Who wants a PES tshirt? - AnabolicMinds.com

Who wants a PES tshirt?

Page 1 of 15 1236 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Who wants a PES tshirt?

Name:  PES1.png
Views: 401
Size:  35.1 KB

2012 is going to be a huge year for PES.

To kick it off we are giving away 15 of our brand new tshirts (currently in print, you will be the first to get them) completely free of charge. No nominal fee, no shipping, nothing. Just a free tshirt for you.

This is very simple. We want our first batch to go to our dedicated fans to help spread our company name, people that will wear them with pride in the gym and people that know our products are cutting edge.

To be in with a chance of winning one we want to know why you deserve one. Maybe you have photos of your latest PES stack, maybe you have recommended it to all your friends, maybe you have a PES order history as long as your arm. Just tell us why you are one of our most loyal followers.

All winners will be selected by January 1st.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Woo first post!

3 runs of erase/anabeta
    3 runs of at2
    Shift on deck for January!

I have been in the boards supporting all products with my own personal results and experiences. All of which have been beyond my expectations!

I have Recommended to close friends and strangers at the gym alike! I have a special appreciation for a company who can stay true to itself and it's customers in a very cut throat industry. You guys provide quality at an affordable price. Most importantly, you are all on here helping the customers get the most out of the products and educating them about your line as well as even supporting other companies! Pes is just a great company. No gimmicks, hands down... Business done right!

I will wear my t shirt proudly and continue to spread only good words about a great company that has helped take my training and physique to the next level!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I do!! Plz
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   

4. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Would love one please
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Solid products. Been using erase since it came out. Always suggest your products at my gym.

RECOVERBRO

6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I would wear it in the gym. My intensity will be high. I would recommend your products
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

awesome products, will post my pics tonight
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Id love a shirt to wear around my gym.

Since ive been on Pes products ive been extrmely pleased with them and told people at my gym to give them a try. 2/3 of my logs have been done with pes products and i completely stand behind Pes products. Here is a before/after pic from my latest pes log on which i busted my ass for 8 weeks.

Name:  cut2.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  177.3 KBName:  back.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  162.2 KB
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  9. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Every stack I have ran includes one of the available products.
    Always use alpha t2, erase for when I'm not playing cricket, Anabeta for cutting and endurance and shift when I go non stim

Recommended products all the time because THEY WORK. Simple as that...
    Thanks guys
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  188 lbs.

I love your products so much. I include erase in every pct and will continue to do so! Also, I tried Anabeta about 2 months ago and I've never seen such OTC results! I've recommended it to literally everyone in my gym. Half of the local high school football team should be placing an order
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice!
    Erase has been a staple for me.
    I have recommended PES stuff to tons of friends and AM'ers, Shift, Erase, T2, Anabeta....
    A PES shirt would probably convince me to finally buy some Anabeta!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Did an 8 week run of AnaBeta a couple months ago, and starting around the beginning of February I'm starting a recomp log with SARMS that I'm planning to run alongside AT2 and Erase for 8 weeks!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

3 cycles of Erase
    3 cycles of AT2
    1 cycle of AnaBeta

Love erase. and AT2 is probably the best thermogenic I have taken to date. Most of my friends here in Japan look to me for all their supplement advice and I have gotten them on AT2 and shift. The hormonal stuff scares them though (yea even the non PH/DS stuff). I'd wear the shirt and workout in it in the Prefectural gym and take video of it for you guys FL3X wants me to wear it. With no sleeves. OH YEA no sleeves!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ben, you have seen my love for you on PES's fb page

And not only will I wear this shirt to the gym, but I will log it. Everyone loves a MidwestBeast shirt log. I usually end up gaining about 8lbs on each run (though that could be due to the hypothyroidism...hmmm.... ).

I also promise not to draw a big red circle with a slash through it around/over the logo on your shirt. Nor will I stand on a bench in the gym and denounce your products and state you have a hatred for Americans.

If I don't win, however, there are no guarantees...

I'm looking forward to seeing the design.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

Would love to rock one of them around the gym. Been using AT2 and Erase for a good while now and got a few of my buddies on Erase as part of their test boost stacks.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I assume the PES logo on the front of the T....this on the back:

Name:  avatar68828_412.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  9.0 KB

Siiign me up, Pip!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I assume the PES logo on the front of the T....this on the back:

Name:  avatar68828_412.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  9.0 KB

Siiign me up, Pip!
    lol

One more vote for Ben-body t-shirts!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Would love one to wear heading into my first show this spring!
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow, I would really love to sport a PES shirt around. I can vouch for my loyalty to PES by telling you that I have single-handedly convinced five different friends to try out AnaBeta within the past several months; all of which have bought more than one bottle (Except for one kid. He only bought one bottle, but that's because he hasn't started using it yet. I guarantee he will buy more once he experiences what this stuff does to your body). In addition, I am like a walking billboard around my college campus. Lots of people are always asking me questions about training and nutrition, as they know I will always kindly share what I know. It can even get kind of irritating at times, because kids I do not even know will just come up to me and start asking me questions while I'm trying to train haha.

Also, check out my AnaBeta stash! This is what one of my desk drawers looked like in the beginning of this Fall semester.

Name:  Photo 1.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  69.6 KB
    Note: I took a photo of my phone's screen using my webcam, because I always have a tough time uploading pics from my phone.

Those were all full in the beginning of the semester. This does not show the additional two bottles that I had already used beforehand. Plus I have also used a bottle of Erase in the past. Surprisingly, I have never tried AT-2 or Shift, but I know they would be great products. I'm more of a hardgainer, as opposed to the kind of person who has a tough time stripping fat. From the seven full bottles seen in that pic, I now have 5 full ones remaining, and a little bit left in the sixth bottle that you will see without the sealing around the cap (on the right side of the foreground).

Name:  Photo 3.jpg
Size:  95.1 KB

Plus, I am always praising PES to people, and you will periodically see me doing so on these and other forum boards.

I can't wait to see the shirt design. And, best of luck in 2012... I'm hoping for some big things out of you guys. Really looking forward to the new preworkout as well!
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    Wow, I would really love to sport a PES shirt around. I can vouch for my loyalty to PES by telling you that I have single-handedly convinced five different friends to try out AnaBeta within the past several months; all of which have bought more than one bottle (Except for one kid. He only bought one bottle, but that's because he hasn't started using it yet. I guarantee he will buy more once he experiences what this stuff does to your body). In addition, I am like a walking billboard around my college campus. Lots of people are always asking me questions about training and nutrition, as they know I will always kindly share what I know. It can even get kind of irritating at times, because kids I do not even know will just come up to me and start asking me questions while I'm trying to train haha.

Also, check out my AnaBeta stash! This is what one of my desk drawers looked like in the beginning of this Fall semester.

Name:  Photo 1.jpg
Size:  69.6 KB
    Note: I took a photo of my phone's screen using my webcam, because I always have a tough time uploading pics from my phone.

Those were all full in the beginning of the semester. This does not show the additional two bottles that I had already used beforehand. Plus I have also used a bottle of Erase in the past. Surprisingly, I have never tried AT-2 or Shift, but I know they would be great products. I'm more of a hardgainer, as opposed to the kind of person who has a tough time stripping fat. From the seven full bottles seen in that pic, I now have 5 full ones remaining, and a little bit left in the sixth bottle that you will see without the sealing around the cap (on the right side of the foreground).

Name:  Photo 3.jpg
Size:  95.1 KB

Plus, I am always praising PES to people, and you will periodically see me doing so on these and other forum boards.

I can't wait to see the shirt design. And, best of luck in 2012... I'm hoping for some big things out of you guys. Really looking forward to the new preworkout as well!
    Nice stash!

I think I've got 10 bottles of AB tucked away
  21. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I've supported PES from the beginning - beta testing and logging AT-2 with great success. I also tested Anabeta before it was announced/released. PES products are staples in my stash - I finished off my last AT2 last week and have some Anabeta on the shelf and Erase packed away somewhere in there.

I've got gym shirts for companies that I like a lot less than PES, and I'd be proud to sport a XXL from a company that I actually support.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

If only I didn't toss all of my empties! Ive got some, but it won't make for THAT impressive of a stash pic!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  23. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I haven't been off of Anabeta since the beta version. I've ran AlphaT2 and shift for 2 months straight. Also tried Erase for 2 months. Lost a good amount of fat on that stack. Anabeta is still my favorite.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I haven't been off of Anabeta since the beta version. I've ran AlphaT2 and shift for 2 months straight. Also tried Erase for 2 months. Lost a good amount of fat on that stack. Anabeta is still my favorite.
    Damn, no time off of AnaBeta at all??!!! That's crazy. I loooooove the product too, but I just worry that results would begin to slow after a couple months. This has not been the case for you, though?
  25. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    Damn, no time off of AnaBeta at all??!!! That's crazy. I loooooove the product too, but I just worry that results would begin to slow after a couple months. This has not been the case for you, though?
    Well, at first I would just run at during my carb ups since I follow The Metabolic Diet. Then I started using it all week long for a little while. It seemed to work much better for me when I would use it only during my carb ups. It helps utilize the food better in that specific phase, so I switched back to using it only during carb ups. Sort of drives the specifics of the diet in that phase, or "makes it work better". The actual diet and anabeta itself.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I should be picked.....i've ran multiple logs for PES, including products that were brand new to the market....i'm hoping the results from my logs showed ppl what the products could do and helped make some sales

i've even tried a secret stimulant that was sent to me from pes, it doesn't look like it's ever came to the market

i also go to the biggest gym in my area, where tons of ppl will see the shirt
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Hmmm... no photo's, but my garbage man has seen all my empty Erase bottles, Alpha T2 bottles and Shift bottles. I have 2 erase and 2 At2 and 2 shiift on the shelf now waiting for their 'turn' to meet the garbage man too! Ive said it before but DAA plus ERASE is my favorite combo of all time. When its time to tighten up its over to At2 and shift action!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    I should be picked.....i've ran multiple logs for PES, including products that were brand new to the market....i'm hoping the results from my logs showed ppl what the products could do and helped make some sales

i've even tried a secret stimulant that was sent to me from pes, it doesn't look like it's ever came to the market

i also go to the biggest gym in my area, where tons of ppl will see the shirt
    pssst, that (higenamine) turned out being the stim replacement for synephrine in AT2
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm with Nick. PES sponsored me with Alpha-T2 for my first Figure competition and I haven't look back since, PES quickly rising up to become my #1 equal go-to company for supplements (and one of only ~5 companies whose products I now use). After Alpha-T2 (ranked in the top three of my "top products"), I started Erase, and have only recently had a while off it - Erase is one of my #1 equal products (and it IS my #1 Testosterone booster of all time!) and if I had to choose from the three of them, THE ONE that I would NEVER want to be withOUT! I have beta-tested several potential PES products, including AnaBeta, as well as using several bottles of AnaBeta on its release. Alpha-T2 (I'm now using the reformulated version) and Erase are staples (I have a very small list of staples, not quite like your "usual" ones) in my supplement arsenal, and I continue to use AnaBeta on and off with great success. PES will continue to have my support and endorsement as long as I am here to give it, and I only look forward to seeing this young company get bigger and better!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  30. Diamond Member

A lot of very strong applications in already. I think this choice is going to be tough for the three of us.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i want a shirt!!!! i pimp products of all brands at my gym which is in a heavily populated area and i can pimp PES!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

32. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i want a shirt!!!! i pimp products of all brands at my gym which is in a heavily populated area and i can pimp PES!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  189 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have yet to use any of PES products. I do however love free shirts and will work out in it regularly. A free shirt will definitely make me do more research on your products and possibly try them out. I have been looking at Prime and Erase, so I'll probably try them out either way in the future. Plus I like to think I'm strong in general and for my bodyweight, at my gym at least, so guys will be interested in what I might be taking. WALKING BILLBOARD
    Olympus Labs Rep
    All your Anabolic needs @ Olympus-labs.com
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Wow, where do I start... I'm 18 years old, have my 1st big bench/deadlift competition in April 2012, an 1st bodybuilding competition in May of 2012. I've attended the Arnold classic 2 years straight now. I workout 6-7 days aweek. And work at. Gym!! I'd rep the hell outta that shirt!!! Love workout shirts with company's names on them. Shows people who dunno me, know I'm into the sport ad supplement industry! Wouldn't let you guys down! Also prob buy another 1 so i can cut the sleeves off one ad have one to wear out thanks for reading! Good luck!
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by evandem27
    Wow, where do I start... I'm 18 years old, have my 1st big bench/deadlift competition in April 2012, an 1st bodybuilding competition in May of 2012. I've attended the Arnold classic 2 years straight now. I workout 6-7 days aweek. And work at. Gym!! I'd rep the hell outta that shirt!!! Love workout shirts with company's names on them. Shows people who dunno me, know I'm into the sport ad supplement industry! Wouldn't let you guys down! Also prob buy another 1 so i can cut the sleeves off one ad have one to wear out thanks for reading! Good luck!
    Lol I'm the same . Gotta have one to workout in with no sleeves and one to wear out! Haha

Ps- good luck w your competition!
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

This is wicked sweet deal here!! I would lovvvveee a Pes shirt. I just now read about the new ErasePro!! I'm about to start my bottle of Pes Erase In Jan, and have tried Alpha T2 and Anabeta and if you look on the forums I'm on lol which is like 7 at the least, I rep the hell out of Anabeta enough said!!

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Name:  PES1.png
Views: 401
Size:  35.1 KB

2012 is going to be a huge year for PES.

To kick it off we are giving away 15 of our brand new tshirts (currently in print, you will be the first to get them) completely free of charge. No nominal fee, no shipping, nothing. Just a free tshirt for you.

This is very simple. We want our first batch to go to our dedicated fans to help spread our company name, people that will wear them with pride in the gym and people that know our products are cutting edge.

To be in with a chance of winning one we want to know why you deserve one. Maybe you have photos of your latest PES stack, maybe you have recommended it to all your friends, maybe you have a PES order history as long as your arm. Just tell us why you are one of our most loyal followers.

All winners will be selected by January 1st.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.

AnaBeta bridge last summer into PCT.
    3 rounds of PCT with Erase, something I will never forget to add to it.
    Currently cutting with Alpha T2 and Erase with a few other goodies and loving it. Down nearly 20 lbs in 3 weeks.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Dang bro down them lbs is wicked. I'm trying so hard to lose 30-40lbs and I feel like I'm going to have to iv meth to do so lol jk
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide
    AnaBeta bridge last summer into PCT.
    3 rounds of PCT with Erase, something I will never forget to add to it.
    Currently cutting with Alpha T2 and Erase with a few other goodies and loving it. Down nearly 20 lbs in 3 weeks.
    Gosh idk y I bloat on the new at2!! It makes me so sad bc everyone seems to be having great results! The original version was amazing for me... I will try it again when I'm not prepping for a cruise lol.. Maybe it was something else. I was taking .. But bloating did subside once I dropped lipo pm and at2..
    Any word on if higenamime or 3,3 can cause bloat (I may possibly have hypothyroidism.. Being tested at end of Jan by endo)
    I was taking 2 Oep n 2 at2 in am
    Then 1 of each in afternoon.. With erase and anabeta.. Bloat was bad! But I know oep, erase and anabeta DO NOT and have NEVER bloated me..

Edit:::: sh!t I didn't realize what thread I was in .. Didn't mean to post this here.. Apologies!
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I'm with Nick. PES sponsored me with Alpha-T2 for my first Figure competition and I haven't look back since, PES quickly rising up to become my #1 equal go-to company for supplements (and one of only ~5 companies whose products I now use). After Alpha-T2 (ranked in the top three of my "top products"), I started Erase, and have only recently had a while off it - Erase is one of my #1 equal products (and it IS my #1 Testosterone booster of all time!) and if I had to choose from the three of them, THE ONE that I would NEVER want to be withOUT! I have beta-tested several potential PES products, including AnaBeta, as well as using several bottles of AnaBeta on its release. Alpha-T2 (I'm now using the reformulated version) and Erase are staples (I have a very small list of staples, not quite like your "usual" ones) in my supplement arsenal, and I continue to use AnaBeta on and off with great success. PES will continue to have my support and endorsement as long as I am here to give it, and I only look forward to seeing this young company get bigger and better!

~Rosie~
    Yup PES is good stuff!
    RecoverBro ELITE

Similar Forum Threads

1. nutraplanet.com free CL Orange Tshirt, NOW...
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 08:10 AM
  2. nutraplanet.com free CL Orange Tshirt, NOW...
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 10:49 AM
  3. The Latest from Tshirt Hell....
    By Big Matt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 12:55 PM
  4. Wearing my NP Tshirt makes me stronger!!
    By MrSkullCrusher in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 11:57 PM