Ageforce Execs have lost their friggin minds!!!!!!!!!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now, for a limited time only, Ageforce is offering buy one get one free on all of our transdermal patch products. You gotta know that if Flex and myself, not exactly pillars of sanity, think this is crazy, it has to be INSANE!

BOGO Single

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
kinda wish all my money wasnt going toward food and holiday presents or id be all over that HGH patch, really want to try that, wondering how long this sale will go on for maybe have some money after the holidays to test it out as i know my GH levels are way too low for my age

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kinda wish all my money wasnt going toward food and holiday presents or id be all over that HGH patch, really want to try that, wondering how long this sale will go on for maybe have some money after the holidays to test it out as i know my GH levels are way too low for my age
I am not sure at this time how long this offer will last, however, I can and will see if I can find out for you.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure at this time how long this offer will last, however, I can and will see if I can find out for you.
thanks and if not for a long time i hope this deal comes around again.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Interesting, the hgh power patch is really tempting. I've never really heard of a patch based product.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get on this guys. Good deal right here.