PES Erase Pro - The Breakdown

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After more than a years worth of phenomenal feedback on Erase, we have decided to formulate an all new, full spectrum, hardcore product - Erase Pro.

Erase will not be going anywhere...but you will now have the option to take the Erase experience to a whole new level.

Erase Pro utilizes hormone modulation like never before. With the addition of two new very exciting ingredients users will experience effects they never even imagined possible with an OTC product.

As a standalone, Erase Pro simultaneously has both AI and SERM-like properties. It can act both as an aromatase inhibitor and as an estrogen receptor antagonist.

Aromatase inhibition is sought after due to the fact that by inhibiting the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, T goes up and E goes down.

SERMs are sought after because they block estrogen itself from binding to and activating its receptor. By doing this your body senses a need for more estrogen. Since estrogen comes from testosterone, your body signals for more and more testosterone release. This is why SERMs are used heavily in the underground bodybuilding community.

An ingredient in Erase Pro also has animal data on cortisol reduction. Keep the cortisol spike down. You may choose to take your Erase Pro in the morning, or around your workouts. Times when cortisol is highest...be both anabolic and anti-catabolic.

For users of anabolics, this is the absolute best combination of mechanisms for an over the counter PCT. You can see why, with the combination of both AI and ER inhibition. That is how PCTs are designed.

So what can you expect from Erase Pro over Erase?

Even greater physiological effects. We know because we tested it extensively. We had a number of possible ingredients with possible SERM action, and the one we used clearly stood out to us. We spent the time to find the best extraction and the best dose to combine with the Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione.

We have more experience with the original Erase ingredient than anyone...and there is no doubt Erase Pro's formula took the feel to a new level.

Everyone loves the hardening, drying, lean feeling Erase gives. Expect all that and more from Erase Pro.

The writeup can be viewed on our website, www.pescience.com

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boerhaavia diffusa (Root) Extract

Anti-Estrogen via direct Estrogen Receptor Binding

B. diffusa showed potent competitive binding for the estrogen receptor in vitro. The result was less estrogen could bind to the receptor. By preventing E from binding to its receptor it cannot give its undesirable effects on the body.

This is the same mechanism SERMs like Nolva use. As a result your body will signal for more testosterone release in order to hope to also increase estrogen. This is why we included an aromatase inhibitor in Erase Pro.

(Sreekumar Sreeja, Sreeharshan Sreeja; An in vitro study on antiproliferative and antiestrogenic effects of Boerhaavia diffusa L. extracts Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Volume 126, Issue 2, 12 November 2009, Pages 221-225)

Cortisol Modulation in the Animal Model

Data shows that in a stress swim test, animals taking BDE (b. diffusa extract) did not see the significant estrogen spike that control groups saw. The BDE group also had 25% longer swimming times.

Cortisol is the hormone released is stressful situations, especially during physical training. This catabolic hormone has the ability to break down muscle. BDE gives Erase Pro a true anti-catabolic mechanism

(Meera Sumanth and S.S. Mustafa, Antistress, Adaptogenic and Immunopotentiating Activity Roots of Boerhaavia Diffusa in Mice, International Journal of Pharmacology 3 (5): 416-420, 2007)

Diuretic Activity

BDE has also shown to have direct diuretic activity. This fits perfectly in the goal of Erase Pro. Lean...Dry...Hard.

(Gaitonde, B.B., Kulkarni, H.J., and Nabar,S.D. Diuretic activity of punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa). Bulletins of the Haffkine Institute (Bombay,India) 1974; 2:24)

Alpha-2 Adrenergic Antagonist

You may be familiar with this mechanism if you have real about Alpha-T2, as it is the target pathway in Alpha-T2. Alpha-2 adrenoceptors are receptors in the stomach, love handles, and chest that when turned on are working to STORE fat in those areas. By inhibiting this enzyme you can turn the mechanism off. This is the key pathway to targeted fat loss, most especially belly fat.

(Shigetoshi Kadota et al. Constituents of the Roots of Boerhaavia diffusa L. I. Examination of Sterols and Structures of New Rotenoids, Boerhavinones A and B; Chem Pharm Bull 37(12) 3214-3220 (1989) Vol. 37 No. 12)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Euonymus alatus (Root) Extract

This ingredient caters to those who will be using Erase Pro on cycle and/or PCT. It works under a mechanism known as in-situ inhibition of estrogen. This mechanism is on the forefront of research for developing a way to target estrogen reduction selectively in breast cancer patients.

Those who cycle know that some people are super prone to gyno and seem almost gyno-invincible. The cause of this is some people have more aromatase enzymes in their mammary cells than others.

This ingredient and its mechanism may hold the key to making those who are extremely prone to on-cycle or PCT gyno much less susceptible.

(Lee TK, Kim DI, Han JY, Kim CH. Inhibitory effects of Scutellaria barbata D. Don. and Euonymus alatus Sieb. on aromatase activity of human leiomyomal cells. Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol. 2004 Aug;26(3):315-27.)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione

You guys all already know and love this compound so much...the majority of you have used it. We have given this ingredient at the favorite dose after a years worth of feedback - 75mg per capsule.

Once daily dosing is all you need. In fact, if you find Erase Pro is too strong for you then you can even go to once every other day dosing.

This amazing ingredient is a real, synthetic, irreversible aromatase inhibitor. The data shows a Ki value even better than exemestane, and way better than formestane.

Erase, and this ingredient, are both so popular because of one reason...it works...and works extremely well. 1 capsule of Erase Pro is all you need...how's that for potent?

Each of these ingredients are beasts of their own. We have tested the ingredients singularly and in concert with one another. The result is a truly special and cutting edge hardcore formula.

For serious users only...no matter your goals. It is the ultimate hardening, drying, lean formula you will come across. Use it on bulk, cut, or recomp. You will feel the difference.

(Numazawa M, Mutsumi A, Tachibana M, Hoshi K; Synthesis of androst-5-en-7-ones and androsta-3,5-dien-7-ones and their related 7-deoxy analogs as conformational and catalytic probes for the active site of aromatase; J Med Chem. 1994 Jul 8;37(14):2198-2)

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a solid product. I've only read good things about the original Erase, can't wait to hear more about Pro.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd. Wasn't sure it was possible to mAke erase better!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Alpha 2 adrenergic activity on top or cortisol control, ai, and serm properties. holy ****, this will make a mean fat loss agent

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I like it Natty, looks epic bro

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Natty any idea when your going to release this in the uk? I cants wait :D

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Congrats on the new version Natty!

Quick question (sorry if it has already been discussed on some other 3d): I remember
reading [FONT=arial, sans-serif]something about[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione stimulating TSH,
since I'm about to try to kickstart my thyroid levels (diet-induced drop)
I'd like to hear your thoughts on this specific (proven?possible?) action of Androsta

thanks bro!

BTW just won a PES t-shirt on Fbbbbbbbbbbbb!!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the new version Natty!

Quick question (sorry if it has already been discussed on some other 3d): I remember
reading [FONT=arial, sans-serif]something about[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione stimulating TSH,
since I'm about to try to kickstart my thyroid levels (diet-induced drop)
I'd like to hear your thoughts on this specific (proven?possible?) action of Androsta

thanks bro!

BTW just won a PES t-shirt on Fbbbbbbbbbbbb!!
WHHAATT!! nice"! I want a T lol. Didnt even know they had a contest!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reading this made me jizz my pants.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Damn! ERASE PRO?!

Just started a log for my 14 week cut! What's a player got to do to log one of these?

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I think this will be the product to pop my PES cherry! Haven't used any PES products yet, but I think this may be my first. Sounds right up my ally. I am currently dieting to drop bf.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
did i hear testers are needed?

LOL I am definitely going to order a bottle of this :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ooooooh, so wanting this as part of a spring pct....gimmie-gimmie-gimmie-I need-I need....:32:

Scuba Steveo

Awards
Sign me up! Man, still have 3 bottles of regular Erase I need to use.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I found out about this a few days ago when I got the latest planet muscle. Saw the ad and looked up the references :D

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about the test-boosting properties of Erase Pro? Comparable to Triazole? Or even better as standalone product?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about the test-boosting properties of Erase Pro? Comparable to Triazole? Or even better as standalone product?
Think SERM + AI combo.

Very potent, in other words.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I was on insider list...how come I havent got any email??

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was on insider list...how come I havent got any email??
Sometimes it takes a little longer for others to receive it.

You can grab a link to the exact emailing from our facebook

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Sometimes it takes a little longer for others to receive it.

You can grab a link to the exact emailing from our facebook
Ok cool...thanks :)

passenger

Awards
B. diffusa decreases testosterone so it's not very good for this kind of product

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
B. diffusa decreases testosterone so it's not very good for this kind of product
Do your research. We sell the root, and a very specific extract. That study is on the leaf. Completely irrelevant.

People dont smoke cannibas roots to get high.

And we research what we are selling before we release it...

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Do your research. We sell the root, and a very specific extract. That study is on the leaf. Completely irrelevant.

PES blunt!!!!!!

passenger

Awards

The plant is still the same, and the active that you are looking for (with SERM -properties) is the same in leaves and root?

Bigger consern for me is the possible harm it can cause. Here is a quote from the study:

"The result of this present study suggested that chronic
administration of B. diffusa plant is harmful to the male
reproductive organs
Here's a quote from the study: "

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The plant is still the same, and the active that you are looking for (with SERM -properties) is the same in leaves and root?

Bigger consern for me is the possible harm it can cause. Here is a quote from the study:

reproductive organs
Root and leaf extracts can be substantially different as far as chemical constituents of each.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

reproductive organs
The SERM properties are found in the root. Our extract is not whole plant, or leaf. It is a specific root extract. All of this is irrelevant. If you think we didnt read into this before release, you are crazy

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Comparing roots to leaves to whole plant is nonsense...and broscience at best

In 30 seconds I found an example of a more common ingredient, caffeine.

http://www.bioscience.org/u37153137/gaDTRQo7632rgysaGWQYT64356/2004/v9/af/1367/1367.pdf

Observe the vast differences in the caffeine content in different parts in the plants, based on different species and different ages.

This is one of a million examples

Anyone who has taken courses in plant biology (i have) will understand the vast differences in each part of the plant, from the seeds, roots, stems, leaves, buds, flowers, and so much more. Plants are a very complex kingdom

We know what the roots contain, we know what we extract for. Thats why we spend the time researching and testing different extracts. We dont just put the roots into a water bottle and shake it up and call it an extract.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I love spreading erase up 3 times per day about 7 to 8 hours apart, but this product has me interested and would be easy with once daily dosing.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love spreading erase up 3 times per day about 7 to 8 hours apart, but this product has me interested and would be easy with once daily dosing.
Yup...just stay consistent with your dosing and take with a meal. Easiest would be with your first meal of the day every day. Cortisol is high in the AM, and its easy to stay on schedule

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Comparing roots to leaves to whole plant is nonsense...and broscience at best

In 30 seconds I found an example of a more common ingredient, caffeine.

http://www.bioscience.org/u37153137/gaDTRQo7632rgysaGWQYT64356/2004/v9/af/1367/1367.pdf

Observe the vast differences in the caffeine content in different parts in the plants, based on different species and different ages.

This is one of a million examples

Anyone who has taken courses in plant biology (i have) will understand the vast differences in each part of the plant, from the seeds, roots, stems, leaves, buds, flowers, and so much more. Plants are a very complex kingdom

We know what the roots contain, we know what we extract for. Thats why we spend the time researching and testing different extracts. We dont just put the roots into a water bottle and shake it up and call it an extract.
Never thought that bio class would come in handy, but you're spot on: it's all about structure/function relationships.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In 4 reefer roots!

:laugh:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never thought that bio class would come in handy, but you're spot on: it's all about structure/function relationships.
lol i know right? Every bio major dreads that class..."why do I have to learn about plants if I want to go into medicine?!"

I actually end up using it :D