***Applied Nutriceuticals "FAT FREE ™" Hardcore Fat Burner***

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established

While we had an overwhelmingly positive response from end users, several of our retailer partners expressed concerns about the possibility of some customers being offended by the name. To meet their needs and have a broader appeal, we elected to make the change. So F-off! :D

Product Characteristics:

- Utilizes the most cutting-edge scientific research on dieting - there is no other product on the market like it!!

- Works through multiple powerful chemical pathways to prevent the most common reason why most diets FAIL- suppression of certain powerful hormonal and genetic markers.

- Induces a strong muscle-sparing effect during dieting and keeps the lean muscle to fat ratio intact via acting on certain genetic markers associated with atrophy- turning you into a metabolic machine!!

- Formulation contains a proprietary time-release, which allows the product to be more effective over a longer period after dosing (up to 12 hours)!!

- Increases the density and number of Beta Receptors, allowing for an increase in fat burning capabilities in white adipose tissue (WAT).

- Inhibits adenosine and phosphodiasterase (PDE), two biochemical markers that limit the effects of conventional fat burners.

- Suppresses muscle-wasting biochemical pathways found during a dieted state, allowing for the greater retention of lean muscle mass, thus preventing or reducing the “yo-yo” effect.

- Slows the “attenuation factor” that occurs with most conventional stimulant-based fat loss products by limiting or stopping adrenal fatigue- meaning that the product will continue to be effective for long periods of time.

- Increases cholecystokinin (CCK), an enzyme that reduces appetite levels, and decreases catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT), an enzyme responsible for down-regulating fat-burning catecholamines such as norepinephrine (NE).

How FAT FREE ™ is Different Than Other Fat Loss Products on the Current Market:

Creating a product that truly defines a category is difficult work- many products have tried (and failed) to put together a formula that addresses the key issues behind fat loss. Most fat burners are thinly disguised energy pills- they pump you full of adrenaline, and then quit working correctly after a few weeks. This leads to a massive barrier in fat loss- and also leads to the secondary issue of losing lean body mass while dieting. Applied Nutriceuticals recognizes this deficiency in currently available fat loss products, and seeks to address these issues with FAT FREE ™.

Many fat loss products tend to utilize the same formulations and make the same claims- they claim to increase thermogenesis, energy levels, and kill hunger. FAT FREE™ meets these criteria, but this is only part of what is necessary to have a truly effective product. Most commonly available fat burners don’t cut it as far as details when it comes to a formulation - they tend to ignore certain factors that are crucial to successful weight loss:

1. Diet controls a fairly large portion of weight loss (that’s right, I said it).

2. Maintaining a healthy weight is a lifestyle, and can’t come from just from taking a capsule.

3. Most fat burners have a substantial “attenuation” factor - they quit working properly after several weeks because of adrenal fatigue.

4. Many of the most popular fat burners will hasten the loss of lean tissue, ultimately making it harder to continue to lose body fat.

5. Substantial fat loss also requires exercise.

We recognized the need to satisfy the aforementioned requirements (an absolute necessity for the industry), and we realized that this was going to be a hard product to develop, but not impossible. The fat loss product category is very competitive, but we saw it as a challenge, and a goal worth achieving. The mindset for developing FAT FREE™ was pretty simple - to supply a formula that can:

A. Decrease both white and brown adipose tissue rapidly.

B. Allow for a significant sparing effect of lean muscle tissue through reversing genetic markers associated with muscular atrophy.

C. Stop hunger in its tracks without destroying basal lean body mass and creating the “yo-yo” effect.

D. Provide a substantial “feel good” effect without an over-reliance on heavy stimulants.

E. Create a product in which the main effects do not wear off within a matter of days or weeks.

This product is scheduled to be released mid to the end of January.
More info & Contests to come!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, can't wait to see how this is.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
lol.... honestly thought the other name was comical, but this is much more appropriate...

In for further info, quite intrigued by this one and how it will do in its claimed applications...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahah. Nice.

The old name was pretty intense though.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
lol.... honestly thought the other name was comical, but this is much more appropriate...

In for further info, quite intrigued by this one and how it will do in its claimed applications...
With him, I wasn't offended at all, buy you have to remember I guess you're catering to every1

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree on the lean bulk statement.....super excited about this. hope the price is right so it can sell!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just had a great stack idea:

whoever purchases Fat Free and wants to do this, I will send you a free bottle of HGHup and you can stack the two and log it on AM :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just had a great stack idea:

whoever purchases Fat Free and wants to do this, I will send you a free bottle of HGHup and you can stack the two and log it on AM :D
Great deal! Too bad I'm on cycle haha.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great deal! Too bad I'm on cycle haha.
well it wont come out for a few weeks and people dont usually cut right now anyways. would be awesome to see before/after pics. thats what ill do. purchase fat free with a 40% off coupon i will give them for www.appnut.com and they send me the order number so i know they purchased it then ill send them HGHup and they log it with before/after pics. gonna be epic.

once Fat Free is released, I will start a thread in the company promotion section and will choose one lucky contestant. maybe more if FW Friedel chooses to have AppNut sponsor the whole thing :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. If it fits my goals I might give it a go.

Good job in bringing us the deals appnut!

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
well it wont come out for a few weeks and people dont usually cut right now anyways. would be awesome to see before/after pics. thats what ill do. purchase fat free with a 40% off coupon i will give them for www.appnut.com and they send me the order number so i know they purchased it then ill send them HGHup and they log it with before/after pics. gonna be epic.

once Fat Free is released, I will start a thread in the company promotion section and will choose one lucky contestant. maybe more if FW Friedel chooses to have AppNut sponsor the whole thing :D
This is a sweet idea R1!! - To make it even more fun, I will offer the same thing from my personal stash with a bottle of IGF-2, Free Test, or HGHup and leave it up to the winners choice! :D :D

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I don't know if I want fat to literally fat off my body. The cleaning guy at work might get pissed... I am in for info though :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a sweet idea R1!! - To make it even more fun, I will offer the same thing from my personal stash with a bottle of IGF-2, Free Test, or HGHup and leave it up to the winners choice! :D :D
The fat burner + Free Test sounds like a great stack.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds pretty epic been dying to try IGF-2 got to get a bottle of Fat Off.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I am definitely purchasing a bottle and will stack it with HGHup starting in march I'm stoked for this!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah, HGHup + Lipo PM + CLA + Fat Free. i can see my 8 pack now....

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! @ both stacks and to new avi pics lol. Write up looks promising, just anxious for Ingredient info.. Will most likely use fat free in June with animal cuts to SHRED!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ah, HGHup + Lipo PM + CLA + Fat Free. i can see my 8 pack now....
Why do you not add AM and the PM at night. I love three pills AM when I'm out of black cats.

Nice! @ both stacks and to new avi pics lol. Write up looks promising, just anxious for Ingredient info.. Will most likely use fat free in June with animal cuts to SHRED!
That sounds great, I'd add Neovar or Animal Pump with lots of water.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do you not add AM and the PM at night. I love three pills AM when I'm out of black cats.

I'm gonna be trying neovar for two months I'm march and April with slin sane! If I like it, I will keep it going! How do u like animal pump?? I forget does that have creatine in it ?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

everybody has their own preferences :D

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna be trying neovar for two months I'm march and April with slin sane! If I like it, I will keep it going! How do u like animal pump?? I forget does that have creatine in it ?
Great catch, alternate animal pump with Neovar and with both I wouldn't worry about slin sane.

everybody has their own preferences :D
Copy that, I will be adding free test soon as well.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cant say anything yet. it should be released very soon

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
its all good... the addition of CLA to your stack just made me think Guarana considering their synergy...

Cant wait to find out whats actually in this!

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Add Genomyx's Eviscerate or Eviscerate Smolder, and boom 12 packs everywhere! :D

We are not saying anything about the ingredients right now because we plan on haveing a "Guess the Ingredients" Contest to win a bottle!
Excellent ideas!

Both of them.. The contest idea and the addition of eviscerate

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they will be able to guess a few, but not all of em.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they will be able to guess a few, but not all of em.
There is at least two ingredients that I would be surprised if someone guessed them as they arent really what one would expect to be in a fat burner type product

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is at least two ingredients that I would be surprised if someone guessed them as they arent really what one would expect to be in a fat burner type product
exactly. so nobody will win lol

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Here's what Im thinkin:
Fat Free, HGHUp, LipoPM... I guess ill do the R1 and add CLA

Before and after pictures will happen. How about a thread in the App Nut section with everyones Fat Free stack and some comparison photos?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya im gonna do before/after pics when i log it during april/may

did they give us an expected release date? i forget

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards