MGN Presents: Muscle Gauge Nutrition "Naturals"

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's here! Check it out! :)

In the last 10 years, the demand for natural products has exploded with the growth of the whole foods movement, new research about the side effects of artificial sweeteners (i.e. Aspartame), and a general consumer awareness of green products. Dietary supplements are no exception with the market demanding natural flavors, no artificial sweeteners, and everything organic.

Muscle Gauge Nutrition's Whey Naturals line is an excellent product line that consists of whey from grass-fed cows free of recombinant bovine growth hormones (rBGH), and sweetened with the ingredients naturally found in the leaves of the stevia plant. Light and clean flavor with zero after-taste is available in a variety of unique natural flavors. Muscle Gauge's natural whey consists of 20 grams of protein, 2 grams of fat, 3 grams of carbohydrates, and only 3 grams of sugar per serving.

Attachments

1 More Repp

1 More Repp

Awards
Curious to see what flavors they come out with!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. Sounds great!! I will have to get some when it comes out!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I use all natty protein (dymatize) I'd love to see how this compares.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicely done MGN...sorta picks up where the NP Naturals left off...when might this be at NP? And I'd like to see: strawberry shortcake, orange creamsicle, banana cream pie/pudding flavors.... ;)

nokkT

Awards
Very nice MGN, looking pretty promising. Sub'd for flavors and more details.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Nicely done MGN...sorta picks up where the NP Naturals left off...when might this be at NP? And I'd like to see: strawberry shortcake, orange creamsicle, banana cream pie/pudding flavors.... ;)
banana cream pie sounds amazing right now

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was impressed with the pure isolate, so I may have to give this a try ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow nice MGN, interested in this!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! I will look into this stuff.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Schizzer you always have some whacky awesome flavors that sounds delicious. Are you usually thinking with herbal assistance? LOL

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Looks great!!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Schizzer you always have some whacky awesome flavors that sounds delicious. Are you usually thinking with herbal assistance? LOL
Would uncapped sharpies & spilled white out with a fan blowing across the desk into my face count as an 'herbal assist'? :33:

ha! nah, I'm just a dessert kind of guy...making/eating....Twinkies were my best friend growing up...speaking of which, Twinkie flavored protein <BAM!> there you go!! no one has done that yet...

canucks4life7

Awards
Always been a fan of Natural proteins so this sounds very interesting! In for samples if some are still available :)

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Would uncapped sharpies & spilled white out with a fan blowing across the desk into my face count as an 'herbal assist'? :33:

ha! nah, I'm just a dessert kind of guy...making/eating....Twinkies were my best friend growing up...speaking of which, Twinkie flavored protein <BAM!> there you go!! no one has done that yet...
hmmm Twinkie flavored protein??? Now that's an idea! :) Wonder if a tub of twinkie protein would have everlasting self-life like the actually Twinkie...LOL

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmm Twinkie flavored protein??? Now that's an idea! :) Wonder if a tub of twinkie protein would have everlasting self-life like the actually Twinkie...LOL
Well, ya, of course it would! ;) Then you also could sell it out of yellow tubs to 'enhance' the whole Twinkie experience...

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Well considering Hostess is filing for Chapter 11 again, maybe you guys can go ahead and buy the brand off them.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well considering Hostess is filing for Chapter 11 again, maybe you guys can go ahead and buy the brand off them.
Heard about this...
Twinkees ain't what they use 2 b?
Hell none of those cup cakes for that matter. Lil Debbie still rocking though huh?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Heard about this...
Twinkees ain't what they use 2 b?
Hell none of those cup cakes for that matter. Lil Debbie still rocking though huh?
My gramps always has boxes of little debbie at his house, so I suppose so. I don't really have a taste for them. I guess those 16 years of scoffing them down had something to do with that.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My gramps always has boxes of little debbie at his house, so I suppose so. I don't really have a taste for them. I guess those 16 years of scoffing them down had something to do with that.
Yeah I don't eat that stuff too much.
I have a sweet tooth buy I prefer cakes and chocolate pretzels <-- M&Ms :)

Wasn't too much if a fan of the huge processed cakes with the cream center.
My gramps always had the p butter cheese crackers on top of his fridge.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I don't eat that stuff too much.
I have a sweet tooth buy I prefer cakes and chocolate pretzels <-- M&Ms :)

Wasn't too much if a fan of the huge processed cakes with the cream center.
My gramps always had the p butter cheese crackers on top of his fridge.
There ya go MGN. Choc. Covered Pretzel Flavor. Gimme it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
chocolate pretzel would be savage!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
chocolate pretzel would be savage!
I love pretzel M&M's, so I'd give it a shot...however not a fan much of choc proteinz in general....how about a peanut butter pretzel flavor....OR a Butterfinger flavor? hmmmm? :deal:

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
MGN did (does?) have a PB flavored WPI, it was not bad, but not great either. one that really tasted like PB would be great!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
MGN did (does?) have a PB flavored WPI, it was not bad, but not great either. one that really tasted like PB would be great!
Ever try Allmax isoflex PB? Stuff is out of this world good, like straight delicious peanut butter. But $ usually keeps me from buying that particular brand. May have to pick up 2lb'er soon to keep around as a healthy snack...

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
was that the chocolate chip & Pb? (has chunks of really chocolate chips in it?) I cant remember what brand had that sample.. Thought it was allmax maybe Betancourt?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Or a chocolate covered potato chip flavor :p

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
was that the chocolate chip & Pb? (has chunks of really chocolate chips in it?) I cant remember what brand had that sample.. Thought it was allmax maybe Betancourt?
Yes, small chocolate chips in it. I thought that one was the closest to real PB

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I loved the sample packs that I got, from what i remember! had to be 2 years ago at this point.

But for the money I have stuck with MGN for years now. I loved most of the "white Jug" WPI's i had, the newer "black jug" from late 2009 / early 2010 taste slightly diffrent, it was a new formula at that point and i belive they swapped again soon after?