Neogenix - Represenative Search 2012 -

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

2012 is going to be a great year for Neogenix. This thread will be the preliminary search for a new company Rep. We expect the right person to be active on this forum, assist members with questions about our products, and promote the line in a respectable manner in relevant threads.

If interested, please post the following information about yourself:

SUPPLEMENT KNOWLEDGE (1-10):
SUPPLEMENT EXPERIENCE (WHAT YOU HAVE TIRED, LOGS, ETC)?:
NUTRITIONAL KNOWLEDGE (1-10):
TRAINING KNOWLEDGE (1-10):
RELATED DEGREES OR CERTIFICATIONS?:
TIME ONLINE EACH DAY?:
WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU?:

Compensation will be disclosed if we select you, from there you can decide if the position is right for you. You must be 18 or older and live in the US to apply for this position. Good Luck!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ooooh, great opp here for someone! :bigok: Quality!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
God damn! Your line up is so different from when I was a rep!

Cryoshock
BodyForge
VelocityXT
Thermocharge
Supremecy
Amplitude
Regenesen
Voluplex
Vasospan

!!!!

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
That would be sick to represent this company. I just haven't done a complete log of anything that was very good

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good op for someone versed in the product line and can answer questions about making use of the products! I have never tried anything from Neogenix....

Good luck all!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
2012 is going to be a great year for Neogenix. This thread will be the preliminary search for a new company Rep. We expect the right person to be active on this forum, assist members with questions about our products, and promote the line in a respectable manner in relevant threads.

If interested, please post the following information about yourself:

SUPPLEMENT KNOWLEDGE (1-10): 8, I know my fair share about sups, I ain't perfect but I hold my own
SUPPLEMENT EXPERIENCE (WHAT YOU HAVE TIRED, LOGS, ETC)?: Pre W/O, PHs, Nutritent Partiners, Proteins, Aminos, Fat Burners, Test Boosters, Pump Products, Creatines, Vitamins...
NUTRITIONAL KNOWLEDGE (1-10): 7, the basics are covered and I think I can put together a solid plan for bulk, comp, cut. Still some diets I am learning about: new/fad diets.
TRAINING KNOWLEDGE (1-10): 7, definitely not a pro, but can I gain size? Yes
RELATED DEGREES OR CERTIFICATIONS?: n/a
TIME ONLINE EACH DAY?: good 8 hours
WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU?: I like to think of my self as a respected board member here, ask around if you need too. I love visiting others logs and being positive and keeping them motivated as well giving other my thoughts and advice on certain topics. Typically if I dont know about it I don't speak to it. I like helping others and I like presenting my ideas. I always give my advice on quality supplements, we always know that's not the starting point for any program. Being the go to helpful friendly guy is something I strive to. I'm the guy others don't mind having in their company. Most topics I can speak intelligently too and give sound advice, that will actually benefit a person.

Compensation will be disclosed if we select you, from there you can decide if the position is right for you. You must be 18 or older and live in the US to apply for this position. Good Luck!
Answered above

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Someone needs to snag Aaron up asap. He contributes a lot here.
Here's your chance Neogenix ;)
Thanks Man coming from you that means a lot. Hopefully Neogenix feels the same way, I been looking for a rep spot for a long time.
Either way I thanked u in a thread earlier today...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Man coming from you that means a lot. Hopefully Neogenix feels the same way, I been looking for a rep spot for a long time.
Either way I thanked u in a thread earlier today...
Good luck man. If I wasn't with I-Force, i would be begging shaun to take me back. They are a great company, so if the opportunity were to come your way, take it and run with it.

Mike

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good luck man. If I wasn't with I-Force, i would be begging shaun to take me back. They are a great company, so if the opportunity were to come your way, take it and run with it.

Mike
Thanks.
I hope so man. I've seen them around... They could def use some help getting their name out there more. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to admit I never even considered a Neogenix product til you guys hit AM. I'm sure others feel the same. So hopefully you guys can grab at least 2 reps and really get things moving over here.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have to admit I never even considered a Neogenix product til you guys hit AM. I'm sure others feel the same. So hopefully you guys can grab at least 2 reps and really get things moving over here.
I'm the only 1 that applied.

nokkT

Awards
I haven't been here very long, but I definitely do see Aaron all over the place and his contributions are always really solid and seems pretty knowledgeable. Good luck, man.

I know I'd be all over this if I was more experienced in some of the areas requested. That and Neogenix makes some quality stuff. I had the chance to sample some of their supps and they seemed to work well. Definitely put them into consideration when looking for supps and a company I would buy from.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx. I am truly humbled

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't been here very long, but I definitely do see Aaron all over the place and his contributions are always really solid and seems pretty knowledgeable. Good luck, man.

I know I'd be all over this if I was more experienced in some of the areas requested. That and Neogenix makes some quality stuff. I had the chance to sample some of their supps and they seemed to work well. Definitely put them into consideration when looking for supps and a company I would buy from.
Couldn't hurt to apply man

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me too.

PS Aaron is a great board member. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anytime bud...I just say it as I see it!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
The position was created for Aaron......if you guys don't snag him up someone will. Stand up guy , dedicated member, knowledgable and would be a great addition to any company.

Has my vote for sure!

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Hayyy!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man it's getting gay in here lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The position was created for Aaron......if you guys don't snag him up someone will. Stand up guy , dedicated member, knowledgable and would be a great addition to any company.

Has my vote for sure!
I feel honored...
Thank You.

Oh Flex didn't Beast give you your dose of bro-nance today ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will love our line. We are all now full-disclosure.
Props to that for sure. If I wasn't already repping for a good company I would be offering special favors to get on board here lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Props to that for sure. If I wasn't already repping for a good company I would be offering special favors to get on board here lol
In which flavors :)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And the jokes just keep coming!!!!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And whomever wins...Im interestd in intrafuse....For future referance.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And whomever wins...Im interestd in intrafuse....For future referance.
Dude intrafuse was wheyyyy cheap a while ago im pretty sure, missed out hardcore on that

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude intrafuse was wheyyyy cheap a while ago im pretty sure, missed out hardcore on that
man that sucks. Never really looked into many products of theirs..but they have my attention now

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will try sir. BTW, have you used any of our stuff before?
I never tried anything yet....
Bottle looks kool though. I'd give it a go lol. I like the stuff I take to look kool. The wife actually said anything that isn't "cute" has to stay hidden while the cutesy bottles can stay in the kitchen... Yes it's odd. Hehe.

Have a good promo Aaron! I wanna see some product reviews on this stuff!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supremacy is the real deal test booster wise, cryoshock holds more than its own in the pre workout department just check ingredient panel and I'm about to log one of their products coming soon here.

nokkT

Awards
Also, there are some reviews that were done on Velocity and Cryoshock by some of us that got to try samples. Take a look over in the reviews section.