mom

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First one to post a video of them doing this wins!

[video=youtube;s-uJUQe80AY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-uJUQe80AY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha well no matter what, I was going go make you guys fill an app out so it doesn't go to a 16 y/o who hides creatine from his mom
Hahaha I was that kid!! My parents were like creatine?! Are you on steroids?! Everyone on my football team thought inwas juicing.. I was like relax guys ... We weren't very good haha

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
First one to post a video of them doing this wins!

[video=youtube;s-uJUQe80AY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-uJUQe80AY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]
kickboxer one of the greatest movies of all time

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
how about a couple good riddles, like the 5gallon and 3 gallon water jug riddle from die hard...that was a good one.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how about a couple good riddles, like the 5gallon and 3 gallon water jug riddle from die hard...that was a good one.
Anyone can google a riddle though. Unless he makes up one entirely himself.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
lol true, damn google, got to ruin my idea

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just pick some names out a hat. Or use a random generator and put everyones username in here that posts in this thread today.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oooo i got one! not sure how many people will do this, but make your own jack@$$ video. on this forum, people dont really post videos up so probably shouldnt do that but i think its a good idea lol

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oooo i got one! not sure how many people will do this, but make your own jack@$$ video. on this forum, people dont really post videos up so probably shouldnt do that but i think its a good idea lol
When someone kills themselves trying to win an appnut product, their family will sue lol n end up owning appnut haha

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about a poetry contest!! Of why they should get it lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about we post our late fees and disconnection notices and who ever is the most broke wins. Of course we will shade out the personal information on the bills.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
How about the funniest video clip or jpeg? Your favorite 3 then pm you a small biography about themselves.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about the funniest video clip or jpeg? Your favorite 3 then pm you a small biography about themselves.
i dont have time to read a bio about ppl. during this next semester, i wont be on here as much so it needs to be something easy that i wont have to read alot. although, i will ask you guys to give me some info along with a 2 sentence bio

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about we post our late fees and disconnection notices and who ever is the most broke wins. Of course we will shade out the personal information on the bills.
O I like that ..

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
how about pictures our ourselves, lets see who needs the free supps more. 2 pictures that say, hey im ready to cut!!!