PES Erase Pro - The Breakdown

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

1. Stoked to use this product! It will be my first of this company! All I hear is great things! I'm gonna take it with anabeta + alpha t2. It's going to be sick

2. Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Stoked to use this product! It will be my first of this company! All I hear is great things! I'm gonna take it with anabeta + alpha t2. It's going to be sick
    I cant wait to hear how it goes!

Mod edit: reminder. No other retailers are to be promoted on AM.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

3. ERASE @ 3 caps a day gave me crazy joint pain. ERASE Pro has 3 pills worth of the active ingredient of Erase in one pill, will I feel the joint pain @ 1 cap of ErasePro ??

4. Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga View Post
    ERASE @ 3 caps a day gave me crazy joint pain. ERASE Pro has 3 pills worth of the active ingredient of Erase in one pill, will I feel the joint pain @ 1 cap of ErasePro ??
    We recommend individuals like yourself to take one Erase PRO capsule every other day.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

5. This product looks great for PCT
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    We recommend individuals like yourself to take one Erase PRO capsule every other day.
    thats basically 75% of the people who use ERASE, never really saw anyone take 3 or more a day.

i guess thats a good thing tho, 2 month supply on 1 bottle.

7. Does that mean im going to be hurting every other day tho?

That pain was crazy man hahaha

8. Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga
    thats basically 75% of the people who use ERASE, never really saw anyone take 3 or more a day.

i guess thats a good thing tho, 2 month supply on 1 bottle.
    I take 3, no joint pain.. I've taken 4 while on a diuretic too.. Maybe I'm just a scientific freak or immune to pain... Or just don't realize it lol
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  9. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The SERM properties are found in the root. Our extract is not whole plant, or leaf. It is a specific root extract. All of this is irrelevant. If you think we didnt read into this before release, you are crazy
    OK, thanks for clearing this out! I might actually give it a try!

10. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I take 3, no joint pain.. I've taken 4 while on a diuretic too.. Maybe I'm just a scientific freak or immune to pain... Or just don't realize it lol
    2 is my spot, i took 3 the first day and felt like I belonged in a hospice

11. Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga

Bahaha nice. Well I wonder if it's possible to take too much and crush estrogen too low... I wish i could remember if I took 3 or 4 in the summer bc I was
    Shredded! But now it seems like diminished returns.. Maybe my diet is a little less clean.. But cardio is increased.. I just wonder if 3 may be too much if estrogen is now more under control after a couple of runs..
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

12. if I take this every other day will it still act as a pct for the andro series ?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    if I take this every other day will it still act as a pct for the andro series ?
    Yes.

I would still probably throw in some DAA though.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

14. Just ordered,
    I will be stocked up for awhile!...haha

15. Would it be safe to use this with a SERM in pct? I really focking love this like I'm totally in love. One of the things I hate about coming off cycle is that while on cycle I look dry hard and pumped...... All the time when I come off estrogen comes back so that hard defined look softens up a bit. That's where this compound can enter. As long as its safe to use alongside clomid I'm down. Is it a suicide ai?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

16. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    Would it be safe to use this with a SERM in pct? I really focking love this like I'm totally in love. One of the things I hate about coming off cycle is that while on cycle I look dry hard and pumped...... All the time when I come off estrogen comes back so that hard defined look softens up a bit. That's where this compound can enter. As long as its safe to use alongside clomid I'm down. Is it a suicide ai?
    wondering how to use with a serm as well.

I was thinking of Erase pro in the morning with breakfast and a moderate dose of clomid at night

17. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Would it be safe to use this with a SERM in pct? I really focking love this like I'm totally in love. One of the things I hate about coming off cycle is that while on cycle I look dry hard and pumped...... All the time when I come off estrogen comes back so that hard defined look softens up a bit. That's where this compound can enter. As long as its safe to use alongside clomid I'm down. Is it a suicide ai?
    It is the same AI as in regular Erase so it is still a suicidal aromatase inhibitor.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    It's possible you wouldn't even need clomid with this, but I don't see why not.

19. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    What does the cycle itself look like?

20. Mod edit: No

21. Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga View Post
    I experienced the exact same thing Really liked it though, but just had to find the right dose..
    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I'd be interested to see pre and post pct bloodwork from using this as a standalone PCT - who's up for it?
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

22. Just ordered 2. Now I have to make some plans...

23. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

Do your research. We sell the root, and a very specific extract. That study is on the leaf. Completely irrelevant.

People dont smoke cannibas roots to get high.

And we research what we are selling before we release it...
    Lmaoooo gooootttt emmmmmm

24. Pumped to try this stuff in the future congrats natty and pes team by far the #1 supplement line IMO

25. Name:  images.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  9.2 KB

Looking good Barry ! (beerfest quote)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. UFC 139 - The Gracie Breakdown
    By VolcomX311 in forum MMA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 01:46 PM
  2. The DAA breakdown?
    By xtraflossy in forum Supplements