Who Deserves A Nutraplanet Gift Certificate? (Free Giveaway)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So there's been some feedback that while the mustang giveaway is great, it really only benefits one person. Since it's Christmas and I'm in a particularly good mood, I've decided to step it up. I will be giving away a minimum of 4 x $25 NP Gift Certificates , and likely a few more from my own personal nutrabucks slush fund ;)

Eligibility: Open to all AM members

Requirement: Post a story about how someone on AM or NutraPlanet went out of their way to help you. They will be the recipient of the NP Gift Cert. You may only nominate 3 people.

Deadline: January 12th 2012 at noon, EST

Disclaimer: My decision will be final, and I realize all the people mentioned are worthy of a prize!

Looking forward to this :)
- Your friendly neighbourhood ninjamonkey

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So there's been some feedback that while the mustang giveaway is great, it really only benefits one person. Since it's Christmas and I'm in a particularly good mood, I've decided to step it up. I will be giving away a minimum of 4 x $25 NP Gift Certificates , and likely a few more from my own personal nutrabucks slush fund ;)

Eligibility: Open to all AM members

Requirement: Post a story about how someone on AM or NutraPlanet went out of their way to help you. They will be the recipient of the NP Gift Cert. You may only nominate two people.

Deadline: January 12th 2012 at noon, EST

Disclaimer: My decision will be final, and I realize all the people mentioned are worthy of a prize!

Looking forward to this :)
- Your friendly neighbourhood ninjamonkey
There are a lot of great people.
Two guys in particular stxnas is his forum name. He is a great guy, I met him because I was basically letting people on the boards how great AIs product line up is. We became friends we even have each others cell #.
He went out of his way to help me put together my first cycle as well as suggest pct options for me. He sends me emails on deals involving NutraPlanet as well as keeps me in the loop on current promos.
He is also one of the most generous reps I've seen and I think it would make his day to receive the gift card.

The other guy is Fl3x Magnum.
Very friendly and open personality. I can pretty much PM this guy for any type of advice and he will give me a straight up answer cut and dry. He's always on the boards as I am and very knowledge in a vast array of supplements. He has also help me put together many stacks.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well AM is like my second family, I could really go on all day on what a great place AM is, so many great people on here and I've made some great friends, I really couldn't imagine my life without Anabolciminds. Nutraplanet has the best customer service, there the only place I order from and not just because of the great CS, but the prices/deals are the best!

Sick promo Steveoph, the New Years sale is wicked but this just shows yet again why Nutra is top notch:)

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Anyone need any help with anything? lol, in all seriousness though I can't single out anyone in particular, but I can say that the advice and guidance everyone has provided on these forums has been great and if nothing else I just want to say thanks to everyone.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two guys in particular stxnas is his forum name. He is a great guy, I met him because I was basically letting people on the boards how great AIs product line up is. We became friends we even have each others cell #.
He went out of his way to help me put together my first cycle as well as suggest pct options for me. He sends me emails on deals involving NutraPlanet as well as keeps me in the loop on current promos.
He is also one of the most generous reps I've seen and I think it would make his day to receive the gift card.

Very friendly and open personality. I can pretty much PM this guy for any type of advice and he will give me a straight up answer cut and dry. He's always on the boards as I am and very knowledge in a vast array of supplements. He has also help me put together many stacks.
First person that came to mind was Stxnas. Great guy, reliable trader, and helpful.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely Stxnas!! Exemplifies everything that is great about this forum.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zir Red

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
i HAVE LEARN A LOT FROM A LOT OF GOOD gUYS ON THIS FORUM BUT THE PERSON THAT HAS HELP ME A LOT LATELY ,ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS ,DIETS,NUTRIENTS ,WITHOUT ASKING FOR ANYTHING BACK IS ssbackwards, great Guy!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a great offer here. Im going to have to put my thinking cap on and see i wish to nominate.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Renegade rows and copycat. Have always been really generous in letting me try different products for no charge. Always helpful

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome idea, Steve!

There are a ton of helpful members, so I'm going to do some brainstorming to see who to recommend, since I can only choose two ;).

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ScottyDoc has given me many great advices about supplements and diets generally :)

Another person worth mentioning is ConcreteConny. Great logs and he doesn't seem to mind share his thoughs through either :)

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
X2 for ZIR RED, very technical with his explanations, he pretty much tore my workout plan into itty bitty pieces and helped me put it back together, they way I wanted it but much more safe and effective. I really appreciated the help he gave. I see he's already been nominated so ill leave it at that.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stxnas and thebigt get my vote. Both seem like great guys really trying to help out others in the community

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stxnas is def. A good choice.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Rodja
Pretty much the guy I go to for any advice on here. He has always been helpful and given me his honest opinion. He is one of the few reps that I trust when discussing products from the specific company he represents. He's definitely somebody I think deserves some nutrabucks.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only 2? thats pretty hard, so many guys I could name.

If I had to pick 2 based on who really helped me out when I first became a member on the forum, I think I'll say thebigt, Rosie and NattyDisaster.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I would have to go with Scottydoc and Prld2gr8ns because of not only how helpful they have been to me but also to others (which at times is helpful to me too!)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks buddy :)
It's been a pleasure getting to know you.
I wouldn't know what I know now if it weren't for asking for some advice here and there.

I will have a submission later. Really trying to think of who all has helped me since I've been here.

Cool promo!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks buddy :)
It's been a pleasure getting to know you.
I wouldn't know what I know now if it weren't for asking for some advice here and there.

I will have a submission later. Really trying to think of who all has helped me since I've been here.

Cool promo!!!!
U and Nate deserve it in my eyes...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed for when of some good nominations.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Only 2 is tough.

Prldn2gr8ns (Dustin) would be my first pick,

Other then that stxns, bigt, all great guys

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
although many are great here, IMO, ROSIE owns. she was so helpful with getting me started. talking to me on facebook about certain things back in 2008 and really helps many newbs on here while they piss off everybody else lol

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Rickrock13 and Stakedcop
Both are two very funny people,
They know there **** and are up
There with 2 of the most people
I admire (no homo) on this site since
I've joined! 2 very helpful and knowledgable people whom make me
Fell all warm and fuzzy inside when
They reply to any of my comments (lots of
Homo) :D those are my 2 votes!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sourdough has helped me a whole lot on the forums and has given me valuable advise on all my supplements, diet, and training. His logs are top notch and very detailed. Always look forward to reading them. Very knowledgeable and valuable member to this forum.

FL3X is my second nominee due to the fact he keeps the forums lively and lightens up the mood. Aside from knowing all his stuff as well he has become a great friend online and a member whose responses and posts I look forward too.

Good luck you two and I hope we continue our online bromance ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sourdough has helped me a whole lot on the forums and has given me valuable advise on all my supplements, diet, and training. His logs are top notch and very detailed. Always look forward to reading them. Very knowledgeable and valuable member to this forum.

FL3X is my second nominee due to the fact he keeps the forums lively and lightens up the mood. Aside from knowing all his stuff as well he has become a great friend online and a member whose responses and posts I look forward too.

Good luck you two and I hope we continue our online bromance ;)
Right. 2 very good guys on the forum.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Stakedcop has my vote. He has given me alot of usefull info. He always talks about hemoval so I decided to try it and it is my favorite Supp ever.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First, awesome promo, Stevoh-'oh-oh-oh- the Riiiiight stuff!'

This board has some invaluable members who drop knowledge bombs left & right, It's very hard to narrow it down to just 2...so, I'll nominate the last 2 peeps that have helped me most recently thru posts & pm....those being: sourdough & jbryand101b :bigok: Thanks guys!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, this is a great idea, I think it is important to give credit to those who have made our journey/quest to better ourselves a little easier and enjoyable, so excellent idea and promotion.. AWESOME!!!

Next, I have made so many friends here and I would never choose one friend over another, but the question specifically asks... Who has been of the greatest help and my number 1 answer would be "Mrkleen73" Chris has helped me on and off the forums in a number of ways and has proven to not only be a down right incredible guy, but a good friend, great father and great husband!

My second pick would be "BEZOE" a physical therapist that has helped me with my Musculoskeletal Injury Q&A thread, He is extremely intelligent, he definitely knows his $hit and if I had to re-hab an injury, he would be my PT of choice, no questions asked!

To everyone else that has helped me along my way... "DreamWeaver, ThebigT, ThunderGod, Morry, TurningGreen, LukeHayd and many, many more..." I say Thank You!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rickrock13 and Stakedcop
Both are two very funny people,
They know there **** and are up
There with 2 of the most people
I admire (no homo) on this site since
I've joined! 2 very helpful and knowledgable people whom make me
Fell all warm and fuzzy inside when
They reply to any of my comments (lots of
Homo) :D those are my 2 votes!
Lmao! Thanks brother man haha

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would have to vote for judo josh. This dude helps simplify a lot of sh!t for me. Any question I have about diet or a supplement I just ask judo... Really I don't sh!t I just copy and paste his posts from other forums :p

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stxnas ... that's my boy!

And Gohardorgohme is my theoretical battle buddy... ol boy could get me to do something not many could... rethink my stance. :D

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First person that came to mind was Stxnas. Great guy, reliable trader, and helpful.
I swear every time I make a post he likes he ships me a AI sample pack lol Im pretty sure I've had at least 5 or 6 sample packs in the last year!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, thanks guys. I opened up this thread to see what it was all about and was delightfully surprised. I really appreciate all of the kind words :D

If you guys don't mind, I would like to suggest something. Since we get to make TWO nominations, I suggest choosing at least choose one non-board rep? It's a lot of work being a rep, but we probably have some of the best stashes on the forums, too. Just a thought, but by all means, do as you wish. I'll be back later with my nominations.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to completely ignore stxnas (because, ya know, I can do that...lol) and nominate both him and natty disaster.

As has been said, there are a TON of great people on AM and very helpful, but I appreciate both of these guys and the way they both share knowledge and run ship with their roles in their respective companies.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, thanks guys. I opened up this thread to see what it was all about and was delightfully surprised. I really appreciate all of the kind words :D

If you guys don't mind, I would like to suggest something. Since we get to make TWO nominations, I suggest choosing at least choose one non-board rep? It's a lot of work being a rep, but we probably have some of the best stashes on the forums, too. Just a thought, but by all means, do as you wish. I'll be back later with my nominations.
I agree

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Stxnas is a good choice. Great guy, very helpful, and is always giving away items through promos.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja
Pretty much the guy I go to for any advice on here. He has always been helpful and given me his honest opinion. He is one of the few reps that I trust when discussing products from the specific company he represents. He's definitely somebody I think deserves some nutrabucks.
Rodja has been around for ever posting. I should probably just ship him a couple bottles of Supercissus for his old joints :p

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perhaps two was a bit too stingy. I'll up it to 3 :) 1st post modified
Alright! Wait....that's still gonna be difficult! Very generous though! Who gets my third nomination??????
I'll open the bidding now through PM and highest bidder gets it! Lol!
Have to think about that and get back.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the recommendations guys.

And now that it's open to all, and 3 votes, it makes it a tad easier for me to pick :)