bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES1.png

2012 is going to be a huge year for PES.

To kick it off we are giving away 15 of our brand new tshirts (currently in print, you will be the first to get them) completely free of charge. No nominal fee, no shipping, nothing. Just a free tshirt for you.

This is very simple. We want our first batch to go to our dedicated fans to help spread our company name, people that will wear them with pride in the gym and people that know our products are cutting edge.

To be in with a chance of winning one we want to know why you deserve one. Maybe you have photos of your latest PES stack, maybe you have recommended it to all your friends, maybe you have a PES order history as long as your arm. Just tell us why you are one of our most loyal followers.

All winners will be selected by January 1st.​

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woo first post!

3 runs of erase/anabeta
3 runs of at2
Shift on deck for January!

I have been in the boards supporting all products with my own personal results and experiences. All of which have been beyond my expectations!

I have Recommended to close friends and strangers at the gym alike! I have a special appreciation for a company who can stay true to itself and it's customers in a very cut throat industry. You guys provide quality at an affordable price. Most importantly, you are all on here helping the customers get the most out of the products and educating them about your line as well as even supporting other companies! Pes is just a great company. No gimmicks, hands down... Business done right!

I will wear my t shirt proudly and continue to spread only good words about a great company that has helped take my training and physique to the next level!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I do!! Plz

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Would love one please :)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid products. Been using erase since it came out. Always suggest your products at my gym.

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
I would wear it in the gym. My intensity will be high. I would recommend your products

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
awesome products, will post my pics tonight

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Id love a shirt to wear around my gym.

Since ive been on Pes products ive been extrmely pleased with them and told people at my gym to give them a try. 2/3 of my logs have been done with pes products and i completely stand behind Pes products. Here is a before/after pic from my latest pes log on which i busted my ass for 8 weeks.

cut2.jpg
back.jpg

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Every stack I have ran includes one of the available products.
Always use alpha t2, erase for when I'm not playing cricket, Anabeta for cutting and endurance and shift when I go non stim

Recommended products all the time because THEY WORK. Simple as that...
Thanks guys

ngen52

Awards
I love your products so much. I include erase in every pct and will continue to do so! Also, I tried Anabeta about 2 months ago and I've never seen such OTC results! I've recommended it to literally everyone in my gym. Half of the local high school football team should be placing an order ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice!
Erase has been a staple for me.
I have recommended PES stuff to tons of friends and AM'ers, Shift, Erase, T2, Anabeta....
A PES shirt would probably convince me to finally buy some Anabeta!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did an 8 week run of AnaBeta a couple months ago, and starting around the beginning of February I'm starting a recomp log with SARMS that I'm planning to run alongside AT2 and Erase for 8 weeks! ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 cycles of Erase
3 cycles of AT2
1 cycle of AnaBeta

Love erase. and AT2 is probably the best thermogenic I have taken to date. Most of my friends here in Japan look to me for all their supplement advice and I have gotten them on AT2 and shift. The hormonal stuff scares them though (yea even the non PH/DS stuff). I'd wear the shirt and workout in it in the Prefectural gym and take video of it for you guys ;) FL3X wants me to wear it. With no sleeves. OH YEA no sleeves!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ben, you have seen my love for you on PES's fb page ;)

And not only will I wear this shirt to the gym, but I will log it. Everyone loves a MidwestBeast shirt log. I usually end up gaining about 8lbs on each run (though that could be due to the hypothyroidism...hmmm....:thinking: ).

I also promise not to draw a big red circle with a slash through it around/over the logo on your shirt. Nor will I stand on a bench in the gym and denounce your products and state you have a hatred for Americans.

If I don't win, however, there are no guarantees...

:laugh:

I'm looking forward to seeing the design.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Would love to rock one of them around the gym. Been using AT2 and Erase for a good while now and got a few of my buddies on Erase as part of their test boost stacks.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I assume the PES logo on the front of the T....this on the back:

Siiign me up, Pip!
;)

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Would love one to wear heading into my first show this spring!

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I would really love to sport a PES shirt around. I can vouch for my loyalty to PES by telling you that I have single-handedly convinced five different friends to try out AnaBeta within the past several months; all of which have bought more than one bottle (Except for one kid. He only bought one bottle, but that's because he hasn't started using it yet. I guarantee he will buy more once he experiences what this stuff does to your body). In addition, I am like a walking billboard around my college campus. Lots of people are always asking me questions about training and nutrition, as they know I will always kindly share what I know. It can even get kind of irritating at times, because kids I do not even know will just come up to me and start asking me questions while I'm trying to train haha.

Also, check out my AnaBeta stash! This is what one of my desk drawers looked like in the beginning of this Fall semester.

Photo 1.jpg

Note: I took a photo of my phone's screen using my webcam, because I always have a tough time uploading pics from my phone.

Those were all full in the beginning of the semester. This does not show the additional two bottles that I had already used beforehand. Plus I have also used a bottle of Erase in the past. Surprisingly, I have never tried AT-2 or Shift, but I know they would be great products. I'm more of a hardgainer, as opposed to the kind of person who has a tough time stripping fat. From the seven full bottles seen in that pic, I now have 5 full ones remaining, and a little bit left in the sixth bottle that you will see without the sealing around the cap (on the right side of the foreground).

Photo 3.jpg

Plus, I am always praising PES to people, and you will periodically see me doing so on these and other forum boards.

I can't wait to see the shirt design. And, best of luck in 2012... I'm hoping for some big things out of you guys. Really looking forward to the new preworkout as well!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, I would really love to sport a PES shirt around. I can vouch for my loyalty to PES by telling you that I have single-handedly convinced five different friends to try out AnaBeta within the past several months; all of which have bought more than one bottle (Except for one kid. He only bought one bottle, but that's because he hasn't started using it yet. I guarantee he will buy more once he experiences what this stuff does to your body). In addition, I am like a walking billboard around my college campus. Lots of people are always asking me questions about training and nutrition, as they know I will always kindly share what I know. It can even get kind of irritating at times, because kids I do not even know will just come up to me and start asking me questions while I'm trying to train haha.

Also, check out my AnaBeta stash! This is what one of my desk drawers looked like in the beginning of this Fall semester.

View attachment 49465
Note: I took a photo of my phone's screen using my webcam, because I always have a tough time uploading pics from my phone.

Those were all full in the beginning of the semester. This does not show the additional two bottles that I had already used beforehand. Plus I have also used a bottle of Erase in the past. Surprisingly, I have never tried AT-2 or Shift, but I know they would be great products. I'm more of a hardgainer, as opposed to the kind of person who has a tough time stripping fat. From the seven full bottles seen in that pic, I now have 5 full ones remaining, and a little bit left in the sixth bottle that you will see without the sealing around the cap (on the right side of the foreground).

View attachment 49467

Plus, I am always praising PES to people, and you will periodically see me doing so on these and other forum boards.

I can't wait to see the shirt design. And, best of luck in 2012... I'm hoping for some big things out of you guys. Really looking forward to the new preworkout as well!
Nice stash!

I think I've got 10 bottles of AB tucked away :sly:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've supported PES from the beginning - beta testing and logging AT-2 with great success. I also tested Anabeta before it was announced/released. PES products are staples in my stash - I finished off my last AT2 last week and have some Anabeta on the shelf and Erase packed away somewhere in there.

I've got gym shirts for companies that I like a lot less than PES, and I'd be proud to sport a XXL from a company that I actually support.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If only I didn't toss all of my empties! Ive got some, but it won't make for THAT impressive of a stash pic!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't been off of Anabeta since the beta version. I've ran AlphaT2 and shift for 2 months straight. Also tried Erase for 2 months. Lost a good amount of fat on that stack. Anabeta is still my favorite.

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
I haven't been off of Anabeta since the beta version. I've ran AlphaT2 and shift for 2 months straight. Also tried Erase for 2 months. Lost a good amount of fat on that stack. Anabeta is still my favorite.
Damn, no time off of AnaBeta at all??!!! That's crazy. I loooooove the product too, but I just worry that results would begin to slow after a couple months. This has not been the case for you, though?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, no time off of AnaBeta at all??!!! That's crazy. I loooooove the product too, but I just worry that results would begin to slow after a couple months. This has not been the case for you, though?
Well, at first I would just run at during my carb ups since I follow The Metabolic Diet. Then I started using it all week long for a little while. It seemed to work much better for me when I would use it only during my carb ups. It helps utilize the food better in that specific phase, so I switched back to using it only during carb ups. Sort of drives the specifics of the diet in that phase, or "makes it work better". The actual diet and anabeta itself.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should be picked.....i've ran multiple logs for PES, including products that were brand new to the market....i'm hoping the results from my logs showed ppl what the products could do and helped make some sales

i've even tried a secret stimulant that was sent to me from pes, it doesn't look like it's ever came to the market

i also go to the biggest gym in my area, where tons of ppl will see the shirt

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Hmmm... no photo's, but my garbage man has seen all my empty Erase bottles, Alpha T2 bottles and Shift bottles. I have 2 erase and 2 At2 and 2 shiift on the shelf now waiting for their 'turn' to meet the garbage man too! Ive said it before but DAA plus ERASE is my favorite combo of all time. When its time to tighten up its over to At2 and shift action!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should be picked.....i've ran multiple logs for PES, including products that were brand new to the market....i'm hoping the results from my logs showed ppl what the products could do and helped make some sales

i've even tried a secret stimulant that was sent to me from pes, it doesn't look like it's ever came to the market

i also go to the biggest gym in my area, where tons of ppl will see the shirt
pssst, that (higenamine) turned out being the stim replacement for synephrine in AT2 ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm with Nick. PES sponsored me with Alpha-T2 for my first Figure competition and I haven't look back since, PES quickly rising up to become my #1 equal go-to company for supplements (and one of only ~5 companies whose products I now use). After Alpha-T2 (ranked in the top three of my "top products"), I started Erase, and have only recently had a while off it - Erase is one of my #1 equal products (and it IS my #1 Testosterone booster of all time!) and if I had to choose from the three of them, THE ONE that I would NEVER want to be withOUT! I have beta-tested several potential PES products, including AnaBeta, as well as using several bottles of AnaBeta on its release. Alpha-T2 (I'm now using the reformulated version) and Erase are staples (I have a very small list of staples, not quite like your "usual" ones) in my supplement arsenal, and I continue to use AnaBeta on and off with great success. PES will continue to have my support and endorsement as long as I am here to give it, and I only look forward to seeing this young company get bigger and better!

~Rosie~

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of very strong applications in already. I think this choice is going to be tough for the three of us. :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i want a shirt!!!! i pimp products of all brands at my gym which is in a heavily populated area and i can pimp PES!

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to use any of PES products. I do however love free shirts and will work out in it regularly. A free shirt will definitely make me do more research on your products and possibly try them out. I have been looking at Prime and Erase, so I'll probably try them out either way in the future. Plus I like to think I'm strong in general and for my bodyweight, at my gym at least, so guys will be interested in what I might be taking. WALKING BILLBOARD

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Wow, where do I start... I'm 18 years old, have my 1st big bench/deadlift competition in April 2012, an 1st bodybuilding competition in May of 2012. I've attended the Arnold classic 2 years straight now. I workout 6-7 days aweek. And work at. Gym!! I'd rep the hell outta that shirt!!! Love workout shirts with company's names on them. Shows people who dunno me, know I'm into the sport ad supplement industry! Wouldn't let you guys down! Also prob buy another 1 so i can cut the sleeves off one ad have one to wear out :D thanks for reading! Good luck!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, where do I start... I'm 18 years old, have my 1st big bench/deadlift competition in April 2012, an 1st bodybuilding competition in May of 2012. I've attended the Arnold classic 2 years straight now. I workout 6-7 days aweek. And work at. Gym!! I'd rep the hell outta that shirt!!! Love workout shirts with company's names on them. Shows people who dunno me, know I'm into the sport ad supplement industry! Wouldn't let you guys down! Also prob buy another 1 so i can cut the sleeves off one ad have one to wear out :D thanks for reading! Good luck!
Lol I'm the same . Gotta have one to workout in with no sleeves and one to wear out! Haha

Ps- good luck w your competition!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is wicked sweet deal here!! I would lovvvveee a Pes shirt. I just now read about the new ErasePro!! I'm about to start my bottle of Pes Erase In Jan, and have tried Alpha T2 and Anabeta and if you look on the forums I'm on lol which is like 7 at the least, I rep the hell out of Anabeta enough said!!

View attachment 49446

2012 is going to be a huge year for PES.

To kick it off we are giving away 15 of our brand new tshirts (currently in print, you will be the first to get them) completely free of charge. No nominal fee, no shipping, nothing. Just a free tshirt for you.

This is very simple. We want our first batch to go to our dedicated fans to help spread our company name, people that will wear them with pride in the gym and people that know our products are cutting edge.

To be in with a chance of winning one we want to know why you deserve one. Maybe you have photos of your latest PES stack, maybe you have recommended it to all your friends, maybe you have a PES order history as long as your arm. Just tell us why you are one of our most loyal followers.

All winners will be selected by January 1st.​

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
AnaBeta bridge last summer into PCT.
3 rounds of PCT with Erase, something I will never forget to add to it.
Currently cutting with Alpha T2 and Erase with a few other goodies and loving it. Down nearly 20 lbs in 3 weeks.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang bro down them lbs is wicked. I'm trying so hard to lose 30-40lbs and I feel like I'm going to have to iv meth to do so lol jk

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently cutting with Alpha T2 and Erase with a few other goodies and loving it. Down nearly 20 lbs in 3 weeks.
Gosh idk y I bloat on the new at2!! It makes me so sad bc everyone seems to be having great results! The original version was amazing for me... I will try it again when I'm not prepping for a cruise lol.. Maybe it was something else. I was taking .. But bloating did subside once I dropped lipo pm and at2..
Any word on if higenamime or 3,3 can cause bloat (I may possibly have hypothyroidism.. Being tested at end of Jan by endo)
I was taking 2 Oep n 2 at2 in am
Then 1 of each in afternoon.. With erase and anabeta.. Bloat was bad! But I know oep, erase and anabeta DO NOT and have NEVER bloated me..

Edit:::: sh!t I didn't realize what thread I was in .. Didn't mean to post this here.. Apologies!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm with Nick. PES sponsored me with Alpha-T2 for my first Figure competition and I haven't look back since, PES quickly rising up to become my #1 equal go-to company for supplements (and one of only ~5 companies whose products I now use). After Alpha-T2 (ranked in the top three of my "top products"), I started Erase, and have only recently had a while off it - Erase is one of my #1 equal products (and it IS my #1 Testosterone booster of all time!) and if I had to choose from the three of them, THE ONE that I would NEVER want to be withOUT! I have beta-tested several potential PES products, including AnaBeta, as well as using several bottles of AnaBeta on its release. Alpha-T2 (I'm now using the reformulated version) and Erase are staples (I have a very small list of staples, not quite like your "usual" ones) in my supplement arsenal, and I continue to use AnaBeta on and off with great success. PES will continue to have my support and endorsement as long as I am here to give it, and I only look forward to seeing this young company get bigger and better!

~Rosie~
Yup PES is good stuff!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow good work man! Erase/AT2 was great for me as well. Lost about 2lbs of fat while keeping my strength gains "in reason". I love how it warms me up, and the Erase well... man strength and looking dry all day is a plus lol.

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Lol I'm the same . Gotta have one to workout in with no sleeves and one to wear out! Haha

Ps- good luck w your competition!
Thanks man, hahah I got at least 4 of the same company shirts so I can have 1 with/without sleeves! If I don't wear sleeves the dinner, the girlfriend gets mad :p

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, hahah I got at least 4 of the same company shirts so I can have 1 with/without sleeves! If I don't wear sleeves the dinner, the girlfriend gets mad :p
Just flex the bi's and say " they don't make enough fabric for these "

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another reason I should have a shirt....

Looks like my recomp coming up will have even more PES products!

Alpha T-2/AnaBeta/Erase pro with SARMs Ostarine and S-4 for 8 weeks (all will be logged of course):sgrin:

....not to mention rocking that shirt in the gym (sleeveless of course) the whole time i'm shredding up!! :head:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe we should do t-shirt reviews where people post one photo of them training in it lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think photos could strengthen an application, especially as the tshirts will be new so nobody will know what they look like.

Some photos could be awesome. :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe we should do t-shirt reviews where people post one photo of them training in it lol.
Sounds like a good idea to me ;)

I'd certainly be down for the shirt pic and review...

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
cause I love PES and I love t-shirts. Hope this is enough!