Bulk Performance Solutions has landed at our favorite Planet!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's right, the masses have been heard and the wonderful folks at Nutraplanet have picked up BPS!

****BPS @ NP****

Now Combustion and Endosurge are more available than ever - making it easier for you to experience the awesome progress in your fitness that so many others have seen!

Yeah, that sounds a little cliche, but I'm serious - check out our Endosurge Review thread for just a taste of the amazing feedback we're getting! Or look at some of the numerous logs on Combustion - here, here, here, and here - and that's just a sampling!

So, what are Combustion and Endosurge???

Combustion_large.jpg

Combustion is a carefully formulated synergistic fat burner that will give almost immediate thermogenic effects. We have used four powerful ingredients at their perfect doses - creating a synergistic effect for great energy, rapid fat-loss and no crash! And, as always, we fully disclose each ingredient's dosage, so you know exactly what you're taking and how much, optimizing Combustion for use in cutting, recomp and lean bulking stacks!

EndoSurge_large.jpg

Endosurge is our Mucuna- and Divanyl-based Test booster. Dosed high and with full ingredient disclosure, Endosurge is a mainstay in any PCT, natural anabolic cycle, or even for prolactin and prostate support on cycle!

And, don't forget to check out the stacks that Nutra has available - making a sweet deal even sweeter!
Endosurge Stack
C
ombustion Stack
Now these stacks are just the beginning - be sure to stop on by the Stack suggestion thread and let us know what stacks you want to see at NP!

BPS is thrilled to be able to offer you great deals and great products through Nutraplanet, and we are very grateful both to their awesome staff, and of course to all of you - whose support got us onto NP in the first place!

THANK YOU ANABOLIC MINDS!!!!
:box::box::box::box::box:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats, happy to see :)
Beast just made it to Nutra as well.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
COngratulations to all of us! We can hook up on the EndoSurge and Combustion. Endo is my favorite test booster right now.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is furthering the one stop shop for many of NP's customers, especially the international ones.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I LOVE BPS. Their products ROCK

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is great to see. I know it has been a long time coming.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How bout them there stacks??

Look tasty....
I think you and BPS need to get some serious stacks up there. I am pretty sure everyone of your products or sometimes two at a time will go with the BPS line very well. Shift and Combustion are a perfect match, just like EndoSurge and Erase/ErasePro.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you and BPS need to get some serious stacks up there. I am pretty sure everyone of your products or sometimes two at a time will go with the BPS line very well. Shift and Combustion are a perfect match, just like EndoSurge and Erase/ErasePro.
Couldnt agree more.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant wait to give the Shift/Combustion stack a shot. They are calling my name "TOMAHAWK!"

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I have used both endosurge and combustion and both work great

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's this I hear about a new stim?...I'm in. :D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah IC you should definitely give Combustion a shot.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's this I hear about a new stim?...I'm in. :D
The Cannon is alive and well. You will like Combustion man, it is quite the smooth and powerful stim.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't see any responses here but I know that a ton of people have, demand is high at the planet!