Beast Sports FINAL WEEK giveaway, get in here asap!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Beast Sports FINAL WEEK giveaway, get in here asap!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Beast Sports FINAL WEEK giveaway, get in here asap!!!

Let's have some fun with this one guys.
    Is everyone here familiar with the Beastblog? If you are, then you know that Beast is giving away daily prizes right now for the 12 days of Christmas on their BLOG (yes, this is a link, click it to see what I mean!)

Here are the rules for this contest....
    Every day I will post the current question being posed on the Beastblog contest. Your job is to answer that question HERE, however you want to. You may answer twice per day, or additionally, your second entry can be a picture or video in the theme/spirit of Christmas. Winners will be drawn at random, but in order for your entries to be considered, your first post of the day MUST BE in response to the daily Beastblog contest question. Your entries here are not considered entries on the Beastblog contest site, and therefore will not be considered for the daily contest giveaway on that site. However, feel free to post your answer on the blog too for your chance to win the daily giveaway there. Get it?

Up for grabs:
    A tub of Beast Mode to log for a month.
    Some samples.
    Possibly another shirt and shaker cup.

FIRST QUESTION!

“What is your weekend-workout routine?”

Get posting ladies and gentlemen!!! And remember, in order for your second entry to count, the first one must be an answer to the daily question.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm currently tied up as far as logging goes, so I'm really just here for the shirt.

My work out for the weekends is pretty easy-going. Saturday I do calves and a wild card, which is anything I feel is lacking, and from time to time I'll also do clean and jerks. Sundays is my optional cheat meal day(I try not to... lol) and I usually do some sort of cardio here, lately it's been pick up games of basketball instead of just running.

And a video
    Olympus Labs Rep
    All your Anabolic needs @ Olympus-labs.com
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

At this point I really don't have a weekend routine. A little hard to fit it in with my four kids and all that goes with that.
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

mine changed weekend to weekend but here was sat and sun this past weekend...back followed by shoulders

SATERDAY-BACK
    wide pull ups
    5, 5, 5, 4, 4
    high row - tried 130 on set 3 and could only get 3
    120x5, 120x5, 120x5, 120x5, 120x5
    low row
    70x12, 70x12, 70x10-lost form
    isolat pulldown one arm
    80x5, 90x5, 95x4, 90x5, 90x5
    hammerstrength pullover - really light, used kinda like a stretch
    90x12, 90x12, 90x12
    snatch grip bb shrugs - this grip was hard to hold but i could really feel it in my whole back
    175x10, 195x10, 205x10, 205x10, 205x10
    T bar rows - was careful with my back, i enjoyed this lift. will start heavier next week
    45x10, 70x10, 80x6, 90x5, 105x5
    weighted hyperextensions
    3 sets 25lbx12

SUNDAY-SHOULDERS
    arnolds
    35x12, 40x7, 35x9
    standing military barbell
    75x7easy, 95x7, 105x5, 100x6
    rear delt-elbows straight, with proper technique this way different than ive been doing
    10x15, 10x15, 10x15
    scaptions-new workout to me, hope i did it right, felt good
    5x20, 10x20
    bent over cable extensions-these were so great ripped my shoulders apart
    10x8, 5x15
    standing cable extensions-felt these were more effective then bent over, burnout like crazy
    5x14, 5x13
    external rotations-10 was all i could do, shoulder were on fire since arnold press
    5x10, 5x10
    ----tried one set of face pulls and did not like it at all, dropped from workout plan
    leaning incline db lateral raise-nice slow movement to finish the day
    10x12, 10x12
    hangin leg lifts
    straight 25, 15, 10, knees 25, 21
    ab machine
    50x30, 50x30
    Corn is to popcorn as, prohormones are to steriods...
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

14 sec santa workout!!! extra points, hes just getting ready for my standin military press...

santa's christmas work-out part 2 - YouTube

i hope i win, you know i log like a BEAST!!!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Deadlifts Max effort super setted with Bench press max effort.

Incline DB/ Bent over DB rows (4 sets of 8-12 reps)

Pull ups/Hammer strength low row/Hammer strength Chest press (4 sets of 8-12 reps)

Pull ups/ cable curls/ tricep push downs (Pull ups x5, arms x20)

Tri cep pull downs/Pin wheel curls (5 sets of 10-15)

back extentions/ab work (5 sets of 20-25)

some cardio.

My saturday is the happiest day of the week. I get to go to the gym.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Subbed.
    Abs on a skinny guy is like a fat chick with big tits....it doesn't count.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Weekedn work out routine is generally Sat: Chest 14-16 working sets Sun: Back and forearms:14-16 working sets.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Ohp
    45*12 65*12 85*12 115*8
    Parallel squats
    135*8 155*8
    Olympic bar curls
    55*10 65*10 95*10
    Trap bar shrugs
    225*15 245*15
    IFORCE INTIMIDATE SPONSORED LOG
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html#post3123054
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Keep them coming guys!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I received my Beast Sample Package that I won the first week. Thanks to Beast for that, here is an image. Expect some reviews to come. I was shocked how many samples I received. It was a Boss sample package! Thanks BEAST!......and Fl3x... (BTW Lemon flavored Recover pro tastes the best non-mixed )

Name:  BeastSample.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  191.8 KB
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Now that's a sample pack
    IFORCE INTIMIDATE SPONSORED LOG
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188517-intimidate-u-ready.html#post3123054
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

I am glad to see the Super Test and 2 Shredded in there. Looks like you really got the hookup
    Enjoy!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  14. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

my weekend workout routine almost always includes weighted stairclimbing since so much time is involved including drive time to my aunts high rise. not only that but i get so wiped out that i can't sleep for around 4 hours after. on the plus side though-all my jeans have to be relaxed fit to fit my legs!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I read something interesting once. It was in the children's fiction section. A fairy tale about a European Bald Troll who goes around terrorizing the homeland, forever in search of Midwestbeast. The only creature who abounds in the realm of the seven villages with enough stringy tufts of hair to effectively mask his unsightly pasty white parts. The European Bald Troll was known by another name to those who feared him most. Those who lived in that realm and had to set up sentries and warning bells in an attempt to save their precious sheep. They call him: Bald Destroyer of Countryman's Cattle, or BDCC for short. BDCC is the name that is spoken to frighten the little children in to submission. They don't use the old santa clause ruse here. They found the monster troll BDCC to be far more gruesome and effective is incurring shivers of terror. It is said that the wise ones of old that BDCC forever hunts MWB to hind his shame. He seeks to pull the vary fur off MWB's body to use as his own, that he might be shamed no longer. The people greatly fear this day, for when the time comes that BDCC is no longer ashamed and afraid of his nakedness, it is said that he will begin the pillaging and ransacking of the cities for mere pleasure and spirte. They say his inadequacies and keen sense of no t belonging has consumed him and turned his soul black. Our hope remains with MWB. The beast that has as of yet, been clever enough to avoid capture. This is due in part by the powerful magic he was giving long ago to keep the land safe. It was the Recovery magic of a Pro fairy who provided Lemon dust, the most tainted and repelling of all the mythical creatures. I don't quite know how it turns out but it was a page turner to be sure.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf
    I read something interesting once. It was in the children's fiction section. A fairy tale about a European Bald Troll who goes around terrorizing the homeland, forever in search of Midwestbeast. The only creature who abounds in the realm of the seven villages with enough stringy tufts of hair to effectively mask his unsightly pasty white parts. The European Bald Troll was known by another name to those who feared him most. Those who lived in that realm and had to set up sentries and warning bells in an attempt to save their precious sheep. They call him: Bald Destroyer of Countryman's Cattle, or BDCC for short. BDCC is the name that is spoken to frighten the little children in to submission. They don't use the old santa clause ruse here. They found the monster troll BDCC to be far more gruesome and effective is incurring shivers of terror. It is said that the wise ones of old that BDCC forever hunts MWB to hind his shame. He seeks to pull the vary fur off MWB's body to use as his own, that he might be shamed no longer. The people greatly fear this day, for when the time comes that BDCC is no longer ashamed and afraid of his nakedness, it is said that he will begin the pillaging and ransacking of the cities for mere pleasure and spirte. They say his inadequacies and keen sense of no t belonging has consumed him and turned his soul black. Our hope remains with MWB. The beast that has as of yet, been clever enough to avoid capture. This is due in part by the powerful magic he was giving long ago to keep the land safe. It was the Recovery magic of a Pro fairy who provided Lemon dust, the most tainted and repelling of all the mythical creatures. I don't quite know how it turns out but it was a page turner to be sure.
    are you saying you hunt the bdcc on the weekends, as a routine?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

It would seem so lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    One of the greatest forms of exercise is the thrill of the hunt and the strain it places upon your body
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

last week?
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornsp
    last week?
    Do we need to extend the contest out another week? Another product to give away??
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thumbs up

Do we need to extend the contest out another week? Another product to give away??
    let's do it!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

What about a super awesome 12k rep item :-)
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

My weekend workout routine is awesome, i always go to the gym mid-day saturday and sunday and its empty so i just go ape-sh*t everywhere being a spider monkey on the pullup bars actually using the hip abducter machine without having to look around to see if any hot girls are staring laughing at me . Maybe.....Maybe... Even getting in a quick session of zumba just by myself if time permits but usually i skip that.

But in all seriousness my weekends are my two heaviest days i do heavy legs on saturday and heavy upper body sunday, my saturday i start with squats about 5-7 sets then go to either front squats or SLDL, then Lunge jumps with weights some pylometrics and calf raises. Then my sunday my main lifts are Rack Pulls, Flat/Incline Press, Shrugs, Weighted Pullups to name a few and get some good solid cardio in.

Hope i win or else i'll be cleaning chimneys in New York all winter to pay for supplements
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    I received my Beast Sample Package that I won the first week. Thanks to Beast for that, here is an image. Expect some reviews to come. I was shocked how many samples I received. It was a Boss sample package! Thanks BEAST!......and Fl3x... (BTW Lemon flavored Recover pro tastes the best non-mixed )

Name:  BeastSample.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  191.8 KB
    wow you got hooked up
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My sat are mostly back,chest or legs depending on how the sced. rotates!
    Sunday morning I try to get some cardio in on the SLEEPNUMBER before the kids get up
    Then if things go well I like to do some more cardio at the gym and watch football
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms
    Sunday morning I try to get some cardio in on the SLEEPNUMBER before the kids get up
    ^^^^ this ftw
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by longhornsp

let's do it!
    You guys heard him! Looks like this Beastmas promo will last yet ANOTHER week! Four loggers ftw!

Keep those apps rolling in guys.
    I'm glad I chose this, I am actually thinking of stealing some of your routines
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  28. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Generous guys.....well done.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

A little late with today's question but here it is:

Who is your favorite person to work out with, and if you go solo, why?"

Question can be answered til I post the next question tomorrow!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

I usually like to go solo, unless I'm going for a max or something close to it on bench where I want a spotter. I seem to get more things done in a shorter amount of time by myself. Mainly because a majority of the people I could go to the gym with spend most of the time goofing around wasting time.
    Olympus Labs Rep
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jaycuda View Post
    I usually like to go solo, unless I'm going for a max or something close to it on bench where I want a spotter. I seem to get more things done in a shorter amount of time by myself. Mainly because a majority of the people I could go to the gym with spend most of the time goofing around wasting time.
    Glad I read your post before I started typing as mine would read EXACTLY the same ! So Fl3X put me down for what he said if you dont mind
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Glad I read your post before I started typing as mine would read EXACTLY the same ! So Fl3X put me down for what he said if you dont mind
    Glad to help
    Olympus Labs Rep
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

I workout with a kid much much weaker then me to make me feel better about myself, be able to boss him around and feel like the men then occasionally i'll go with someone much more jacked then me to make me realize to him im that little kid he pushes around.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

Well technically I work out by myself. My wife and I go at the same time but she has a different routine than I do. I wouldn't mind a partner but I haven't found one yet.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Solo, other people drag me down at the gym. When they quit on there sets I start to quit on mine. No bueno, but I do need a spot on chest and legs day, it also helps on shoulders. I prefer solo but usually have a partner lol
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

My buddy David had got to be a good motivator. Not cause he's strong, or cause he pushes me hard. The dude is not in shape, doesn't eat right, rarely trains... But when he does it makes me feel like I'm making a difference in someones life.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Some good entries!

Last night's question is over.

Today's question:

What is your favorite way to consume your protein??

Post it up guys and girls!!!!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

Some good entries!

Last night's question is over.

Today's question:

What is your favorite way to consume your protein??

Post it up guys and girls!!!!
    Lemon pepper chicken breasts
    Olympus Labs Rep
  39. Diamond Member

steak off the grill-porterhouse is my fav!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Id haveto say my nightime casien !!!!! I kinda look forward to the Chocolate PB all day long.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BEAST Sports round 2, Beast Mode giveway + other goodies!
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 08:12 PM
  2. AI Sports Halloween Giveaway
    By EasyEJL in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 12-10-2011, 12:33 PM
  3. Creature by Beast Sports
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 06:50 PM
  4. Beast Sports Nutrition Facebook giveaway!!
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 06:49 PM