IronMagLabs January Contest ~ 5 Days

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Here we go again, pick a number between 1-500.....One guess per person. Winner will be selected by a random number generator & will be announced January 16th due to the upcoming ban of Super-Drol. US domestic entries only. You will have one calendar week to claim your prize.

Winner Will Recieve 1x;

THE AVERAGE USER OF METHA-DROL EXTREME™ GAINS OVER 20LBS IN JUST 4 WEEKS!

METHA-DROL EXTREME™ is a newly formulated anabolic "MASS STACK" engineered and designed to increase muscularity via multiple pathways. METHA-DROL EXTREME™ incorporates a combination of several anabolic synergistic compounds that target multiple receptor sites resulting in dramatic gains in Mass and Strength from one workout to the next level. Dimethazine has been proven in a study to be more anabolic (muscle building) than the anabolic steroid Anadrol. Dimethazine is essentially two Superdrol molecules that are bonded by an azine bridge that is broken down once ingested freeing both of the Superdrol molecules, therefore this stack of Dimethazine and Superdrol yields an amazingly powerful effect. Additionally METHA-DROL EXTREME™ contains a strong pro-hormone Methoxygonadiene (aka Max LMG) which is considered slightly stronger than the anabolic steroid Nandrolone. Lastly, we have included 6,7-dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) which is a naturally occurring Nettle Root that prevents the breakdown of Methylxanthines and other metabolites in the gut. DHB also prevents the body from becoming ’tolerant’to certain metabolites. When you take DHB, you’ll need less of each ingredient to get beneficial effects, and the results you get will be even more pronounced.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they say '1' is the lonliest number....so, I'll go with mattrag's current weight: 195 :bigok:

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll go with my favorite rifle load.....308.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
313 baby once again, cmom cmon daddy needs new drol!

So mr. Neck you really think this ban is happenin huh? :(

RepAfterRep

Awards
13. What happens if no one gets the right number?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
im feelin lucky...just like the last three i lost :) 77

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established

devious.jpg

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
373!!!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
No way, maybe they would give me their new test booster instead. I forget what its called, "Super-Dong action Rx" or something like that.
That's not what this contest is for... They're having a contest for a specific product for a specific reason.

Imagine if you could choose something else for every contest. While you may like it better, the company wouldn't be able to promote their new products.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's not what this contest is for... They're having a contest for a specific product for a specific reason.

Imagine if you could choose something else for every contest. While you may like it better, the company wouldn't be able to promote their new products.
Well all right then that is no problem. If I win I'll give my bottle to AaronJP1.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

I think they are giving this away because of the ban that's going to take place soon.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I think they are giving this away because of the ban that's going to take place soon.
Right. As I stated "a specific product for a specific reason". It doesn't say "They're banning superdrol so we're giving away a t-booster!" :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Right. As I stated "a specific product for a specific reason". It doesn't say "They're banning superdrol so we're giving away a t-booster!" :)
True :laughing: