Beast Sports FINAL WEEK giveaway, get in here asap!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's have some fun with this one guys.
Is everyone here familiar with the Beastblog? If you are, then you know that Beast is giving away daily prizes right now for the 12 days of Christmas on their BLOG (yes, this is a link, click it to see what I mean!)

Here are the rules for this contest....
Every day I will post the current question being posed on the Beastblog contest. Your job is to answer that question HERE, however you want to. You may answer twice per day, or additionally, your second entry can be a picture or video in the theme/spirit of Christmas. Winners will be drawn at random, but in order for your entries to be considered, your first post of the day MUST BE in response to the daily Beastblog contest question. Your entries here are not considered entries on the Beastblog contest site, and therefore will not be considered for the daily contest giveaway on that site. However, feel free to post your answer on the blog too for your chance to win the daily giveaway there. Get it?

Up for grabs:
A tub of Beast Mode to log for a month.
Some samples.
Possibly another shirt and shaker cup.

FIRST QUESTION!

“What is your weekend-workout routine?”

Get posting ladies and gentlemen!!! And remember, in order for your second entry to count, the first one must be an answer to the daily question.​

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently tied up as far as logging goes, so I'm really just here for the shirt.

My work out for the weekends is pretty easy-going. Saturday I do calves and a wild card, which is anything I feel is lacking, and from time to time I'll also do clean and jerks. Sundays is my optional cheat meal day(I try not to... lol) and I usually do some sort of cardio here, lately it's been pick up games of basketball instead of just running.

And a video
[video=youtube;PhAw0_f5wgk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhAw0_f5wgk[/video]

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
At this point I really don't have a weekend routine. A little hard to fit it in with my four kids and all that goes with that.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
mine changed weekend to weekend but here was sat and sun this past weekend...back followed by shoulders

SATERDAY-BACK
wide pull ups
5, 5, 5, 4, 4
high row - tried 130 on set 3 and could only get 3
120x5, 120x5, 120x5, 120x5, 120x5
low row
70x12, 70x12, 70x10-lost form
isolat pulldown one arm
80x5, 90x5, 95x4, 90x5, 90x5
hammerstrength pullover - really light, used kinda like a stretch
90x12, 90x12, 90x12
snatch grip bb shrugs - this grip was hard to hold but i could really feel it in my whole back
175x10, 195x10, 205x10, 205x10, 205x10
T bar rows - was careful with my back, i enjoyed this lift. will start heavier next week
45x10, 70x10, 80x6, 90x5, 105x5
weighted hyperextensions
3 sets 25lbx12

SUNDAY-SHOULDERS
arnolds
35x12, 40x7, 35x9
standing military barbell
75x7easy, 95x7, 105x5, 100x6
rear delt-elbows straight, with proper technique this way different than ive been doing
10x15, 10x15, 10x15
scaptions-new workout to me, hope i did it right, felt good
5x20, 10x20
bent over cable extensions-these were so great ripped my shoulders apart
10x8, 5x15
standing cable extensions-felt these were more effective then bent over, burnout like crazy
5x14, 5x13
external rotations-10 was all i could do, shoulder were on fire since arnold press
5x10, 5x10
----tried one set of face pulls and did not like it at all, dropped from workout plan
leaning incline db lateral raise-nice slow movement to finish the day
10x12, 10x12
hangin leg lifts
straight 25, 15, 10, knees 25, 21
ab machine
50x30, 50x30

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deadlifts Max effort super setted with Bench press max effort.

Incline DB/ Bent over DB rows (4 sets of 8-12 reps)

Pull ups/Hammer strength low row/Hammer strength Chest press (4 sets of 8-12 reps)

Pull ups/ cable curls/ tricep push downs (Pull ups x5, arms x20)

Tri cep pull downs/Pin wheel curls (5 sets of 10-15)

back extentions/ab work (5 sets of 20-25)

some cardio.

My saturday is the happiest day of the week. I get to go to the gym.

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
Subbed.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Weekedn work out routine is generally Sat: Chest 14-16 working sets Sun: Back and forearms:14-16 working sets.

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Ohp
45*12 65*12 85*12 115*8
Parallel squats
135*8 155*8
Olympic bar curls
55*10 65*10 95*10
Trap bar shrugs
225*15 245*15

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep them coming guys!

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I received my Beast Sample Package that I won the first week. Thanks to Beast for that, here is an image. Expect some reviews to come. I was shocked how many samples I received. It was a Boss sample package! Thanks BEAST!......and Fl3x... (BTW Lemon flavored Recover pro tastes the best non-mixed :djparty:)

BeastSample.jpg

jcatanese985

jcatanese985

Awards
  • Established
Now that's a sample pack

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am glad to see the Super Test and 2 Shredded in there. Looks like you really got the hookup ;)
Enjoy!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my weekend workout routine almost always includes weighted stairclimbing since so much time is involved including drive time to my aunts high rise. not only that but i get so wiped out that i can't sleep for around 4 hours after. on the plus side though-all my jeans have to be relaxed fit to fit my legs!!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read something interesting once. It was in the children's fiction section. A fairy tale about a European Bald Troll who goes around terrorizing the homeland, forever in search of Midwestbeast. The only creature who abounds in the realm of the seven villages with enough stringy tufts of hair to effectively mask his unsightly pasty white parts. The European Bald Troll was known by another name to those who feared him most. Those who lived in that realm and had to set up sentries and warning bells in an attempt to save their precious sheep. They call him: Bald Destroyer of Countryman's Cattle, or BDCC for short. BDCC is the name that is spoken to frighten the little children in to submission. They don't use the old santa clause ruse here. They found the monster troll BDCC to be far more gruesome and effective is incurring shivers of terror. It is said that the wise ones of old that BDCC forever hunts MWB to hind his shame. He seeks to pull the vary fur off MWB's body to use as his own, that he might be shamed no longer. The people greatly fear this day, for when the time comes that BDCC is no longer ashamed and afraid of his nakedness, it is said that he will begin the pillaging and ransacking of the cities for mere pleasure and spirte. They say his inadequacies and keen sense of no t belonging has consumed him and turned his soul black. Our hope remains with MWB. The beast that has as of yet, been clever enough to avoid capture. This is due in part by the powerful magic he was giving long ago to keep the land safe. It was the Recovery magic of a Pro fairy who provided Lemon dust, the most tainted and repelling of all the mythical creatures. I don't quite know how it turns out but it was a page turner to be sure.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read something interesting once. It was in the children's fiction section. A fairy tale about a European Bald Troll who goes around terrorizing the homeland, forever in search of Midwestbeast. The only creature who abounds in the realm of the seven villages with enough stringy tufts of hair to effectively mask his unsightly pasty white parts. The European Bald Troll was known by another name to those who feared him most. Those who lived in that realm and had to set up sentries and warning bells in an attempt to save their precious sheep. They call him: Bald Destroyer of Countryman's Cattle, or BDCC for short. BDCC is the name that is spoken to frighten the little children in to submission. They don't use the old santa clause ruse here. They found the monster troll BDCC to be far more gruesome and effective is incurring shivers of terror. It is said that the wise ones of old that BDCC forever hunts MWB to hind his shame. He seeks to pull the vary fur off MWB's body to use as his own, that he might be shamed no longer. The people greatly fear this day, for when the time comes that BDCC is no longer ashamed and afraid of his nakedness, it is said that he will begin the pillaging and ransacking of the cities for mere pleasure and spirte. They say his inadequacies and keen sense of no t belonging has consumed him and turned his soul black. Our hope remains with MWB. The beast that has as of yet, been clever enough to avoid capture. This is due in part by the powerful magic he was giving long ago to keep the land safe. It was the Recovery magic of a Pro fairy who provided Lemon dust, the most tainted and repelling of all the mythical creatures. I don't quite know how it turns out but it was a page turner to be sure.
are you saying you hunt the bdcc on the weekends, as a routine?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
My weekend workout routine is awesome, i always go to the gym mid-day saturday and sunday and its empty so i just go ape-sh*t everywhere being a spider monkey on the pullup bars actually using the hip abducter machine without having to look around to see if any hot girls are staring laughing at me :guilty:. Maybe.....Maybe... Even getting in a quick session of zumba just by myself if time permits but usually i skip that.

But in all seriousness my weekends are my two heaviest days i do heavy legs on saturday and heavy upper body sunday, my saturday i start with squats about 5-7 sets then go to either front squats or SLDL, then Lunge jumps with weights some pylometrics and calf raises. Then my sunday my main lifts are Rack Pulls, Flat/Incline Press, Shrugs, Weighted Pullups to name a few and get some good solid cardio in.

[video=youtube;wskT6YfVB6E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wskT6YfVB6E[/video]

Hope i win or else i'll be cleaning chimneys in New York all winter to pay for supplements

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received my Beast Sample Package that I won the first week. Thanks to Beast for that, here is an image. Expect some reviews to come. I was shocked how many samples I received. It was a Boss sample package! Thanks BEAST!......and Fl3x... (BTW Lemon flavored Recover pro tastes the best non-mixed :djparty:)

View attachment 49800
wow you got hooked up

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My sat are mostly back,chest or legs depending on how the sced. rotates!
Sunday morning I try to get some cardio in on the SLEEPNUMBER before the kids get up
Then if things go well I like to do some more cardio at the gym and watch football ;)

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
let's do it!
You guys heard him! Looks like this Beastmas promo will last yet ANOTHER week! Four loggers ftw!

Keep those apps rolling in guys.
I'm glad I chose this, I am actually thinking of stealing some of your routines :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Generous guys.....well done.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little late with today's question but here it is:

Who is your favorite person to work out with, and if you go solo, why?"

Question can be answered til I post the next question tomorrow!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I usually like to go solo, unless I'm going for a max or something close to it on bench where I want a spotter. I seem to get more things done in a shorter amount of time by myself. Mainly because a majority of the people I could go to the gym with spend most of the time goofing around wasting time.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually like to go solo, unless I'm going for a max or something close to it on bench where I want a spotter. I seem to get more things done in a shorter amount of time by myself. Mainly because a majority of the people I could go to the gym with spend most of the time goofing around wasting time.
Glad I read your post before I started typing as mine would read EXACTLY the same ! So Fl3X put me down for what he said :) if you dont mind

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Glad I read your post before I started typing as mine would read EXACTLY the same ! So Fl3X put me down for what he said :) if you dont mind
Glad to help :wave:

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I workout with a kid much much weaker then me to make me feel better about myself, be able to boss him around and feel like the men then occasionally i'll go with someone much more jacked then me to make me realize to him im that little kid he pushes around. :box:

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Well technically I work out by myself. My wife and I go at the same time but she has a different routine than I do. I wouldn't mind a partner but I haven't found one yet.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Solo, other people drag me down at the gym. When they quit on there sets I start to quit on mine. No bueno, but I do need a spot on chest and legs day, it also helps on shoulders. I prefer solo but usually have a partner lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My buddy David had got to be a good motivator. Not cause he's strong, or cause he pushes me hard. The dude is not in shape, doesn't eat right, rarely trains... But when he does it makes me feel like I'm making a difference in someones life.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some good entries!

Last night's question is over.

Today's question:

What is your favorite way to consume your protein??

Post it up guys and girls!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
steak off the grill-porterhouse is my fav!!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id haveto say my nightime casien !!!!! I kinda look forward to the Chocolate PB all day long.

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
Favorite way to consume protein:
Via midnight chicken fried steak.
chicken-fried-steak-corn.jpg

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little late with today's question but here it is:

Who is your favorite person to work out with, and if you go solo, why?"

Question can be answered til I post the next question tomorrow!
if you ever followed my thread you'd know

Some good entries!

Last night's question is over.

Today's question:

What is your favorite way to consume your protein??

Post it up guys and girls!!!!
orally?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
seeing as I dont eat meat.
my fav way of having protein is in the form of a protein drink! :p

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
and entry #2
Because we all like to ride the snow at xmas.... some will ride anything ... lol

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
my favorite protein source is eggs, i love eggs. you can eat them so many ways its impossible to get tired from them. scrambled, fried, boiled, omelets, eggs burgers, egg sandwiches, deviled eggs, EGGS!!!

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Egggggggs i love them scrambled, omlettes you name it i love it mix in some sausage vegatables bacon cheese mmmmmm, and of course chicken theres just so many ways to eat it in pasta, over rice, by itself with some nice marinade, on sandwhiches dear god im getting hungry just thinking about it.
:burger::burger::burger::burger:
:Thinkingof_:

Wait thats not right! Chicken and eggs! not burgers!

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Can I add double bacon, double egg, ham and double beef patties on a sesame seed bun, this is my new favorite that im not allowed to make while cutting : (

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
My fav steak and eggs. Just not all that practical ;-)

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established