PES Erase Pro - The Breakdown

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    500mg and maybe 40mg of Dbol starting week 5 if I have no sides.
    starting the dbol @ week5?

I think if it's just 500mg of test you can probably get away with just using Erase. I personally know of guys using 750mg of test-E every 8days with NO AI (during a recomp) but they could just be freaks.

From my personal experiences with test and Dbol together, it would not be enough for me BUT I never took 3 caps at once like in Erase Pro.

Definitely interested to see what the PES reps say.
    :blindfold:

2. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    starting the dbol @ week5?

I think if it's just 500mg of test you can probably get away with just using Erase. I personally know of guys using 750mg of test-E every 8days with NO AI (during a recomp) but they could just be freaks.

From my personal experiences with test and Dbol together, it would not be enough for me BUT I never took 3 caps at once like in Erase Pro.

Definitely interested to see what the PES reps say.
    Dbol kicker is great if you have ran it before and know you have no sides. Also, once the test E is in full swing, throwing in an oral is perfect timing. THat is why guys run dbol for 6 weeks, the first two you have no test going unless you front-load so why not add in in week 4 or 5? Many guys over on the IML forum that are vets swear by this method, figured I know no different so why not try their proposed better plan .
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   

3. Honest answer, nobody has used Erase Pro while on this cycle as far as I am aware.

In theory, for some people Erase is strong enough as an AI while on cycle but I wouldn't be able to say for certain that it would be strong enough for your hormonal profile and your cycle.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Dbol kicker is great if you have ran it before and know you have no sides. Also, once the test E is in full swing, throwing in an oral is perfect timing. THat is why guys run dbol for 6 weeks, the first two you have no test going unless you front-load so why not add in in week 4 or 5? Many guys over on the IML forum that are vets swear by this method, figured I know no different so why not try their proposed better plan .
    I wasn't trying to say you're wrong just I've never seen it done that particular way before. The way I did it, was from the very start for 4-5 weeks while the test loads so I start getting results from the dbols immediately and as I noticed the test I would taper off the D's. Worked pretty well for me in the past but that was a long while back and your plan does make sense too. Next on my list is a test e and masteron e cycle, since masteron has anti-estro properties itself. You going to log it if you try to use Erase pro on that cycle? I'd follow it
    :blindfold:

5. Got my bottle today
    now stacking with my Anabeta at 5 caps everyday!! Can't wait to see how this turns out
    Cultivating Mass.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Got my bottle today
    now stacking with my Anabeta at 5 caps everyday!! Can't wait to see how this turns out
    same! except i'm dosing 4 caps off day, 5 caps on days (2 caps w/ pre workout meal)

7. Let us know how you get on guys.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Let's get back to something of substance; is ErasePro strong enough to be used as an on-cycle AI with something like Test E and Dbol? I know many use it who are on TRT on this board but I would like an answer to this from PES.
    So dose dependent and user dependent. Some guys get bloated from 300mg test...some can take a gram and not have a single worry about gyno. jasen used erase with a cycle, his bloodwork is floating around.

My thing with AIs though is that they should be used from the beginning. Ive never been a fan of only using them once you start getting sides and need one. Then you end up playing catch up and are trying to smash your estrogen to get a lump to go away that may have never been there in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Got my bottle today
    Quote Originally Posted by j1mb0 View Post
    same! except i'm dosing 4 caps off day, 5 caps on days (2 caps w/ pre workout meal)
    Let us know how you like it!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

9. Can erase be taken with thyroslim pm at bed? I'm asking bc of the cleansing ingredients in thyro, I don't want to mess w absorption of the erase

10. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    So dose dependent and user dependent. Some guys get bloated from 300mg test...some can take a gram and not have a single worry about gyno. jasen used erase with a cycle, his bloodwork is floating around.

My thing with AIs though is that they should be used from the beginning. Ive never been a fan of only using them once you start getting sides and need one. Then you end up playing catch up and are trying to smash your estrogen to get a lump to go away that may have never been there in the first place

Let us know how you like it!
    I run all my AIs through my cycle and into PCT, even with tren I ran an AI. I may have to give this a shot and see how it goes, I will have adex and aromasin on hand in case.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

11. Youll be good to go

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Can erase be taken with thyroslim pm at bed? I'm asking bc of the cleansing ingredients in thyro, I don't want to mess w absorption of the erase

SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

12. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I run all my AIs through my cycle and into PCT, even with tren I ran an AI. I may have to give this a shot and see how it goes, I will have adex and aromasin on hand in case.
    Yea I get bloat pretty fast. I think it might have something to do with extra fat cells so more aromatase (from being a very overweight child).
    Either way a nice AI on cycle to control estrogen (not destroy it) is a very very smart thing to do.
    RecoverBro ELITE

13. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

Yea I get bloat pretty fast. I think it might have something to do with extra fat cells so more aromatase (from being a very overweight child).
    Either way a nice AI on cycle to control estrogen (not destroy it) is a very very smart thing to do.
    Is that why I have high estrogen?! Extra fat cells from my youth?! Damn dairy queen

14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Is that why I have high estrogen?! Extra fat cells from my youth?! Damn dairy queen
    I know... Dairy queen, mcds, taco bell... Etc lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

15. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

I know... Dairy queen, mcds, taco bell... Etc lol.
    Actually never had taco bell, not even taco bell water. My dad owned restaurants my whole life, so free gourmet restaurant food for every meal.. Someone shoulda given me a pb&j n said go away

But we digress !

16. I'm intrigued.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

17. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Actually never had taco bell, not even taco bell water. My dad owned restaurants my whole life, so free gourmet restaurant food for every meal.. Someone shoulda given me a pb&j n said go away

But we digress !
    Dont Digress enough for the Taco Bell but stick with the DQ lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by Marms

Dont Digress enough for the Taco Bell but stick with the DQ lol
    O lol I don't have any if that stuff anymore actually lol

19. out of curiosity,
    would one need to wait sometime to cycle after running erase pro as a stand alone?

20. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    out of curiosity,
    would one need to wait sometime to cycle after running erase pro as a stand alone?
    You mean do you need to take time off between taking Erase Pro and doing a cycle? No
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

21. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    You mean do you need to take time off between taking Erase Pro and doing a cycle? No

thanks. i know its non suppressive (obviously)
    i was just weary being that im manipulating my hormones over such a long period of time.

22. Killing off aromatase in moderation is never a bad thing for optimal androgen production.
    doing my own thang!

23. 4-8 weeks is my favorite...get the E down, harden up, enjoy
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

24. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Killing off aromatase in moderation is never a bad thing for optimal androgen production.
    Indeed.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

25. moderation being the key word. people tend to get carried away and destroy their estrogen, hindering gains.

26. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    moderation being the key word. people tend to get carried away and destroy their estrogen, hindering gains.
    Is it bad that I have best results at 4/day reg erase.. 2 is not enough.. 3 I could live with but 4 has been best n not wanted to go above that. I didn't notice any low estrogen effects ay 4

27. sounds awesome bro

28. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Is it bad that I have best results at 4/day reg erase.. 2 is not enough.. 3 I could live with but 4 has been best n not wanted to go above that. I didn't notice any low estrogen effects ay 4
    I dont think so, its all relative to the user. Some users have higher estro and require higher dosing, others have lower E and only need 1-2 capsules.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

29. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

I dont think so, its all relative to the user. Some users have higher estro and require higher dosing, others have lower E and only need 1-2 capsules.
    Yeaa just wish I knew why mine was so high! I think it's bc I'm naturally fat n heavier/was fat as a child 8-14

30. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

Yup.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. UFC 139 - The Gracie Breakdown
    By VolcomX311 in forum MMA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 01:46 PM
  2. The DAA breakdown?
    By xtraflossy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 06:07 PM
  3. Bulking breakdown