William Llewellyn's Anabolics and Sports Supplement Reference Guide on iTunes!!!

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Yep, that's right, William Llewellyn's Anabolics E-book Edition and Sports Supplements Reference Guide is now available on iTunes in the iBookstore for the low price of $9.99.

Both are still available for Kindle on Amazon.com and Nook on BarnesandNoble.com for $9.99. There is simply no reason why not to buy these books at an amazing value. These digital editions are more than 60% cheaper than their print counterparts.

Amazon Links:

http://www.amazon.com/Anabolics-E-Book-Edition-ebook/dp/B005II5Z7M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323699153&sr=8-1

Amazon.com: Sport Supplement Reference Guide eBook: William Llewellyn: Kindle Store

Barnes and Noble Links:

BARNES & NOBLE | Anabolics E-Book Edition by William Llewellyn, Molecular Nutrition LLC | NOOK Book (eBook)
BARNES & NOBLE | Sport Supplement Reference Guide by William Llewellyn, Molecular Nutrition LLC | NOOK Book (eBook)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For under ten dollars thats just too good to pass up!

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I got the Anabolics book, it is excellent reference and cannot beat the price. Not sure about the supplements reference one.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your support. I highly recommend these books to anyone interested in Anabolics!

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention. On Amazon you can download previews/samples of the books. Check out Sports Supplement Reference Guide, I'm sure you'll like it!

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I don't own a kindle.
What device do you own? Even if you don't own a e-reader/tablet you can still download the Kindle reader and Nook reader for your computer. There is no reason to miss out on this value!

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I dn't have a kindle either. I have the kindle app on my ipad and iphone. You can download it on your PC as well. The nice thing about Amazon Kindle service is that you can b it once and download it on all your devices. That is my latest preference on books in general lately.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^

The downloadable kindle application really is convenient in situations such as this!