killer deal PES
    Stack em!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

4. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

Stack em!
    My natty run after pct is gonna be amazing Thank you pes!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

5. Pleasure. I am glad to see so many people appreciated this one. Not an easy offer to put together.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    Pleasure. I am glad to see so many people appreciated this one. Not an easy offer to put together.
    It was an incredible offer for sure. I had already hit my supplement allowance, but this was one deal I couldn't pass up
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

7. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    It was an incredible offer for sure. I had already hit my supplement allowance, but this was one deal I couldn't pass up
    Wish I could've got in on this... had too many Christmas presents to buy this year. Sickest deal I've seen in a while.
    :blindfold:

8. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Def hard to pass on LOL
    doing my own thang!

9. I call BS on this erase enhancement.. I dont see it possible, legally to make erase any better!!!!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

10. Got my Anabeta already!! priority shipping, thanks PES!!!

best Christmas ever.
    Cultivating Mass.

11. Great to hear you got it so quickly.

Looking forward to reading your thoughts on Erase Pro.

Merry Christmas!

Ben
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

12. Thanks, I can't wait to hear my thoughts on erase pro, either..lol..
    And a merry Christmas to you as well!!
    Cultivating Mass.

13. Bottles arrived today!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

14. Got my anabeta today! Thanks PES! 4 bottles...hmmm.

15. Can't wait for this, wish it wasn't being only sold at *** though....
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

16. I want this naaaaaoooooooowwwwwww
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

17. Got my bottles on tuesday.
    Cant wait to try this stuff out!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thestein1016
    Got my bottles on tuesday.
    Cant wait to try this stuff out!
    You and me both man!
    RecoverBro ELITE

19. expensive, lucky i have a gold card.

20. Got mine yesterday. And my Anabeta last week.

21. Gonna have to say, thanks to athletix, I got to try erase, and because of my erase experience, I now want to try more of their products... Hope they are as good as erase.

22. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Boerhaavia diffusa (Root) Extract

Anti-Estrogen via direct Estrogen Receptor Binding

B. diffusa showed potent competitive binding for the estrogen receptor in vitro. The result was less estrogen could bind to the receptor. By preventing E from binding to its receptor it cannot give its undesirable effects on the body.

This is the same mechanism SERMs like Nolva use. As a result your body will signal for more testosterone release in order to hope to also increase estrogen. This is why we included an aromatase inhibitor in Erase Pro.

(Sreekumar Sreeja, Sreeharshan Sreeja; An in vitro study on antiproliferative and antiestrogenic effects of Boerhaavia diffusa L. extracts Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Volume 126, Issue 2, 12 November 2009, Pages 221-225)

Cortisol Modulation in the Animal Model

Data shows that in a stress swim test, animals taking BDE (b. diffusa extract) did not see the significant estrogen spike that control groups saw. The BDE group also had 25% longer swimming times.

Cortisol is the hormone released is stressful situations, especially during physical training. This catabolic hormone has the ability to break down muscle. BDE gives Erase Pro a true anti-catabolic mechanism

(Meera Sumanth and S.S. Mustafa, Antistress, Adaptogenic and Immunopotentiating Activity Roots of Boerhaavia Diffusa in Mice, International Journal of Pharmacology 3 (5): 416-420, 2007)

Diuretic Activity

BDE has also shown to have direct diuretic activity. This fits perfectly in the goal of Erase Pro. Lean...Dry...Hard.

(Gaitonde, B.B., Kulkarni, H.J., and Nabar,S.D. Diuretic activity of punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa). Bulletins of the Haffkine Institute (Bombay,India) 1974; 2:24)

Alpha-2 Adrenergic Antagonist

You may be familiar with this mechanism if you have real about Alpha-T2, as it is the target pathway in Alpha-T2. Alpha-2 adrenoceptors are receptors in the stomach, love handles, and chest that when turned on are working to STORE fat in those areas. By inhibiting this enzyme you can turn the mechanism off. This is the key pathway to targeted fat loss, most especially belly fat.

(Shigetoshi Kadota et al. Constituents of the Roots of Boerhaavia diffusa L. I. Examination of Sterols and Structures of New Rotenoids, Boerhavinones A and B; Chem Pharm Bull 37(12) 3214-3220 (1989) Vol. 37 No. 12)
    i see you are at it again, natty.......improving on a already very effective product....looks real good!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

23. I have only one request so far with erase pro ( which I started this morning). Enough with the blue caps everyone! Every supplement I get seems to be I. These things now. Bit confusing...

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I have only one request so far with erase pro ( which I started this morning). Enough with the blue caps everyone! Every supplement I get seems to be I. These things now. Bit confusing...
    LOL-i have a bunch of green/red and yellow pills i will trade for those!!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I have only one request so far with erase pro ( which I started this morning). Enough with the blue caps everyone! Every supplement I get seems to be I. These things now. Bit confusing...
    I believe this is the only one in our linup that is blue now...

But I see your point.. it is quite the common color for the supp world!
    The Historic PES Legend
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. UFC 139 - The Gracie Breakdown
    By VolcomX311 in forum MMA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 12:46 PM
  2. The DAA breakdown?
    By xtraflossy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 05:07 PM
  3. Bulking breakdown