*** Applied Nutriceuticals wants YOU to F-Off ™ ***

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established

Product Characteristics:

- Utilizes the most cutting-edge scientific research on dieting - there is no other product on the market like it!!

- Works through multiple powerful chemical pathways to prevent the most common reason why most diets FAIL- suppression of certain powerful hormonal and genetic markers.

- Induces a strong muscle-sparing effect during dieting and keeps the lean muscle to fat ratio intact via acting on certain genetic markers associated with atrophy- turning you into a metabolic machine!!

- Formulation contains a proprietary time-release, which allows the product to be more effective over a longer period after dosing (up to 12 hours)!!

- Increases the density and number of Beta Receptors, allowing for an increase in fat burning capabilities in white adipose tissue (WAT).

- Inhibits adenosine and phosphodiasterase (PDE), two biochemical markers that limit the effects of conventional fat burners.

- Suppresses muscle-wasting biochemical pathways found during a dieted state, allowing for the greater retention of lean muscle mass, thus preventing or reducing the “yo-yo” effect.

- Slows the “attenuation factor” that occurs with most conventional stimulant-based fat loss products by limiting or stopping adrenal fatigue- meaning that the product will continue to be effective for long periods of time.

- Increases cholecystokinin (CCK), an enzyme that reduces appetite levels, and decreases catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT), an enzyme responsible for down-regulating fat-burning catecholamines such as norepinephrine (NE).

How F-Off ™ is Different Than Other Fat Loss Products on the Current Market:

Creating a product that truly defines a category is difficult work- many products have tried (and failed) to put together a formula that addresses the key issues behind fat loss. Most fat burners are thinly disguised energy pills- they pump you full of adrenaline, and then quit working correctly after a few weeks. This leads to a massive barrier in fat loss- and also leads to the secondary issue of losing lean body mass while dieting. Applied Nutriceuticals recognizes this deficiency in currently available fat loss products, and seeks to address these issues with F-Off ™.

Many fat loss products tend to utilize the same formulations and make the same claims- they claim to increase thermogenesis, energy levels, and kill hunger. F-Off™ meets these criteria, but this is only part of what is necessary to have a truly effective product. Most commonly available fat burners don’t cut it as far as details when it comes to a formulation - they tend to ignore certain factors that are crucial to successful weight loss:

1. Diet controls a fairly large portion of weight loss (that’s right, I said it).

2. Maintaining a healthy weight is a lifestyle, and can’t come from just from taking a capsule.

3. Most fat burners have a substantial “attenuation” factor - they quit working properly after several weeks because of adrenal fatigue.

4. Many of the most popular fat burners will hasten the loss of lean tissue, ultimately making it harder to continue to lose body fat.

5. Substantial fat loss also requires exercise.

We recognized the need to satisfy the aforementioned requirements (an absolute necessity for the industry), and we realized that this was going to be a hard product to develop, but not impossible. The fat loss product category is very competitive, but we saw it as a challenge, and a goal worth achieving. The mindset for developing F-Off™ was pretty simple - to supply a formula that can:

A. Decrease both white and brown adipose tissue rapidly.

B. Allow for a significant sparing effect of lean muscle tissue through reversing genetic markers associated with muscular atrophy.

C. Stop hunger in its tracks without destroying basal lean body mass and creating the “yo-yo” effect.

D. Provide a substantial “feel good” effect without an over-reliance on heavy stimulants.

E. Create a product in which the main effects do not wear off within a matter of days or weeks.

This product is scheduled to be released mid to the end of January.

More info & Contests to come!

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
F Off? really? that must be the dumbest name ever. and if its anything like cool down, it wont be released till August.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I want a shirt with that written on it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO! Awesome name!

At first I thought it was a rant thread saying "fu*k off" fir the haters.. lol

Cant wait to here the ingredients...

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
id love the shirt :) interested to see what the price point would be on it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, although an interesting name, I'd question whether vitamin shoppe or GNC really would even want that on a shelf.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The name is definitely an attention-getter; there will be some people who love, and some who hate it- ultimately, the consumer will decide...

I have been in this game a long time, and if there is one thing I have learned, it is that you can't keep everyone happy ;)

As for Cool Down, there were some circumstances beyond our control- the price on three of the main raw materials in the product spiked 400-600% between February and August- it went from being very cost-effective to absolutely cost-prohibitive very quickly....

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha, I don't mind the name, but I envision this scenario:

Joe: Hey Bob, you are looking ripped, what have you been using?
Bob: 'F-off'
Joe: Crimmey! No need to be a d!ck about it!! Effin douche!! <storms off>
<Joe & Bob never speak to each other again>

-End Scene-

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
How about this one

Joe: Hey Jane, lookin good lately.
Jane: Yeah, you think so? F-Off!
Joe: What?! Wow. Okay, peace.

The following day
Jane: Hey Joe.
Joe: F-off.
Jane: Um, about that. Here, look; it's App Nut's newest fat burning product. Probably should have clarified yesterday. How about dinner as an apology?
Joe:..........F-yeah!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
The name is definitely an attention-getter; there will be some people who love, and some who hate it- ultimately, the consumer will decide...

I have been in this game a long time, and if there is one thing I have learned, it is that you can't keep everyone happy ;)

As for Cool Down, there were some circumstances beyond our control- the price on three of the main raw materials in the product spiked 400-600% between February and August- it went from being very cost-effective to absolutely cost-prohibitive very quickly....
In for me detail....hey dirk

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
In for F-Off to arrive on my doorstep :D

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
I'm sorry, but I have to agree with BigKoolWhip. While I am sure that the product itself will be fine, the name leaves a lot of room for improvement. :)
im not hating on AppNut here. just frustrated.

They seem like a very solid company with Dirk leading the way. MOST of their products i really do like, with the exception of a few. They work and some are unique. Im just frustrated with the introducing of Cool Down and its still not here. I know the raws have increased in price and it would be hard to be competitive in sales with other BCAA products, but if the raws have increased so much, then soon enough all BCAA products will be going up in sale so why not introduce the product and only sale a limited supply to get the word out so when other BCAA products go up in price, Cool Down will have an advantage (if this makes sense).

also, the name F OFF is unique, but IMO, VERY VERY unprofessional and if i owned a supplement shop, i would not carry it for this reason.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious..

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol. I think the name is funny and clever. All Y'all dirty minded people get ya head outa the gutter and pass the butter. It's F for fat off. Lol. Shame on y'all taking it the wrong way. ;)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Interested in the info... With the mention of brown fat as a target I suppose 3,3 or 3,5 will be included in the formulation? Cant wait to see what else... especially the anabolic ingredients...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Wow appnut having BOGO!!!! Use promo code HOLIDAYBOGO at appnut.com

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's a very clever name. I'm torn, however, on whether I like it or not (that's just me personally, and that really doesn't matter).

Bottom line is if it'll work, it will sell and people will take it.

You find a product called weasel balls and if it helps me get a 6-pack of 21" biceps, I'll take it all day long and yell out my car window that I love weasel balls. All about effectiveness.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
F Off? really? that must be the dumbest name ever. and if its anything like cool down, it wont be released till August.
Thank you for your contributions to this forum....?

I'm in for info.
Fat burners do not appeal to me. BUT,
I am interested to see if anyone logs this though.
Nice work AppNut.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's a very clever name. I'm torn, however, on whether I like it or not (that's just me personally, and that really doesn't matter).

You find a product called weasel balls and if it helps me get a 6-pack of 21" biceps, I'll take it all day long and yell out my car window that I love weasel balls. All about effectiveness.
now this is funny. you should get a free bottle just for coming up with that lol

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
haha, I don't mind the name, but I envision this scenario:

Joe: Hey Bob, you are looking ripped, what have you been using?
Bob: 'F-off'
Joe: Crimmey! No need to be a d!ck about it!! Effin douche!! <storms off>
<Joe & Bob never speak to each other again>

-End Scene-
Has the name of a pre-workout supplement written all over it ™:thumbsup:

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established

Or just take Decca and yell "I LOVE DECCA DICK"

*play on words get it? :rofl:

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
IN for info. I've never used a fat burner yet.

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards

Creating a product that truly defines a category is difficult work- many products have tried (and failed) to put together a formula that addresses the key issues behind fat loss. Most fat burners are thinly disguised energy pills- they pump you full of adrenaline, and then quit working correctly after a few weeks. This leads to a massive barrier in fat loss- and also leads to the secondary issue of losing lean body mass while dieting. Applied Nutriceuticals recognizes this deficiency in currently available fat loss products, and seeks to address these issues with F-Off ™.

Many fat loss products tend to utilize the same formulations and make the same claims- they claim to increase thermogenesis, energy levels, and kill hunger. F-Off™ meets these criteria, but this is only part of what is necessary to have a truly effective product. Most commonly available fat burners don’t cut it as far as details when it comes to a formulation - they tend to ignore certain factors that are crucial to successful weight loss:

[/SIZE]​

doesnt black cats fall into the category of the type of product you just bashed?

anyways, look forward to the release of this​

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sub'd for this

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
doesnt black cats fall into the category of the type of product you just bashed?

anyways, look forward to the release of this
No, because Black Cats is mainly a time released stim product.
It will accelerate your metabolism and elevates your BMR – which increases the amount of calories you burn at rest.

The 1,3 in Black Cats will suppress your appetite.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

anyways, look forward to the release of this
Black cats is primarily a stimulant/energy product. The fat loss possibilities from it are secondary. So no, black cats does not fall into the category as "a energy pill disguised as a fat burner" since it is a energy pill and is marketed this way.

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
so if this is anabolic, would it be like AndroLean?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Case in point...

PES Anabeta
USPLabs Compound 20

Both anabolic/anti catabolic

The industry is turning out things that are natty and pretty dang impressive at that....this could possibly be something special as well, at least we can hope.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something doesn't have to be a hormone to be anabolic.
^ This

Anabolic doesnt necessarily equal hormonal.

Prime, natadrol, anabeta, ursobolic, etc.. Are all considered natural anabolics and arent hormones.

As far as I know AppNut has got out of the hormonal/PH business so I highly doubt it is anything along those lines, but who knows. We havent been told what it is yet but I doubt it will have 7oxo and/or 11oxo (which is what is in androlean). But really, who knows? I mean appnut does make Free Test which contains a DHEA metabolite so I guess it isnt too far of a stretch to see other metabolites in their products but I dont think that is what F-off is going to be. All I do know is I cant wait to see Dirks write up for this!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic doesnt necessarily equal hormonal.

Prime, natadrol, anabeta, ursobolic, etc.. Are all considered natural anabolics and arent hormones.
any of those show in anything reasonably scientific that they are anabolic in humans? I don't particularly recall seeing human studies on anything with anabolic effect that isn't hormonal in humans.

I suppose creatine can be considered anabolic without being hormonal though.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any of those show in anything reasonably scientific that they are anabolic in humans? I don't particularly recall seeing human studies on anything with anabolic effect that isn't hormonal in humans.

I dont believe any of those products have any clinical evidence with humans BUT there are non-hormonal anabolics (defined by showing a LBM gain) that do have evidence in humans such as:

L-citrulline
Creatine
BCAA/HMB
EAAs
Arachidonic Acid
Whey protein
Alpha hydroxy isocaproic acid
Fish oil
CLA
Ibuprofen and acetaminophen

But no the ones I posted previously (prime, natadrol, anabeta, ursobolic) dont have any clinical human evidence that I know of, only anecdotal evidence, but they are considered natural anabolics by most and are classified that way.

I was just showing that a product can have an anabolic effect and not be a hormonal product.

Anyway this really isnt a discussion on non-hormonal anabolics and I would rather keep this about F-off if possible :)

AppNut hasnt even released the ingredients yet so lets just wait and see what the product contains before we start questioning its effectiveness.

GTB

Awards
Probably not the best marketing approach! Rather surprised coming from AppNut. I bet Ben Booker won't be endorsing it.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I dont believe any of those products have any clinical evidence with humans. BUT there are non-hormonal anabolics (defined as showing a LBM gain) that do have evidence in humans such as:

L-citrulline
Creatine
BCAA/HMB
EAAs
Arachidonic Acid
Whey protein
Alpha hydroxy isocaproic acid
Fish oil
CLA
Ibuprofen and acetaminophen
hmmm new to me!!!

Anything creating an insulin response or mimicking it would be anabolic as well...

Any how... I bet this one runs closer along the lines of being extremely anti catabolic... basically making natural anabolism more effective with no back and forth going on... kind of like clen...

Interested still in hearing more... will there be testers for this soon?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Food stacked with water is Anabolic.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Bro that makes me soooo incredibly happy to read! I would avoid pain meds like the plague because of the supposed interference it had with muscle protein synthesis... And its the exact opposite. Wow.

Great study... Dispelling myths...

Wish we could see what the liver values looked like for the acetaminophen group after that 12 week run.

Edit reps coming when I'm on a pc...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up on me loggin a bottle of this? I'm cutting down to ten percent I'm at about ehh 14 or so