Tell us why YOU want the Erase Pro Experience!

Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    nothign yet here
    Same. Good thing I don't need it just yet! Plus I bought myself another bottle.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by nokkT View Post
    Same. Good thing I don't need it just yet! Plus I bought myself another bottle.
    srsly?
    i cant believe the retailer upped the price from the original 60 bucks and they add sales tax.. now we're talking 75 a bottle, plus shipping?! 80 bucks roughly?? no thanks, im loving my run so far but i can think of quite a few things id rather drop 80 dollars on
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    srsly?
    i cant believe the retailer upped the price from the original 60 bucks and they add sales tax.. now we're talking 75 a bottle, plus shipping?! 80 bucks roughly?? no thanks, im loving my run so far but i can think of quite a few things id rather drop 80 dollars on
    \
    Yeah, I don't think anyone on AM is going to become a regular customer for that retailer ... (except apparently the guy above? =p ) I haven't run Erase Pro yet but hopefully I will soon. Either way, hope Erase Pro or something like it comes to NP.

  4. I didn't buy it at the huge price, I bought it a while back when it was announced and everything. I don't remember what I paid. But I did buy another bottle anyway. I don't know if I'll be buying from THEM again anytime soon. I don't need it that badly. Plus, I can just stick with Erase.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

    srsly?
    i cant believe the retailer upped the price from the original 60 bucks and they add sales tax.. now we're talking 75 a bottle, plus shipping?! 80 bucks roughly?? no thanks, im loving my run so far but i can think of quite a few things id rather drop 80 dollars on
    Just stick to the regular erase. I haven't tried either but screw an $80 price tag.
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html
    •   
       


  6. Agreed, they will figure out quickly people wont pay that price...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. All the bottles have shipped USPS. Remember there was no USPS yesterday though. And we are east coast

    Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch

    Just stick to the regular erase. I haven't tried either but screw an $80 price tag.
    Erase is a great product...Erase Pro is regular Erase and even more

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Agreed, they will figure out quickly people wont pay that price...
    How much does it cost for an underground research chem AI and SERM for 4 weeks?

    Plus shipping. Plus the fact they all have 0 quality control and are diluted in cheap solvents that people dont know what are.

    Would you pay a little extra to ensure outstanding quality control?

    Not making a direct comparison here...just comparing what people pay for the same concept with terrible quality standards. You cant compare Erase Pro to another supplement out there. Its potency is real...one capsule per day should say something about its strength.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  8. i hope its all that an a bag of chips.

  9. i'm sure it will be. pes hadnt let me down yet

  10. Pretty sure the retailer that is currently selling it prices everything assuming you have a gold's card. Once it gets to the other retailers it'll most likely be less expensive.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    All the bottles have shipped USPS. Remember there was no USPS yesterday though. And we are east coast



    Erase is a great product...Erase Pro is regular Erase and even more



    How much does it cost for an underground research chem AI and SERM for 4 weeks?

    Plus shipping. Plus the fact they all have 0 quality control and are diluted in cheap solvents that people dont know what are.

    Would you pay a little extra to ensure outstanding quality control?

    Not making a direct comparison here...just comparing what people pay for the same concept with terrible quality standards. You cant compare Erase Pro to another supplement out there. Its potency is real...one capsule per day should say something about its strength.
    I agree that quality control etc is a huge plus when getting a product, BUT there are plenty of AI's out there that work GREAT for less then half the price that I'm hearing this one cost. So explain to me how it would be worth me shelling out 45+ more dollars? Not downing the company or product just curious what is in this product that isn't in the others?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. i know of places to get nolva for $27. cheap but i would much rather use a safer alternative like Erase Pro + DAA.....also , i bet once it reaches other places, the price will go down. also, PES prices are really good, so the raws for Erase Pro may be expensive. now if the raws for this cost $15 and they charge $80 then sure, yell all ya want, but i doubt its cheap at all.
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  13. Once again my point seems to be missed here.. I did not doubt the product worked nor did I bash pes in anyway...
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Once again my point seems to be missed here.. I did not doubt the product worked nor did I bash pes in anyway...
    i am not saying you are bashing PES. I am not the product formulator so I can not say WHY it is better than other AIs. I am sure there is a tech write up on it or something that explains compound for compound on why.
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  15. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i am not saying you are bashing PES. I am not the product formulator so I can not say WHY it is better than other AIs. I am sure there is a tech write up on it or something that explains compound for compound on why.
    There's this PES Erase Pro - The Breakdown

  16. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I agree that quality control etc is a huge plus when getting a product, BUT there are plenty of AI's out there that work GREAT for less then half the price that I'm hearing this one cost. So explain to me how it would be worth me shelling out 45+ more dollars? Not downing the company or product just curious what is in this product that isn't in the others?
    Its not just an AI. Erase is an AI, it is $30 for a 4 week supply

    Erase Pro is an AI + SERM
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  17. Erase pro is a serm?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by rsnake21 View Post
    Erase pro is a serm?
    One of the 3 ingredients is:

    The Best Just Got Better - PES Erase Pro

    Click that for the quick breakdown
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  19. Interesting

  20. Thank you natty for good quick responses, I understand and don't doubt this product will work just had to remind you that the pricing strategy may be a bit out of hand as there is already products on the market that have AI and SERM properties that are proven to work for a fraction of the price. If anything it may just better serve you for skeptics like me to make sure you keep your prices competitive. :-) Interested to get responses from users on these logs for sure!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Thank you natty for good quick responses, I understand and don't doubt this product will work just had to remind you that the pricing strategy may be a bit out of hand as there is already products on the market that have AI and SERM properties that are proven to work for a fraction of the price. If anything it may just better serve you for skeptics like me to make sure you keep your prices competitive. :-) Interested to get responses from users on these logs for sure!
    Personally I understand and agree with their current strategy. You are right in saying the price is somewhat high at the retailer (but this 3 letter store has every product priced pretty high..but they do offer discounts to members). If I understand it correctly the strategy is that releasing the product to *** will introduce PES to people all over the country as *** is a nationwide store. This will give PES higher revenue because they will have more people exposed to their products and more people that have never heard of PES now get the chance to try out their product (PES Erase Pro in this case) and then they will want to try other PES products after they have a positive experience.. This in turn will lead to new products being put out by PES because they will gain a larger following and more people will want to buy their products. In the short run this might hurt you and I a little but eventually Erase Pro will be available at more retailers but overall PES will benefit and so will you and I because they will be able to release even better products in the future. ... my sentence structure was horrible here but you get what I am saying lol

  22. just to make things clear - i had no problem dropping the 60 bucks on it.. the anabeta did sway me forsure, but id still pay 60. i just think the retailer is ass backwards thats all.

  23. Fyi, if you can find a better price somewhere else once its out to other places, g n c will price match
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  24. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    Fyi, if you can find a better price somewhere else once its out to other places, g n c will price match
    It's all about the planet man forget g n c
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Nothing yet.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  26. Patience young grasshopper
    doing my own thang!

  27. Nothing here either, and I live in FL

  28. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    It's all about the planet man forget g n c
    i dont shop there. i live right by T F . im just saying g n c will price match or at least get close to it. at least the one by my house does. my friend works there
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  29. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad
    Nothing yet.
    Yours got sent last because you PMd me your address just a few days ago. Its coming though
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  30. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Yours got sent last because you PMd me your address just a few days ago. Its coming though
    Is it possible to get PM'd tracking number?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 09:36 PM
  2. erase standalone vs erase + formula-x
    By nergy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 04:13 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:15 PM
  4. My experience with Erase
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 08:49 AM
  5. ERASE Contest - Help write the Erase Q and A!
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 11:11 AM
Log in
Log in