PES Erase Pro - The Breakdown - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

PES Erase Pro - The Breakdown

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Do your research. We sell the root, and a very specific extract. That study is on the leaf. Completely irrelevant.

People dont smoke cannibas roots to get high.

And we research what we are selling before we release it...

The plant is still the same, and the active that you are looking for (with SERM -properties) is the same in leaves and root?

Bigger consern for me is the possible harm it can cause. Here is a quote from the study:

"The result of this present study suggested that chronic
    administration of B. diffusa plant is harmful to the male
    reproductive organs
    Here's a quote from the study: "

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by passenger View Post
    The plant is still the same, and the active that you are looking for (with SERM -properties) is the same in leaves and root?

Bigger consern for me is the possible harm it can cause. Here is a quote from the study:

reproductive organs
    Root and leaf extracts can be substantially different as far as chemical constituents of each.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  3. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by passenger View Post

reproductive organs
    The SERM properties are found in the root. Our extract is not whole plant, or leaf. It is a specific root extract. All of this is irrelevant. If you think we didnt read into this before release, you are crazy
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Comparing roots to leaves to whole plant is nonsense...and broscience at best

In 30 seconds I found an example of a more common ingredient, caffeine.

http://www.bioscience.org/u37153137/gaDTRQo7632rgysaGWQYT64356/2004/v9/af/1367/1367.pdf

Observe the vast differences in the caffeine content in different parts in the plants, based on different species and different ages.

This is one of a million examples

Anyone who has taken courses in plant biology (i have) will understand the vast differences in each part of the plant, from the seeds, roots, stems, leaves, buds, flowers, and so much more. Plants are a very complex kingdom

We know what the roots contain, we know what we extract for. Thats why we spend the time researching and testing different extracts. We dont just put the roots into a water bottle and shake it up and call it an extract.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  5. New Member

I love spreading erase up 3 times per day about 7 to 8 hours apart, but this product has me interested and would be easy with once daily dosing.
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EArch View Post
    I love spreading erase up 3 times per day about 7 to 8 hours apart, but this product has me interested and would be easy with once daily dosing.
    Yup...just stay consistent with your dosing and take with a meal. Easiest would be with your first meal of the day every day. Cortisol is high in the AM, and its easy to stay on schedule
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Comparing roots to leaves to whole plant is nonsense...and broscience at best

In 30 seconds I found an example of a more common ingredient, caffeine.

http://www.bioscience.org/u37153137/gaDTRQo7632rgysaGWQYT64356/2004/v9/af/1367/1367.pdf

Observe the vast differences in the caffeine content in different parts in the plants, based on different species and different ages.

This is one of a million examples

Anyone who has taken courses in plant biology (i have) will understand the vast differences in each part of the plant, from the seeds, roots, stems, leaves, buds, flowers, and so much more. Plants are a very complex kingdom

We know what the roots contain, we know what we extract for. Thats why we spend the time researching and testing different extracts. We dont just put the roots into a water bottle and shake it up and call it an extract.
    Never thought that bio class would come in handy, but you're spot on: it's all about structure/function relationships.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

In 4 reefer roots!

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Never thought that bio class would come in handy, but you're spot on: it's all about structure/function relationships.
    lol i know right? Every bio major dreads that class..."why do I have to learn about plants if I want to go into medicine?!"

I actually end up using it
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  10. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

That was the commercial of the year!

"I thought he gave you the creeps?"
    Definitely an all time great! lol

the guy chomping on the taco (the "creep") was annoying yet hilarious
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Stoked to use this product! It will be my first of this company! All I hear is great things! I'm gonna take it with anabeta + alpha t2. It's going to be sick
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Stoked to use this product! It will be my first of this company! All I hear is great things! I'm gonna take it with anabeta + alpha t2. It's going to be sick
    I cant wait to hear how it goes!

Mod edit: reminder. No other retailers are to be promoted on AM.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

ERASE @ 3 caps a day gave me crazy joint pain. ERASE Pro has 3 pills worth of the active ingredient of Erase in one pill, will I feel the joint pain @ 1 cap of ErasePro ??
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga View Post
    ERASE @ 3 caps a day gave me crazy joint pain. ERASE Pro has 3 pills worth of the active ingredient of Erase in one pill, will I feel the joint pain @ 1 cap of ErasePro ??
    We recommend individuals like yourself to take one Erase PRO capsule every other day.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This product looks great for PCT
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    We recommend individuals like yourself to take one Erase PRO capsule every other day.
    thats basically 75% of the people who use ERASE, never really saw anyone take 3 or more a day.

i guess thats a good thing tho, 2 month supply on 1 bottle.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Does that mean im going to be hurting every other day tho?

That pain was crazy man hahaha
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga
    thats basically 75% of the people who use ERASE, never really saw anyone take 3 or more a day.

i guess thats a good thing tho, 2 month supply on 1 bottle.
    I take 3, no joint pain.. I've taken 4 while on a diuretic too.. Maybe I'm just a scientific freak or immune to pain... Or just don't realize it lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  19. New Member

Smile

The SERM properties are found in the root. Our extract is not whole plant, or leaf. It is a specific root extract. All of this is irrelevant. If you think we didnt read into this before release, you are crazy
    OK, thanks for clearing this out! I might actually give it a try!
  20. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I take 3, no joint pain.. I've taken 4 while on a diuretic too.. Maybe I'm just a scientific freak or immune to pain... Or just don't realize it lol
    2 is my spot, i took 3 the first day and felt like I belonged in a hospice
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga

Bahaha nice. Well I wonder if it's possible to take too much and crush estrogen too low... I wish i could remember if I took 3 or 4 in the summer bc I was
    Shredded! But now it seems like diminished returns.. Maybe my diet is a little less clean.. But cardio is increased.. I just wonder if 3 may be too much if estrogen is now more under control after a couple of runs..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.

if I take this every other day will it still act as a pct for the andro series ?
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Austinmck17 View Post
    if I take this every other day will it still act as a pct for the andro series ?
    Yes.

I would still probably throw in some DAA though.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  24. Senior Member

Just ordered,
    I will be stocked up for awhile!...haha
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Would it be safe to use this with a SERM in pct? I really focking love this like I'm totally in love. One of the things I hate about coming off cycle is that while on cycle I look dry hard and pumped...... All the time when I come off estrogen comes back so that hard defined look softens up a bit. That's where this compound can enter. As long as its safe to use alongside clomid I'm down. Is it a suicide ai?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington
    Would it be safe to use this with a SERM in pct? I really focking love this like I'm totally in love. One of the things I hate about coming off cycle is that while on cycle I look dry hard and pumped...... All the time when I come off estrogen comes back so that hard defined look softens up a bit. That's where this compound can enter. As long as its safe to use alongside clomid I'm down. Is it a suicide ai?
    wondering how to use with a serm as well.

I was thinking of Erase pro in the morning with breakfast and a moderate dose of clomid at night
  27. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    It is the same AI as in regular Erase so it is still a suicidal aromatase inhibitor.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

It's possible you wouldn't even need clomid with this, but I don't see why not.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.

What does the cycle itself look like?
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Mod edit: No
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga View Post
    I experienced the exact same thing Really liked it though, but just had to find the right dose..
    I'd be interested to see pre and post pct bloodwork from using this as a standalone PCT - who's up for it?
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just ordered 2. Now I have to make some plans...
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

Do your research. We sell the root, and a very specific extract. That study is on the leaf. Completely irrelevant.

People dont smoke cannibas roots to get high.

And we research what we are selling before we release it...
    Lmaoooo gooootttt emmmmmm
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Pumped to try this stuff in the future congrats natty and pes team by far the #1 supplement line IMO
  35. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  9.2 KB

Looking good Barry ! (beerfest quote)
  36. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bluedevil00 View Post
    Pumped to try this stuff in the future congrats natty and pes team by far the #1 supplement line IMO
    Thanks man!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bluedevil00 View Post
    Much appreciated bro!
    "Like" us on Facebook
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

This was Friday
    Cultivating Mass.
  39. Diamond Member

I would imagine that there is a big backlog of emails they need to confirm and get back to as this wouldn't be an automated process.

If you don't receive it by the end of today PM me or Natty with your order number and we can check it for you.

Don't worry, you absolutely will be taken care of.

Ben
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  40. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    This was Friday
    The back order for where you ordered it from is not handled by us.

This is not an automated process and when I get your order out the door of the promo product, you will receive a confirmation then.

There are literally a **** ton I have to mail... so please have some patience as we don't have 300 little people packing boxes daily.
    The Historic PES Legend
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. UFC 139 - The Gracie Breakdown
    By VolcomX311 in forum MMA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 11:46 AM
  2. The DAA breakdown?
    By xtraflossy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 04:07 PM
  3. Bulking breakdown