BPS Combustion still the lowest price ever!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, the Combustion/Shift stack is sold out but you can still save a bundle on just Combustion right now.

[h=1]Combustion (90 Capsules)[/h] Manufactured By: Bulk Performance Solutions

Click To Enlarge
Price: $24.95

Availability: In Stock, Ships in 1-2 Business Days

Bulk Performance Solutions Combustion (90 Capsules): Discount Combustion Supplements

Also, if you want to add PES Shift: PES SHIFT (90 caps): Discount SHIFT Supplements

[h=1]SHIFT (90 caps)[/h] Manufactured By: PES

Click To Enlarge
Price: $14.99

Availability: Ships in 1-3 Business Days

Qty:

Total Price: $39.94!!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ouf, you ran combustion yet? Been interested in at least stocking up. I currently have absolutely no interest in a fat loss product but come pre-summer will be cutting down to 7% hopefully.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ouf, you ran combustion yet? Been interested in at least stocking up. I currently have absolutely no interest in a fat loss product but come pre-summer will be cutting down to 7% hopefully.
I know you were pointing this question at Oufinny but ill thrpw my two cents in.

Combustion is great pre-wo or if your an early riser to get your body moving and motivation flowing. The appetite suppressing effect of the 1,3 and the alpha yohimbe is a double pronged approach. You really cant beat it.

My wife loves the stuff and has taken it over the holidays to negate fat gain. And i wont lie i was jealous it did such a good job. I on the other hand...well we wont get into that!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, I liked it better than OEP by USP and I actually use it more for pre-workout with something like Green Bulge or just Trinitine. As far as energy goes, it is spectacular and I had no crash. I never ran it in a cutting mode, just as a stim for the morning if I needed to get moving. I think you cna get away with 2 AM and 1 PM but many will need a 2/2 dosing scheme and some could go to 3/2 I am sure (me being one of them).

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yep, I liked it better than OEP by USP and I actually use it more for pre-workout with something like Green Bulge or just Trinitine. As far as energy goes, it is spectacular and I had no crash. I never ran it in a cutting mode, just as a stim for the morning if I needed to get moving. I think you cna get away with 2 AM and 1 PM but many will need a 2/2 dosing scheme and some could go to 3/2 I am sure (me being one of them).
I personally do 2/2 but im also 280 with a big stim tolerance :D

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally do 2/2 but im also 280 with a big stim tolerance :D
One morning I am going to try the 3 at a time if I am really dragging ass but I like coffee so I tend to just have 1-2 most days. Pre-workout it is always 2.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
One morning I am going to try the 3 at a time if I am really dragging ass but I like coffee so I tend to just have 1-2 most days. Pre-workout it is always 2.
Yeah i take 2 am with my coffee then 2 in the afternoon preworkout great for dropping weight especially after the holidays.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think if i took 3 id probably die. Hahah 2 and im golden. Sweating and on fire.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think if i took 3 id probably die. Hahah 2 and im golden. Sweating and on fire.
It would have to be a really bad day for me to need 3, much more than 250mgs of caffeine and I am kind of out of my mind. Some stim tolerant guys will like that but that much alpha-y could be rough, it would make my hands ice cold.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Took a while but dont we deliver? :thumbsup:

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot I have to get up at 4 45 am and go 90-0. I took Endosurge and BPS together and went from instant morning wood to attacking my wifes for hours like the energizer bunny from hell. I never did 3 though two was freaking enough. Solid as it gets.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoot I have to get up at 4 45 am and go 90-0. I took Endosurge and BPS together and went from instant morning wood to attacking my wifes for hours like the energizer bunny from hell. I never did 3 though two was freaking enough. Solid as it gets.
Wife(s)? How many you got broseph? You pimp you. lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol my bad must have been taking my sleep pills when doing that. Although I'll say being on endo makes you wish you had 100 wifes lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol my bad must have been taking my sleep pills when doing that. Although I'll say being on endo makes you wish you had 100 wifes lol.
Hahah such a true statement!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well Yohimbine has been used as a sexual enhancement ingredient for ever. Add that too the AWESOMENESS THAT IS ENDOSURGE and you have one hell of a combo there.

Wife(s)? How many you got broseph? You pimp you. lol
LOL

I was just going to respond to him saying I bet by the end of 3 hours she wished there were a few of her...

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha. She said she'll knock me in the head with a cast iron skillet to make me them 100 wifes. I'm just glad to have a solid product that doesn't drain your account.